Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure (1481 Views)

Join My Team. Make $1,000 Every Six Days. Guaranteed / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure by thinkwithus: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
DO YOU USE INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS?

JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM POD

In 2016, Instagram changed its algorithm to eliminate a feed full of chronological posts. Now, your post can only appear at the top of a user's feed if it earns a certain level of engagement, signaling to Instagram that your post is popular and should be shown to more people.

Additionally, in order to rank highly, your post must receive engagement immediately. If your post receives likes and comments, but not within the first few hours after posting it, Instagram likely won't boot it to the top.

The algorithm change is helpful for Instagram users -- after all, I'd personally rather see posts most of my friends are commenting on and liking. However, it's less useful for brands trying to spread their content to a wider audience. Plus, it can seem unfair. If you are trying to grow your audience by sharing helpful content, but you don't have a ton of followers at the moment, it's twice as hard to get your posts seen by new people.

So how can you get around it? Sure, there are a few shady tactics out there, like buying followers or using bots, but none of those methods will earn you a long-term, loyal audience. Instead, you might want to consider Instagram pods.

Join our Pod via link below (send me a message reading add me to pod)

https:///2349029903666

to be effective, we stop at 100,

so this post will run till we are 100.

Goal is a min of 50 likes and comments per post from the pod members
Re: Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure by dvd(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
43 to go....
Re: Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure by thinkwithus: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
we are 20 now, more folks come on
Re: Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure by Madeup(f): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whoa. I'm just seeing this. If there's an opening please I'd like to join

(1) (Reply)

Afrinvest New Charges / Soft Loan Without Stress / Let The Professionals Trade For You, While You Enjoy 200% Of Your Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.