Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (85768 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Corrinthians(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pattypatt:
Lagos is dirty and filthy and it has this smell, this particular smell that won't go away, I won't even mention the gutters.
Your signature says "proudly Igbo". So, dear proud igbo girl, can you show us anywhere in your five super clean states that isnt filthy or does not smell, unlike Lagos? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by sydneyboss(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is the mainland not part of Lagos?

Nonsense, u just recycled one place and make ur conclusion

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corrinthians:
If they start pounding your head now, you'd be the one saying people hate Igbos. You people are ALWAYS THE FIRST to look for trouble UNNECESSARILY.

What exactly is the essense of this stupid comment? Remember your tormentor Arrewa is still on the prowl.

You Igbos really need to check yourselves. Your excesses is becoming too much. If you dont like the pictures, why not post those of your region or simply keep quiet. People like you are the worst enemies of Ndigbo.
"Everything is fair in love and war."
I remember how all of you were masturbating all over this statement not long ago

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
it is actually a myth to say Lagos is a chaotic and dirty place and also to say Abuja is more beautiful!
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Avalancheman: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!

The lockdown has been a sham! Enough of it already.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Teeacom: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Thanks bro. Heard NL is fun so I came to see 4 myself.

Hope I won't be disappointed though...
no,just maintain your lane, we get some plenty crazy people here and some are mentally okay, nairaland is a getto site cool
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Ikjosh04: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships

To be honest, you're talking in the nonsense and talking in the rubbish. You're talking in the thing that dinno have a good experience, well I won't blame you because you've stayed all your life in Lagos which makes your iq as regards cities in Nigeria blur.

Word of advice, don't assume things you're not sure of.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by BEEFIE: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vulcan24:
but these are px of CMS Cathedral , Dolphin extension and Ikoyi

fine areas

pls move ur drone to egbeda and makoko plus some parts of mushin and ikotun.

Lagos is a slum

show us your state capital

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Tectono: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes, we all saw the drone. We thought that it was trying to monitor the one million boys. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how you will make excess of N2million per plot from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Eastlink(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beautiful Lagos. Eko for show! My city, our city.
Eko oni baje.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Joefat: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na the pictures we wan eat abi?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Acedave1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
so cool
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by ipobarethieves: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool shocked grin grin cool symbol of Fl@theadsPIGS
AskiaHarem:

wink....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
PH fine pass this one
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
BEEFIE:

show us your state capital

palmgrove
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Kmartt(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
fecundility:
I need a bus to help pick garri from osun state to Lagos just about 26bags

I can help you arrange. I have a logistic firm. Pls contact me via mail noble4phs@gmail.com
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by luemz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
More DisGuy justwise
amazing photos.. what type of camera was used?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by luemz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
More DisGuy justwise
amazing photos.. what type of camera was used?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by tyup(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:

You no get transport fare??
Lmao grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by realstars: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beutiful But Daity
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by IDFWU(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Show us Ajegunle, I wan check something.
You dey ment grin

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Coronavirus84: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Our own Lagos. Kudos to We the Epe people of Lagos state. Lagos is the heartbeat of Nigeria. Biafra people go offline

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Larryallfather(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Take Agege's picture, both the drone and the controller will be stolen

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by westland0556: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
fecundility:
I need a bus to help pick garri from osun state to Lagos just about 26bags
Use Edo Airline and cargo services
Contact us for details
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Chirowman(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lagos is a beautiful city .
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by pixtuk(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Where have you ever traveled to outside Lagos? Don't come online and start making a fool of your self. You talking like Lagos is a better city than Abuja

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by toxtimmy: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:

The rest are villages.... No plan.... No pattern... No nothing and mostly dirty people when dey throw dirty every where, shit and piss for road.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by anochuko01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol
Now people know how I felt when the pictures of Kano was posted.
These are pics of selected places. Social Media Life

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Lovely
What is lovely?
On a normal day, you cannot see any of this.
You cannot enjoy any of this
You can't walk or stroll anywhere without being harassed by area boys and beggers
You cannot sit by the waterside because the rich bought all the land along the waterways, then fence it off from the public.
There's no public amenities to enjoy ...
Nothing.
You just get into a car/bus run away as fast as you can to your next destination.
Little wonder, Nigerians are always stressed up.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by seanjy4konji: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by AgentGoat: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
What is the name of this building?

Cc: naptu2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.