Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished (751 Views)

He Called Me Ugly And Then Begs Me For Money For Food Weeks Later? / My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret / She Is Pregnant For Another Man But Begs Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by tayeloveme4rel: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
I am always imaging how could a native nigerian girl beg a man to her,the stroy is before we where dating i could do all my possible best to make her happy buy her everything she want take her Out buy her cloths pay her bills,fees and others buy she is not appreciating it at all i now begin to wonder why after 2 year of our relationship i begin to drift away from her small small would you believe it That she now sleep@my house, buy me foods,begging me not to live her,buy me accessories like cloths,belt,watch,shoes, e.t.c she even said we should do and marry.my question now is that do such nigerian girls exist
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by SweetBuns(f): 5:35pm On May 05, 2020
Very disorganized piece of writing
No paragraphs, improper use of punctuation, incorrect spelling
Come one, we are not in 2010 using BB devices. Auto correct this there
Please structure this opinion of yours well, and we'll come back and talk

4 Likes

Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Graysons: 5:40pm On May 05, 2020
SweetBuns:
I don't understand the bold tbh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Sundrus: 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
Na ur turn to make her ur maga, since na wetin she dey use u do.
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Aboks(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
Village head master shocked
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
Bros enjoy free food
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by dafeoroyo: 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
SweetBuns:

The guy don offend u B4?
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by zyzxx(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2020
She now knows your value ni
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Saintinoo(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
Graysons:
I don't understand the bold tbh. undecided
hahaha she meant autocorrect is there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Kalapizim(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2020
My eyes are hurting from the write up sef
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2020
Use your head. The guy she initially wanted has dumped her. She has now resorted to you her back up. grin
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by tweakdude1: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
SweetBuns:

You must be the girl?
Re: She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished by tweakdude1: 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:
I am always imaging how could a native nigerian girl beg a man to her,the stroy is before we where dating i could do all my possible best to make her happy buy her everything she want take her Out buy her cloths pay her bills,fees and others buy she is not appreciating it at all i now begin to wonder why after 2 year of our relationship i begin to drift away from her small small would you believe it That she now sleep@my house, buy me foods,begging me not to live her,buy me accessories like cloths,belt,watch,shoes, e.t.c she even said we should do and marry.my question now is that do such nigerian girls exist

Guy don't consider her use your head.

According to legends they say " The ear that must hear mustn't be like the size of a basket

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Comments From Some Nigerians In Reaction To The Rape And Murder Of Uwa / . / This Pastor Denied His Wife Sex For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.