Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) (7282 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol.. Na savages like me dey here .

You know these days when you hit a rat, they don't exactly die instantly.
Feels like they gave gotten smarter and now very good at playing dead..

So I saw this one and I hit it with a broom.
It fell, didn't move . Just laid there acting lifeless. For my mind, Was like I got the motherfvcker ..

Left it there and went back to doing my chores .. In an our the mf was up trying to escape .. Me was confused .. Said to myself " did this rat just come back from dead, is it the endtime already " .. Shiit got me a lil bit scared .

Picked up the broom again and gave it another hit .. It went lifeless again, left it and watch if the same thing was gonna happen again .

Alas it did happen again .. This time it dawned on me that maybe the rat kinds of pass out whenever I hit and don't die.

Well I continued that cycle till it eventually died because I kept hitting it harder each time it resurrects..

Mann it was really fun.

19 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you only killed it but you did not enjoy its passing , enjoy the kill.

Hehehe bro, teach me how to enjoy the peaceful/painful transition of Mr. Rat
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
biGDhAp:

You know these days when you hit a rat, they don't exactly die instantly.
Feels like they gave gotten smarter and now very good at playing dead..

So I saw this one and I hit it with a broom.
It fell, didn't move . Just laid there acting lifeless. For my mind, Was like I got the motherfvcker ..

Left it there and went back to doing my chores .. In an our the mf was up trying to escape .. Me was confused .. Said to myself " did this rat just come back from dead, is it the endtime already " .. Shiit got me a lil bit scared .

Picked up the broom again and gave it another hit .. It went lifeless again, left it and watch if the same thing was gonna happen again .

Alas it did happen again .. This time it dawned on me that maybe the rat kinds of pass out whenever I hit and don't die.

Well I continued that cycle till it eventually died because I kept hitting it harder each time it resurrects..

Mann it was really fun.

Rats are some smart ass rodents. From childbirth, they are already equipped with survival techniques.

The one that pain me the most is charging at me. They will just come to you with full force and your reflex action will be to withdraw your leg and then they are gone

14 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by fatymore(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wicked people

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Rats are some smart ass rodents. From childbirth, they are already equipped with survival techniques.

The one that pain me the most is charging at me. They will just come to you with full force and your reflex action will be to withdraw your leg and then they are gone
.. Seriously ... It really feels like they don't feel threatened by human again .. That charging at someone thing they do. I get that alot .. I had one that almost ate my toe.. Felt it's breath on my toe . I moved my leg and It scampered off .. The funny there was it came back again . Me cum dey look am like where this one see liver, e no dey fear abi him get death wish .

E get this big ones . If you try scaring them, they wouldnt move an inch.. I threw big stones at it and rat didnt even move.

Mann they are really getting smart.. Especially when it comes to hiding.

Crazy stuffs

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by DriggityDre: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
there would be a lot of Ed Gein and Jeffery Dahmer .
Haha cheesy. Good one. My thought exactly grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
wittyt98:
what a thread grin grin
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like killing rats immediately. I love torturing them to death.

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM
That eagle eye sharp o, the one my guy did is pour kerosene on the body, set it on fire and allow it to run round the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by alibaba1995(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
guy u dey heartless......
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Davny(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mine is simple,two got trapped on Rat gum but didn't want to kill it, I turned on the gas cooker and put them just above the burner, it was quite satisfying watching the two twats skin gradually peeling off, call me crazy but enjoyed every moment of it

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Harllaby: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some rats are hustles o especially the one at food market. I went to one of these markets and I saw how rats are dragging for pieces of stock fish that fell beside the gutter not minding human passing by. I watched a rat crossed this busy road; come and see dribbling tactics as it maneuver it way to the other side amidst moving vehicles

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
There is one that disturb me every nite nowadays, the scrathing drives me nuts...

Due to covid I dont have strength, but one of these days I will sooner sentence him...

Lots of nice ideas on this thread

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020

Lol

Rats are not as annoying as cockroaches tho

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by dannybrasky(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gofwane:
There is one stubborn one that comes to my room at night, sometime when I'm watching xvideos on my laptop, the hoe of a rat would also be watching.

There was a day I got that olden days spring-loaded metallic rat trap that has those sharp teeth. I added some fish head to the trap and tried to put the trap inside my celein and in the process, my hand mistakenly touched the trigger in the trap shocked

oboyyeh, the shout I shouted, chased the rat out of my room because it never returned grin
This is crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are a sociopath!!! No pun intended
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by LabuleofNigeria: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Frankly speaking, Since the advent of Lassa fever ehhn....Rats has gained more confident in my area aswear.

No mercies for them.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by vicben27(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
wittyt98:
what a thread grin grin
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like killing rats immediately. I love torturing them to death.

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM
psycho, Napoleon still dey learn from you.grin
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
DriggityDre:

Haha cheesy. Good one. My thought exactly grin
who are you fasinated mostly by.?
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Hehehe bro, teach me how to enjoy the peaceful/painful transition of Mr. Rat
get a chair hang the rat or any animal or victim by ropes then snip out toes with scissors or a prime then inject their eardrums with hot oil or soapy water .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Davny:
Mine is simple,two got trapped on Rat gum but didn't want to kill it, I turned on the gas cooker and put them just above the burner, it was quite satisfying watching the two twats skin gradually peeling off, call me crazy but enjoyed every moment of it
Thank you for that beautiful imagery
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Zino990:
I poured melting plastic on top the rat, inside a Pringle’s container
nice one ,
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Truly the heart of man is wicked see revelation

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Truly the heart of man is wicked see revelation
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
Op you wicked o so the rat to freeze die. Let me share mine. It usually come from above the ceiling, climb the curton, then to the dustbin to loot goodies. I set rat gum but the rat was too smart to bypass it. So, I decided to make a one way route for the rat. I strategically remove the curton, and place a longer stick from the ceiling to the top of the wardrobe. No other place to land except on the rat gum.

To my surprise, the rat jumped over the gum, but unfortunately, it saw me and got scared and decided to run back to the ceiling but got trapped on the gum. I made an expose wire and tortured it with live electric current. It made some annoying noise at every contact grin . I pity the rat o. I later threw it away although, it didn't die

And you say OP wicked
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lassa fever loading.....
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by birdgo: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
wittyt98:
what a thread grin grin

Damn bro, there is no difference between you and people that torture people. You are simply cruel. Rat that is just trying to eat to stay alive, just kill the damn thing why torture it to death for crying out loud.

9 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by finalboss(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
Op you wicked o so the rat to freeze die. Let me share mine. It usually come from above the ceiling, climb the curton, then to the dustbin to loot goodies. I set rat gum but the rat was too smart to bypass it. So, I decided to make a one way route for the rat. I strategically remove the curton, and place a longer stick from the ceiling to the top of the wardrobe. No other place to land except on the rat gum.

To my surprise, the rat jumped over the gum, but unfortunately, it saw me and got scared and decided to run back to the ceiling but got trapped on the gum. I made an expose wire and tortured it with live electric current. It made some annoying noise at every contact grin . I pity the rat o. I later threw it away although, it didn't die
kai this guy they heartless abeg

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by nautybride: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Haahhaa! Tom and Jerry cartoon ideas on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Hathor5(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
You people should get yourselves two cats. Problem solved.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Hathor5(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
birdgo:

Damn bro, there is no difference between you and people that torture people. You are simply cruel. Rat that is just trying to eat to stay alive, just kill the damn thing why torture it to death for crying out loud.

I find it cruel too.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by finalboss(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
biGDhAp:

I continued that cycle till it eventually died because I kept hitting it harder each time it resurrects..

Mann it was really fun.
Fun ?? grin wtf
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by finalboss(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hathor5:
You people should get yourselves two cats. Problem solved.
I bought a cat last year my neighbours killed it. They were scared say the cat dy Possessed. the thing pain me ehn. Cause the cat no dy leave my house so I forgot to lock my main gate.
I almost cried .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Survive In Nigeria Earning #300,000 Per Month / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.