Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 (9928 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / 10 People You Won't Believe Exist. / Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by okikijamal(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Qq
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by seglenn995(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
Do you need anything?
Sir please here is my details 2103448499, Ogunfunwa Segun, UBA. I'm really in need of it sir
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
I sent you message on here saying sent namesake if you could remember
Sir, you probably mistook me for someone else. But I am very sure you didn't send me any money before. Today is the first time I will be dropping my details on this thread and tht was after you asked me to drop it sir.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent..get somethingfor her with the 5k.God will keep and bless her for you.staysafe bro
I went offline. I have just received it. God bless you immensely and prosper everything you lay your hands. I and my family will forever remain grateful. Thank you so much!
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
What do you do?
yekparikpa:
I went offline. I have just received it. God bless you immensely and prosper everything you lay your hands. I and my family will forever remain grateful. Thank you so much!
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok would send to you now.
bolaji3071:
Sir, you probably mistook me for someone else. But I am very sure you didn't send me any money before. Today is the first time I will be dropping my details on this thread and tht was after you asked me to drop it sir.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
I just sent again and uploadedit for you to see.God bless you
Thank you sir. But sir I am telling you the truth by saying you didn't send me anything before. Let God judge me bad if you did and I am denying.

May God bless you for this, I really appreciate.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
.. .
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:

Kindly help me with some money too brother. I'm in dire need if money for food right now. My account is totally red and this lockdown us still far off. Please bro
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by okikijamal(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ghh
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Johnames: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent.sorry I was busy at work.God bless you
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by GoldChest(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by GoldChest(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
What do you do?
I buy plantains from Bayelsa and supply here in Rivers state. It's not so lucrative but it's better than staying idle. I didn't know the lockdown was going to be serious instantly, so I went to get plantains from Bayelsa and immediately I arrived Borokiri market, The rivers state tax force descended on everyone in the market and damaged over 80% of the plantains I came to supply. I usually go once and sometimes twice a week, depending on how fast my customers pay up. I'm a graduate but had resort to doing the business happily after I got defrauded by a traveling agent upon my attempt to travel abroad in search of greener pastures. Doing this business, One thing I never lacked was food but with the problem I encountered, it's become difficult to feed and may be worse after the lockdown too cos I also got some of the plantains on credit. Thanks for coming through for me and my family at this time. God bless you beyond measures!
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sir please help me to modify your post and remove my details. Thank you so much sir.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Send me a personal email let's talk and if I could get you a car for uber but dunno how lucrative uber is in your state so you could pay me back money for the car monthly
yekparikpa:
I buy plantains from Bayelsa and supply here in Rivers state. It's not so lucrative but it's better than staying idle. I didn't know the lockdown was going to be serious instantly, so I went to get plantains from Bayelsa and immediately I arrived Borokiri market, The rivers state tax force descended on everyone in the market and damaged over 80% of the plantains I came to supply. I usually go once and sometimes twice a week, depending on how fast my customers pay up. I'm a graduate but had resort to doing the business happily after I got defrauded by a traveling agent upon my attempt to travel abroad in search of greener pastures. Doing this business, One thing I never lacked was food but with the problem I encountered, it's become difficult to feed and may be worse after the lockdown too cos I also got some of the plantains on credit. Thanks for coming through for me and my family at this time. God bless you beyond measures!

2 Likes

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by GoldChest(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by ventoh: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
Send me a personal email let's talk and if I could get you a car for uber but dunno how lucrative uber is in your state so you could pay me back money for the car monthly
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Babawale01: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please help me too.

I pray God direct you my way.

The coast is very rough and there's storm ahead. Don't know how to sail through this.

Waveskaaya I need somewhere to dey manage. I would be glad if you can fix me up.

I'm down both mentally and financially.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gbemiie: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bro, Help Me out please, i have only 1naira now in my Gtbank Account - 0158595534 Show me love bro, any amount is good.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
waveskaaya:
I don't know what to say yet. It's all happening like a dream right now. @Nairalanders y'all should come right here. I just sent you a mail. Obioraa1@gmail.com
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by seglenn995(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2020
seglenn995:
Sir Please I'm in need of something too, this period is really telling on me badly.
Sir God bless you, God will never forget about you for such a kind person you are God will bless you in Jesus name, actually I haven't got anything but for those who you have help God will continue blessing you, never new such a great person still in this world, may almighty God continue blessing you and your family, God bless
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by spankyflex(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
waveskaaya:
sir please don't forget me ooo. 0018047777 stanbic ibtc. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Guccified(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
ok
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by okikijamal(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Opi
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by timay(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
waveskaaya:

Boss my details have been posted on the first page since day 1 . Pls look my side hunger wants to finish me. pls help.

God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Interesting Culture Of The Xingu Tribe In Brazil (PHOTOS) / Lol,lmao,lfmao / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.