Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] (9285 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by acetylcholine(f): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
@Op, I hope you are doing a lot of exercise because it appears this lockdown is making you overeat.

If no, na to dey keep money wey you go use change your wardrobe after lockdown be dat.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
acetylcholine:
@Op, I hope you are doing a lot of exercise because it appears this lockdown is making you overeat.

If no, na to dey keep money wey you go use change your wardrobe after lockdown be dat.

Fitness, checked.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
People can cry all they want, but I'll just do whatever I want — be it mature or childish.

So, this evening, I'm in tears. I'm only eating this piece of bread and this small avocado. God will surely wipe my tears so I can make money and start eating good food and not all these rubbish.
I have just one question:were you always interested in writing while growing up,or its just something you got used to out of necessity?
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Polymath369:
I have just one question:were you always interested in writing while growing up,or its just something you got used to out of necessity?

Never interested in it. I just write because I have a lot to talk about and share with the world. Though, the major push is because I can type a full book with my eyes closed. All thanks to being focused and learning typing skill at age 15 and owning my first computer at that age.

It gave me the opportunity to learn and master Mavis Beacon (typing without looking at the keyword).

So, there was no interest in writing, but interest in mastering how to type extremely fast without looking at the keyboard as long as it's a QWERTY keyboard.

This is why my reply to people is always long because typing is easy, fast, and smooth — it takes less time for me to do. The passion is not in writing or being an author, but in typing fast without looking at my keyboard.

Since I can type fast and I enjoy doing it, I had no choice than to type and share my stories for free. At a point, my numerous stories were compiled to different books and before I knew it, the books started making me money (bigger than most 1st class graduates earn per month in Nigeria/abroad) while I sleep and that was how I became hooked.

Making money while I sleep is now the main HOOK.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by jeff1607(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
anything that makes you happy
by all means DO IT
As long it doesn't involve the lives of others
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Catchfirez: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
People can cry all they want, but I'll just do whatever I want — be it mature or childish.

So, this evening, I'm in tears. I'm only eating this piece of bread and this small avocado. God will surely wipe my tears so I can make money and start eating good food and not all these rubbish.

Because you be idiot
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Catchfirez:

Because you be idiot

You're welcome.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
jeff1607:
anything that makes you happy

by all means DO IT

As long it doesn't involve the lives of others

On point.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
AIRFORCE1 TAUGHT YOU WELL cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.