Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 (9931 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / 10 People You Won't Believe Exist. / Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
waveskaaya:
I just sent again and uploadedit for you to see.God bless you

Thank you, I appreciate but the details of the transaction you uploaded belongs to the moniker below. This show clearly that he was the one that you sent the money to before and thought it was me.

botrix:
pls I need the money to feed my kids 0027652779 access bank Akinbolaji Samuel Omotuyi
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by myles16(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
waveskaaya:
Hey guys,please would like to help 20 people affected by the lockdown with #2000 each and I would be picking randomly as God directed me.With that being said,if you know you dont need it kindly let people who really need it post their bank information.please, kindly confirm you got the money on this page.God help us all.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND BANK INFORMATION

End of Give away for today even when I promised to give 10 people but ended up doing more.i will giving 5 people #5000 each next week Thursday..you all have a nice day and stay safe.God bless you.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gulher: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
God bless all the receivers and the giver
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Hey guys,please would like to help 20 people affected by the lockdown with #2000 each and I would be picking randomly as God directed me.With that being said,if you know you dont need it kindly let people who really need it post their bank information.please, kindly confirm you got the money on this page.God help us all.

End of Give away for today even when I promised to give 10 people but ended up doing more.i will giving 5 people #5000 each next week Thursday..you all have a nice day and stay safe.God bless you.
cry cry Abeg everywhere red for my side
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Please who know the app i can use to borrow money
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
What do you do?
I just sent you a mail sir. My daughter's condition is critical.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Guccified(f): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
sir Waveskayaa
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Looking for your account but can't find it.please send it again..sorry been busy and cant replythroughmy email at the mo
yekparikpa:
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Looking for your account but can't find it.please send it again..sorry been busy and cant replythroughmy email at the mo
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok would send you 10k again.
yekparikpa:
God bless you sir. Obinna Iheanacho, 0803039573, Access Bank. Thanks for hearing my cry.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
sir abeg please
Even if it's 1k please
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sent
yekparikpa:
God bless you sir. Obinna Iheanacho, 0803039573, Access Bank. Thanks for hearing my cry.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by spankyflex(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent
please boss help me even if it's 1k. I don't have any food. Thanks. 0018047777, stanbic ibtc. Thanks.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent
pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sir abeggggggggggggggggg pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent
have mercy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent
God! God! You are God sent and life saver. God bless you immensely sir. I don't know whatelse to say. God!

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Waveskaaya Pleaseeeeeee
Help me please you the only hope i have now please
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
yekparikpa:
God! God! You are God sent and life saver. God bless you immensely sir. I don't know whatelse to say. God!
congrats
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
waveskaaya:
Waveskaaya nice job sir
If i don't a anything i will understand
You have tried
God bless you......
waveskaaya

I hang my boot cry cry
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gbemiie: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gbemiie:

Good evening sir. God will bless you for all the help you av been rendering in this thread. I'm just wondering if I might have done anything wrong dat you don't respond to my plea for days now? Maybe something in my comments, my profile or something else? I really am dire need with no hope for food for my kids. Been starving for good 2 days now. Thank God for freebasics, I will have been offline for days now. Could there be anything I did wrongly?
hunger dey wire me here no hustle to go to again

Government paliative no reach person self
I don tire
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Send your details
Gbemiie:

Good evening sir. God will bless you for all the help you av been rendering in this thread. I'm just wondering if I might have done anything wrong dat you don't respond to my plea for days now? Maybe something in my comments, my profile or something else? I really am dire need with no hope for food for my kids. Been starving for good 2 days now. Thank God for freebasics, I will have been offline for days now. Could there be anything I did wrongly?
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please help me
waveskaaya:
Send your details
Waveskaaya pleaseeee
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op may God almighty continue to bless you more abundantly as you are reaching out to people in need continously. Your good heart and kindness shall make you great, you shall reap the fruits of your labour. Your family will never no lack and you shall move from glory to glory. I have also benefited.

And to others genuinely in need may God never forget you all too. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
bolaji3071:
Op may God almighty continue to bless you more abundantly as you are reaching out to people in need continously. Your good heart and kindness shall make you great, you shall reap the fruits of your labour. Your family will never no lack and you shall move from glory to glory. I have also benefited.

And to others genuinely in need may God never forget you all too. Amen.
AMENNNN
please waveskaaya look my side
I have been begging since
This is the third giveway i am seeing on nairaland so far in the pandemic crisis
I have not benefited yet from any
Now you brought hope to me
Please help me sirrr
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gbemiie: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by okikijamal(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tty
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gbemiie: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corbin:
hunger dey wire me here no hustle to go to again

Government paliative no reach person self
I don tire

Awww.. I am sori abt that sir. I will see if I fit help you with something when I receive something from OP. Just pray for me and my kids sha. And stay blessed
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Corbin: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gbemiie:

Awww.. I am sori abt that sir. I will see if I fit help you with something when I receive something from OP. Just pray for me and my kids sha. And stay blessed
I really appreciate thanks ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Interesting Culture Of The Xingu Tribe In Brazil (PHOTOS) / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2021 / Woman Unfairly Detained At Swiss Airport For Carrying Fake Designer Handbag

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.