Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life (403 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am currently giving out for free, the chapter 10 of a book of mine. This chapter 10 is about the role of each member of the Godhead, their relationship with us and how they lead and direct us. I feel these would greatly bless us, that why I am giving it out. I have been planning to do it for a while though, and I have even shared, on my Facebook page, a lot of what is contained in this sample book.

Here is the link to the book:
https://christcenteredans.files./2020/04/christ-the-christian-spirituality-by-david-emechete-sample-book.pdf

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Hiswordxray:
I am currently giving out for free, the chapter 10 of a book of mine. This chapter 10 is about the role of each member of the Godhead, their relationship with us and how they lead and direct us. I feel these would greatly bless us, that why I am giving it out. I have been planning to do it for a while though, and I have even shared, on my Facebook page, a lot of what is contained in this sample book.

Here is the link to the book:
https://christcenteredans.files./2020/04/christ-the-christian-spirituality-by-david-emechete-sample-book.pdf
Thank you, Apostle. People like me are not worthy of your sacrifices (Hebrews 11:38). Like I've tried and tried, but it's always a series of highs and lows for me, that I just give in.

Across the board (from different prophetic voices in the Church), the emphasis of this season seems to be repentance and return to the First works, alignment, and preparation for the coming rain.

Somehow, I'm drawn into the secret place more and more these days and have even had some words of knowledge recently. I can't explain the last few days. The desire for things of this world is waning daily.

God bless you. May God reward your labor of love abundantly, Sir.
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Clinolit:

Thank you, Apostle. People like me are not worthy of your sacrifices (Hebrews 11:38). Like I've tried and tried, but it's always a series of highs and lows for me, that I just give in.

Across board (from different prophetic voices in the Church), the emphasis of this season seems to be repentance and return to the First works, alignment, and preparation for the coming rain.

Somehow, I'm drawn into the secret place more and more these days and have begun recently having some words of knowledge. I can't explain the last few days. The desire for things of this world is waning daily.

God bless you. May God reward your labor of love abundantly, Sir.
Wow, that's wonderful. Thanks and Amen

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Book Description
In the dream of king Nebuchadnezzar about the kingdom of men and that of God, it was the rock cut not by the hands of man that crushed everything that is of man and established God’s kingdom on earth. It is only that which has not be defiled by the hand of the carnal man that would bring down God’s Kingdom and fulfill His will. We need a Christianity free from the carnal man, free from every form of carnality; a Christianity that is utterly spiritual, utterly Christ. This book shine light on every hiding place of the carnal man in our midst; every dark corner inhabiting this unwanted resident, exposing this ugly man and demonstrating what ought to be, a spirituality that is utterly Christ
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
Good morning
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2020
The book is still available for download.

And if you have an okadabooks.com account you can purchase one of my books that I am giving out for free in that platform. Just type in my name on the search console, "David Emechete", and you would be able to find the book. The book is actually titled Victory Over Sin, a very good book that have helped a lot of people get out of their sinful habits.
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2020
Hiswordxray:
The book is still available for download.

And if you have an okadabooks.com account you can purchase one of my books that I am giving out for free in that platform. Just type in my name on the search console, "David Emechete", and you would be able to find the book. The book is actually titled Victory Over Sin, a very good book that have helped a lot of people get out of their sinful habits.
Amen
Re: Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday beloved of God

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video- Pastor David Ibiyeomie Blast By An Unknown Lady / Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com / Psalms For Every Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.