Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com (401 Views)

Video Of David Oyedepo Ongoing 100k Capacity Auditorium That Got People Talking / To: Nairaland.com. / Photos: Ongoing 2018 Conference Of The Methodist Church Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com by crestedaguiyi: 4:28am On Jun 06, 2020
I suspect there os an ongoing reform on nairaland.

Seems the liberals are taking over or the owner seun is nursing a political ambition and doesnt want to be seen as a religious fundamentalist.

First i noticed that threads relating to biafran cessation or threads about happenings arround the cesationist leader group leader is mo longer deleted with reckless abandon. A sign that dissenting voices are gradually been aloud to speak.

Secondly i noticed that Islamic related threads that used to fill up the home page was reduced to just 2 this last friday. An indication that the owner of Nairaland.com is begining to understand that forcing peoe to indirectly swaer an oat or claim a religiln just to post on a thresd is a dumb idea.
People swear with bible and Quran in court yet tell lies before the judges and juries.

Thirdly i notices that scam adverts in auto section and technology market has reduced though to eliminated yet.

Remeber that letting unverifed vendors have their way without creating an escrow to protect forum members is dumb.

Anyway the reforms are welcomed but more stoll needs to be done. Kudos
Re: Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com by Orubebe01: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2020
the reform should include the snake related topics been pushed to front page recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com by karo93: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Orubebe01:
the reform should include the snake related topics been pushed to front page recklessly.

I support this o..... snakes are not inspiring. I still dont understand why snake news are so important to nairaland. Do we live in a snake empire

Instead there should be a snake section for snake lovers to be checking
Re: Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com by crestedaguiyi: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Seun i hope you are reafing this, sincerly the pace at which snaje threads make it to front page is becoming something else.

Hope there is nothing behind it cause snake is not a special reptile.

If snake thread making it to front page is a bet9ja code, nairalanders for no dey smile because e for they favour guys but this one be say na just goosebumps e dey give.

Abeg limit that one too, ejor
Re: Ongoing Reform On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2022
Good afternoon bro
I saw your 2019 post about some guy that defraud you about 200k for a car
Have you been repaid?
I think i can help you out
Reply my mail

(1) (Reply)

The Man That No Muslim Can Debate / Pay Ur Tithes, It's Very Important / OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.