Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,414 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) (1137 Views)

See 50 Armed Robbers Robbed Ogun State In Day Time During Lockdown (video) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by Chimaobi377: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
NIGERIAN POLICE is a product of the Nigerian system.
.... a USELESS NATION can't give birth to any Useful thing.

Anyone expecting the Nigerian Police to act like the DUBAI POLICE is sick in the head.

Not expecting eediots to act idiotic is a sign of mental illness.
U can't plant PEPPER and expect MANGO.
That's why I avoid them each time I visit Nigeria.
That's how it works.
To whom much is given, much is expected

1 Like

Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by samictelecoms12(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
ah ah
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wetin you con gain now as you make your headline contradict the content...Ehn Op?
Your mumu na follow come from Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by OGwales(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian Police is a set a foolish individuals that is the main reason I refused joining them, or any other force in Nigeria. Heartless and greedy fools.
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by Hoodbilonia: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
U4 just roger dem even if na 2h
Now see wohala
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by supercase1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
NIGERIAN POLICE is a product of the Nigerian system.
.... a USELESS NATION can't give birth to any Useful thing.

Anyone expecting the Nigerian Police to act like the DUBAI POLICE is sick in the head.

Not expecting eediots to act idiotic is a sign of mental illness.
U can't plant PEPPER and expect MANGO.
That's why I avoid them each time I visit Nigeria.
That's how it works.
To whom much is given, much is expected
Are u sure u are in Nigeria or Togo grin
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
They have no right to have shot his tires but Nigerian police can change the whole matter and say his a suspected robber hope he wins this case
Re: Brave Man Fights Police Men That Shot Him During Lockdown (video) by otipoju(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Business as usual

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned / Clerics Who Are Who Are Into Rituals And Raping Ladies / I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.