Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike (4488 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by wingmanIII: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asquare84:
Wike is just looking for money

Gbam! Cheap thug
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by JAMO84: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Trouble will be sleeping, Wike will be looking for ways to wake it up.
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by lebron7(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Wetin concern you naaaa...?

Wike is ikwerre and ikwerre is Igbo
Dummy
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
lebron7:

I am a Dummy
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by gabolz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na so Indians and Chinese still dey go work for free trade zone here in Lagos. and them no born any indigenous biz man to do biz as usual.
Wike the true Lion
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by stanisbaratheon: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Wetin concern you naaaa...?

Wike is ikwerre and ikwerre is Igbo

Whatever you do please don't say those words whenever you find yourself in Emuoha Local government area, else it would be devastating for you.
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Charleys: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Over drunk and empty.

Please this man talks alot..with his thuggish character.

Thug life grin

Give wike 10 billion make him rest

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by karkinase(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Baba dey find money grin
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Zendinho(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
I LOVE THIS...

-I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by eledacedar(f): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Throwback:
Everything is a political fight to Wike.

I hope he remembers that a state governor is not as powerful as the Federal government. He should remember how he used his position as federal minister under Jonathan to terrorize Rotimi Amaechi who was a state governor.

If Karma has avoided him, must he go in search of Karma himself?

Pengassan alone can deal with him. All the petrol stations will just be ordered to stop selling fuel.

There's nothing he will do about it.

Sebi the commissioner of police has been redeployed. Make he continue
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by eledacedar(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Throwback:
Everything is a political fight to Wike.

I hope he remembers that a state governor is not as powerful as the Federal government. He should remember how he used his position as federal minister under Jonathan to terrorize Rotimi Amaechi who was a state governor.

If Karma has avoided him, must he go in search of Karma himself?

Just as I said yesterday, I knew they will go on strike. PENGASSAN doesn't joke with its members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Is The Solution To Ending Banditry And Boko Haram (PHOTO) / Sit at home Jinx Broken as Obidient rally in Abiriba, Abia State(photos) / Dollar Salaries: Court Orders Okonjo-iweala, Adeniji To Refund N206m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.