Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? (781 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Penflame(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Ladies and Guys, let's share our experience on how long have you wooed a lady or guy?
Did he or she later accept you?
How long does it last?
Did it lead to marriage?
What caused the break up?

Let's roll on!
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Sundrus: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2020
I no dey woo...we go just find ourselves dey fĂșck

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Oluromantic: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Woo ke. Social media has made that easy nw.
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Sundrus:
I no dey woo... we go just find ourselves dey fĂșck

Lol Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Easybela(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
I was wooed for 3years+,I was too young then, he was my first date and because of the way I was brought up,I didn't want to date anyone but after 3years,I fell for him, he's my hubby now. He went through a lot because of me,each time I remember those experiences,I respect him the more,he knows what he wanted and patiently waited for it,while he was wooing me,if he sends airtime or money to me,I return it back,this usually causes serious problems. If he call,I will pick and drop the phone while his airtime wastes, yet he refused to give up. Am happy I didn't lose him kiss

6 Likes

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
7 years 7 months 7 days 7 hours 7 minutes 7 seconds.

That is it
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Brunicekid(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Easybela:
I was wooed for 3years+,I was too young then, he was my first date and because of the way I was brought up,I didn't want to date anyone but after 3years,I fell for him, he's my hubby now. He went through a lot because of me,each time I remember those experiences,I respect him the more,he knows what he wanted and patiently waited for it,while he was wooing me,if he sends airtime or money to me,I return it back,this usually causes serious problems. If he call,I will pick and drop the phone while his airtime wastes, yet he refused to give up. Am happy I didn't lose him kiss
You gave your husband tough time niiyen ooo.

Just thank God that he is a patient type... Some men no get chills.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Easybela(f): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
It wasn't intentional, I just finished secondary school then and dating was the last thing in my mind coupled with the way I was brought up, unlike now that some children in secondary schools are already dating,my upbringing was very strict, I dear not go close to a guy then.
Brunicekid:
You gave your husband tough time niiyen ooo.

Just thank God that he is a patient type... Some men no get chills.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Brunicekid(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Easybela:
It wasn't intentional, I just finished secondary school then and dating was the last thing in my mind coupled with the way I was brought up, unlike now that some children in secondary schools are already dating,my upbringing was very strict, I dear not go close to a guy then.
ooohh...okk
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Unik3030: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ahhhhhh I remember that year for school,me n my guys dey always form players n heartbreakers n it seems we are good at it n many peeps around knows of our escapades.
So I jam this church girl n I fell in love with her not knowing her best friend happens to stay opposite my hostel n this girl been see some of my films cos me n guys for that hostel run things Wella.
Na so I start to woo this babe n d babe like me die cos she said church boys are boring but she's scared of what people say about me n my friends cos a leopard doesn't change its colour.This girl will come to my room,we play ,we catch fun she even dey cook but she will just tell me "Capital NO cos she's been warned by virtually everyone".Local man wey dey form player,I even arrange my best friend to reason this girl for me ooo.
Gradually I don dey follow this girl go church,I don dey go weekly programme,I go even lie give my guys cos they must not see me cos them go laugh me.
One day I just dey reason this babe n I realised I have been wooing this babe for over 9 months despite forming don.na so I just call her that day say "let's just b friends"...............I dey laugh myself anytime I remember cos person wey carry belle self go don born after 9 months n me still dey run after babe

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by GeneralPula: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Not at all..

I no Dey woo. E get as everything dey be sha.
Re: Ladies/guys: How Long Have You Wooed A Lady/guy? by Budline1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some of us don't woo at all.. I may not even take u out... The moment we exchange numbers and you agree that I can come pay you a visit or you're ready to pay me a visit, boom, that's all..

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have Sex During Ramadan / I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? / South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.