Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference (12837 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hi nairalanders,

Am in a mess kinda, I always try to tell guys to marry people dey are attracted to physically, not jst the character etc if you. Like slim fair and pretty ladies or a dark or chubby ones whether figure 8 or 1 pls marry your preference not to marry the opposite and cheat

I recently got close to a good friend of mine who is married, I see him beyond my frnd I see him as a mentor, a best friend name it! But not anything ungodly cos have registered in my heart dat dis man is married and I so locked off my feelings and focus on being friends, I like him a lot but love was far from it.

Myself and dis dude got close, another reason why I got close to him was because he was extremely intelligent and he motivate me and advises me, career, etc so I hold him in high esteem. As we got closer I discovered he likes slim fair pretty ladies so he told me he liked me a lot I took dat to be a compliment. I got to see the picture of his wife she was a chubby dark lady the complete inverse of his attraction. He married the lady because she was very intelligent and she was a woman of God.

Our friendship has got really close and I got use to him, I like him cos each tym we are together it's always memorable (no strings pls) so we enjoy moment cos we talk abt books and other stuffs funny experience too but now things has gone out of hand I think he grow feelings for me, I knew dis a while ago but I felt he will outgrow it but dats not happening, he calls too often dat my mum gets to wonder if I hav now a boyfriend lol

We had a misunderstanding yesterday and I got mad and walked out cos he was shouting, and I was beginning to feel embarrassed because we were on the road. So I walked out and didn't pick his numerous calls afterwards he called and called till midnight, through early morning again and pleaded with text msg and said he loves me shocked...I didn't respond because am confused, I like him and I need him but he is a married man and he is having a silly crush on me, should I just leave him or talk him out of his feelings

NB he also teaches me and assist me in the subjects I find challenging. Pls romancelanders wat do u advise #no bashing pls
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by itstpia8: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
why dont you have a boyfriend though?

you are spending your youth running around married men?

or how old are you?

wait until the wife takes your matter to the nearest spiritualist. Then you'll come and open thread asking why she didnt face her husband instead of you.

13 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
The guy above though grin
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
The man is lying to you. Stop acting like an idio.t, go and find your bf

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
itstpia8:
why dont you have a boyfriend though?

you are spending your youth running around married men?

or how old are you?

wait until the wife takes your matter to the nearest spiritualist. Then you'll come and open thread asking why she didnt face her husband instead of you.

Do u read @ all??...is boyfriend an achievement??..wats the big deal in being single, besides how am I running ard married men....try to read and absorb things before u start posting tinz off point...thnx dude for the comment
daretodiffer:
The man is lying to you. Stop acting like an idio.t, go and find your bf

Thnx am not a idiiot..
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by itstpia8: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Do u read @ all??...is boyfriend an achievement??..wats the big deal in being single, besides how am I running ard married men....try to read and absorb things before u start posting tinz off point...thnx dude for the comment

so where is the boyfriend or there are none?

your mates are juggling different single guys and cant even decide which one to choose, yet you are tripping over a married man?

how old are you?

sweetie, this is called afise, your village witches are behind it, i kid you not.

3 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by benedict100(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
become his second wife na

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by jonaifame22(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
He teaches u many subjects, now he wants to add bedmatics to the list of subjects he teaches u now undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Remember his wife was once slim

If u can put ur sef in d woman's shoes
Then u anoda babe if u can take it as a married woman

babe carry on karma wud do unto u wat u do unto others
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalanders,

Am in a mess kinda, I always try to tell guys to marry people dey are attracted to physically, not jst the character etc if you. Like slim fair and pretty ladies or a dark or chubby ones whether figure 8 or 1 pls marry your preference not to marry the opposite and cheat

I recently got close to a good friend of mine who is married, I see him beyond my frnd I see him as a mentor, a best friend name it! But not anything ungodly cos have registered in my heart dat dis man is married and I so locked off my feelings and focus on being friends, I like him a lot but love was far from it.

Myself and dis dude got close, another reason why I got close to him was because he was extremely intelligent and he motivate me and advises me, career, etc so I hold him in high esteem. As we got closer I discovered he likes slim fair pretty ladies so he told me he liked me a lot I took dat to be a compliment. I got to see the picture of his wife she was a chubby dark lady the complete inverse of his attraction. He married the lady because she was very intelligent and she was a woman of God.

Our friendship has got really close and I got use to him, I like him cos each tym we are together it's always memorable (no strings pls) so we enjoy moment cos we talk abt books and other stuffs funny experience too but now things has gone out of hand I think he grow feelings for me, I knew dis a while ago but I felt he will outgrow it but dats not happening, he calls too often dat my mum gets to wonder if I hav now a boyfriend lol

We had a misunderstanding yesterday and I got mad and walked out cos he was shouting, and I was beginning to feel embarrassed because we were on the road. So I walked out and didn't pick his numerous calls afterwards he called and called till midnight, through early morning again and pleaded with text msg and said he loves me shocked...I didn't respond because am confused, I like him and I need him but he is a married man and he is having a silly crush on me, should I just leave him or talk him out of his feelings

NB he also teaches me and assist me in the subjects I find challenging. Pls romancelanders wat do u advise #no bashing pls
come let me befriend you, make we date..... I think that will settle this issue, and there will be no need for this thread......

***just opening silly threads to occupy space of more important ones**** mtcheeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:
Remember his wife was once slim

If u can put ur sef in d woman's shoes
Then u anoda babe if u can take it as a married woman

babe carry on karma wud do unto u wat u do unto others

Only ur comments make sense so far...wat should I do, hav still not pick his calls.....should I push him off??...am not dating him or planning to, I don't have any intention of going house with a married mand
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
itstpia8:

so where is the boyfriend or there are none?

your mates are juggling different single guys and cant even decide which one to choose, yet you are tripping over a married man?

how old are you?

sweetie, this is called afise, your village witches are behind it, i kid you not.

I see, where u are from changing numerous boyfriend is the best achievement a woman can get abi??...kindly tell me the awards ur females hav gotten thus far from changing men...do u know wat they call PRIORITY...pls check ur dictionary....
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
You need advice, huh?

Married man, huh?

Do you still need advice?

2 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
come let me befriend you, make we date..... I think that will settle this issue, and there will be no need for this thread......

***just opening silly threads to occupy space of more important ones**** mtcheeeeeeeeewwwww

U comment on a silly thread and dat makes u wat?? cheesy I guess u knw grin
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:
You need advice, huh?

Married man, huh?

Do you still need advice?

Talk jhor angry
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalanders,

You are about to hurt another woman and ruin their marriage.

He is married end of the story.

2 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by jmoore(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Talk jhor angry

What is there to talk? Cut him off completely. Give him no breathing space.

2 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

You are about to hurt another woman and ruin their marriage.

He is married end of the story.

Ok
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:

What is there to talk? Cut him off completely. Give him no breathing space.

Thnx smiley
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Only ur comments make sense so far...wat should I do, hav still not pick his calls.....should I push him off??...am not dating him or planning to, I don't have any intention of going house with a married mand
First dont push him away please if he doesnt date u he wud go for anoda girl he is showing signs of infidelity if u really care for him help him save his marriage
Please

pick his call after listening to wat he has to say ....

Watever he says write them down

Send him a text of all of wat he has said den pop the question if sumone ever said dis to ur wife ow wud u feel ur reactions nd all

U av to let him kno dat he is bou to cheat on sumone he has deprived youthful life from

Let him realise he left a woman at home not an object of desire bt a companion if he doesnt listen i wud try nd tink of wat to do!!!! Ok

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:

First dont push him away please if he doesnt date u he wud go for anoda girl he is showing signs of infidelity if u really care for him help him save his marriage
Please

pick his call after listening to wat he has to say ....

Watever he says write them down

Send him a text of all of wat he has said den pop the question if sumone ever said dis to ur wife ow wud u feel ur reactions nd all

U av to let him kno dat he is bou to cheat on sumone he has deprived youthful life from

Let him realise he left a woman at home not an object of desire bt a companion if he doesnt listen i wud try nd tink of wat to do!!!! Ok

No dis hasn't gotten far as u think....lemme should a hit of our conversation today. He didn't ask me for sex ooo. But Sumtyms we were are talking he says he feels like kissing me and I ignore dat, den another day I work a nice dress a little bit revealing tho, I didn't hav intentions of seeing him, but we bumped into eachoda and he was like he like my burst dis and dat u knw and he was kinda lusting...I caution him abt dat and he put himself together for a while but now I think I cnt control......he has never ask me for sex and he keeps reminding himself dat he doesn't want to cheat on his wife...in my mind am like is he confused?? angry, ofcos am not gonna get down with a married man...no craze??...

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by elantraceey(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
brb
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zara, tell him to introduce you to his wife. Please, don't break up a man's marriage. You'll bring a curse on yourself. Please!

And please. Tell him how you want the relationship between you two to be. Leave him immediately he tries sth funny. Please o!!!
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

No dis hasn't gotten far as u think....lemme should a hit of our conversation today. He didn't ask me for sex ooo. But Sumtyms we were are talking he says he feels like kissing me and I ignore dat, den another day I work a nice dress a little bit revealing tho, I didn't hav intentions of seeing him, but we bumped into eachoda and he was like he like my burst dis and dat u knw and he was kinda lusting...I caution him abt dat and he put himself together for a while but now I think I cnt control......he has never ask me for sex and he keeps reminding himself dat he doesn't want to cheat on his wife...in my mind am like is he confused?? angry, ofcos am not gonna get down with a married man...no craze??...

I never said he wants sex with u did i??

All m sayin his pop d question can he ever take all he his doing from his wife can he allow his wife recieve the kind of messages he sends to u from another man let him feel it from d other way round abeg ok??
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:

I never said he wants sex with u did i??

All m sayin his pop d question can he ever take all he his doing from his wife can he allow his wife recieve the kind of messages he sends to u from another man let him feel it from d other way round abeg ok??

Okk ma thnx kiss
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Okk ma thnx kiss
Ma keh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

M way younger than u think
But if he doesnt change let me kno i wud tell u d game planner

We gona shot put him into his marriage bck ok wink
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Zara, tell him to introduce you to his wife. Please, don't break up a man's marriage. You'll bring a curse on yourself. Please!

And please. Tell him how you want the relationship between you two to be. Leave him immediately he tries sth funny. Please o!!!

U dis my e-enemy....una fight finish abi?? cheesy
But u cum talk sense for here sha.
Or so I should discuss to curb his feelings..i think he is confused I don't think he really wants to cheat on his wife, he loves his wife but his feelings for me is growing uncontrollably....u need to see the way he looks @ me. Sometimes I become ashamed of myself
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:

Ma keh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

M way younger than u think

Na him u cum get old mama brain undecided, u horn twice be dat shoro niyen tongue
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Na him u cum get old mama brain undecided, u horn twice be dat shoro niyen tongue

Old mama brain ke cry cry cry cry

Oyamilenu o tongue

By the way i am a motivational speaker my words are usually d multivitamins u need in ur life grin
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
so true
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala....Wat do u think?? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? / Funny Relationship Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.