Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women (7060 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2018
1.Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. Egypt
5. Eretria
6. North Sudan
7. Mauritius
8. Seychelles
9. Algeria
10. Moroco

52.Ghana
53. South Africa
54. Kenya

5 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by excel101(m): 5:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Who go say him mama soup no sweet.

6 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 5:31am On Sep 08, 2018
excel101:
Who go say him mama soup no sweet.

These are facts , forget sentiments. Travel around Africa you will see.

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by KingPapaya: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Naija girls are beautiful no doubt, but majority don't have sense kai

6 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2018
KingPapaya:
Naija girl are beautiful no doubt, but majority don't have sense kai

You seem like the senseless one here undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Shugavee(f): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2018
How abt Mexicans, and Brazilians?
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Shugavee:
How abt Mexicans, and Brazilians?

Are they Africans undecided. Can those weak blooded hoes even match our full naija blood ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by KingPapaya: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You seem like the senseless one here undecided

Pardon me,
E just dey my body today
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by MrSensor(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
1.Nigeria 2. Ethiopia 3. Somalia 4. Egypt 5. Eretria 6. North Sudan 7. Mauritius 8. Seychelles 9. Algeria 10. Moroco

52.Ghana 53. South Africa 54. Kenya
nonsense list Botswana is number one.
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2018
MrSensor:

Have you seen how dirty and dumb those people look? undecided. Travel out of Nigeria, you will learn to appreciate what you have.

2 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by olajidex02: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2018
I rep my country Naija.....they are always representing grin

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
olajidex02:
I rep my country Naija.....they are always representing grin

Thsts dam right, naija rocks. We are always number 1 in this shytty continent, the hope of Africa in everything.

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by MrSensor(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Have you seen how dirty and dumb those people look? undecided. Travel out of Nigeria, you will learn to appreciate what you have.
This our country is number one in prostitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
MrSensor:
This our country is number one in prostitution.

You are dull

2 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Shugavee(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Are they Africans undecided. Can those weak blooded hoes even match our full naija blood ?
okay ...
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Shugavee:
okay ...

Now swerve
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iscoalarcon: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2018
KingPapaya:
Naija girl are beautiful no doubt, but majority don't have sense kai
GrammarNazi1 free food for you

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Fuqman(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
1.. Ethiopia
2.. South Africa.
3.. Cape Verde
4... Ivory Coast
5.. Nigeria.

And then, everyone follows..

3 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:
1.. Ethiopia
2.. South Africa.
3.. Cape Verde
4... Ivory Coast
5.. Nigeria.

You are not well in the head if you would put those charcoal South African slaves on top of naija queens

3 Likes

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by acenazt: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
1.Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. Egypt
5. Eretria
6. North Sudan
7. Mauritius
8. Seychelles
9. Algeria
10. Moroco

52.Ghana
53. South Africa
54. Kenya

O. P my guy so no be only me dislike the last three in that order?
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
acenazt:

O. P my guy so no be only me dislike the last three in that order?

They are so envious because we are better than them. Stupid idiots with charcoal skin.

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:
1.. Ethiopia
2.. South Africa.
3.. Cape Verde
4... Ivory Coast
5.. Nigeria.

This sounds about right , but I would replace Nigeria and ivory coast with Botswana and Angola.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

They are so envious because we are better than them. Stupid idiots with charcoal skin.

Lol, you and the person you quoted are both delusional . Hating someone doesn't make them ugly , you gate those 3 countries with a passion but it won't change that they are still better than you , especially South Africa (very few naija girls can match them, and they are mainly northerners not bleachers ). grin. South Africans charcoal ? grin. My dear if you ever want to see real yellow bones outside of the horn of Africa, visit this country .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by KingPapaya: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
GrammarNazi1 free food for you

Mr detective
Well done.

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Fuqman(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are not well in the head if you would put those charcoal South African slaves on top of naija queens
Noted.
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2018
MrSensor:
Botswana women are not fine, not to talk of beautiful undecided what da fvck are you talking about? Which number 1 those women with big forehead

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, you and the person you quoted are both delusional . Hating someone doesn't make them ugly , you gate those 3 countries with a passion but it won't change that they are still better than you , especially South Africa (very few naija girls can match them, and they are mainly northerners not bleachers ). grin. South Africans charcoal ? grin. My dear if you ever want to see real yellow bones outside of the horn of Africa, visit this country .
south Africa women beautiful Nawa ooo undecided, so stupid people full for this Nairaland ooo, what beautiful about hippopotamus south Africa women?
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
south Africa women beautiful Nawa ooo undecided, so stupid people full for this Nairaland ooo, what beautiful about hippopotamus south Africa women?

Everyone has their own taste , South African women look better than nigerian women on average, that's my opinion ofcourse and you have yours .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by originals1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
1.Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. Egypt
5. Eretria
6. North Sudan
7. Mauritius
8. Seychelles
9. Algeria
10. Moroco

52.Ghana
53. South Africa
54. Kenya
where's sudan on the list?
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
originals1:

where's sudan on the list?

Who is Sudan when we talk beauty undecided. Find them somewhere there

51. Sudan
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by Iwantslavesgone: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:
Noted.

Good , now swerve.
Re: 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women by MrSensor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
Botswana women are not fine, not to talk of beautiful undecided what da fvck are you talking about? Which number 1 those women with big forehead
get out of that cave and come down here to experience life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking / Nigerian Ladies Fights Over Yansh And Breast, Share Pictures. PHOTOS / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.