Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking (7064 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Mrop(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Can we really classify this as an assault on a man.

In this short clip, this lady was spotted beating up her man in a public restaurant and the man in his gentle manner just keep looking at all her rage.

Meanwhile this has got a lot of social media users talking and blaming the lady for doing that in public to her so called boyfriend.

Watch the Viral Clip HERE

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Crazychris: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
This man is a disgrace to Manhood.

He doesn't deserve his prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Sundrus: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Na for bedroom the man go retaliate. grin
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by GreaterDC(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
A woman will lay hands on me, nt in this world. This man is really a disgrace
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by DaveHert(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Waitin Musa no go see for gate! cry
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by skyhighweb(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
double standard people

now the man isnt retaliating every one dey call am mumu
the moment he lands a punch same people will b saying ahhh too much nah wetin she even do self cant u take a small punch from her bla bla bla

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by fykes(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Lots of effeminate men.

D only way a real man takes that is when he knows he's really hurt her and feels sorry
Even at that u make an attempt to stop her and explain urself not sit down like DF
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
since the man no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by jahguide2268(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Look at dis at the spiritual view...it is easy for the demons dat roam d earth to possess woman and in turn, man faces d consequences.. E.g Adam nd Eve
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by MightySparrow: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Crazychris:
This man is a disgrace to Manhood
The man's manhood is his disgrace
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Smart man. That's all I'll say.
Slap me punch me as a woman I won't do anything.
I'll walk and leave.

Just know say you have successfully employed me as your village people
Till you end up in jail or dead broke I no go leave you.
I go pursue you till the end.
Sweetest part be say I go let you know say na me dey do you

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Bluezy13(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Since I do not know the whole story,

I think I have nothing to say
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by 21savages: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Crazychris:
This man is a disgrace to Manhood.
He doesn't deserve his prick
WatDaFuck..udonminit
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
My own is when did plural of 'tooth' become
teeth's

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Randy100: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Even if I raped her mother and sisters. Touch me and you will pick your teeth. Useless men on the prowl.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Blackfire(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
See what this girl is having at her back, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

shocked
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Mikeangelo0433: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
By the time I am done with her she will have several broken ribs, a concussion she will need several stiches or even a plastic surgery that is if she even survives my onslaught.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
I respect that man for not retaliating but on a second thought for the woman to have had that effontery to assault the man in public only God knows what would be happening privately. Moreover the man must have over-tolerated her excesses.

As you lay your bed so you lie on it.

No woman in this world can even think of raising her hand talk more of assaulting me, It is not pride but the reality. Why?? Because i can never find myself in the midst of swines and bitches.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Dreiwizzy: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Try improve your site
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Oladayo12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Randy100:
Even if I raped her mother and sisters. Touch me and you will pick your teeth. Useless men on the prowl.
Stop saying jargons bikonu
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Randy100: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oladayo12:
Stop saying jargons bikonu
Fvck you.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
In majority of relationships, men are usually older than women and I positive that this is not an exception.

So while will a man who knows that he is older than his woman, allow her to beat and humiliate him, in public.

This woman will not even like to hear something this, when it happens to her brother.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by dinachi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrop:
Can we really classify this as an assault on a man.

In this short clip, this lady was spotted beating up her man in a public restaurant and the man in his gentle manner just keep looking at all her rage.

Meanwhile this has got a lot of social media users talking and blaming the lady for doing that in public to her so called boyfriend.

Watch the Viral Clip HERE

Weak men everywhere! Now we don't hear don't lift your hands on any man from women! But if na the man beat her now, Mr P will be all over the place prancing like an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by TCRC: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
This Is bad undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
For those PLANNING of getting married to UNTAMED BLack Americans or Nigerian Ladies abroad, just know that this awaits you.

It can only be a MIRACLE if you escape such.
That's why you see diaspora men rushing down to their villages to get married, yet the DEVIL abounds everywhere grin grin.
Better Remain a Baby PaPa in Nigeria.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Feminists won't see this. grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Soulsymbol99: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dat dude right dia is no MAN angry and no one should talk abt gentleman hia oooo angry in FELA's Voice "i no be gentleman @all oooo,i be African Man,Original" cool
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Lamanii22(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
skyhighweb:
double standard people

now the man isnt retaliating every one dey call am mumu
the moment he lands a punch same people will b saying ahhh too much nah wetin she even do self cant u take a small punch from her bla bla bla

Lol so true... You can't satisfy the community..

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Punchline33: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmm the man is trying to avoid murder.
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Punchline33:
Hmm the man is trying to avoid murder.

If I were him I would commit murder and damn the consequences! undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Nooo
He did the RIGHT THING.
If you have a BRIGHT FUTURE, you wouldn't attempt such with a possessed soul.
Better Walk Away...
Most likely na Abroad be that.
If na Naija, her fellow Ladies go beat her sef

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking by Punchline33: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Not worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.