Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says (8324 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by Richardonald(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
wasted generation
Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by Johntemmy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
hoelowshow
Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by Snow02: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
She has resigned to fate.

When a small girl will start carrying what is too much for them very early in life, why won't it become an ocean?
Continue consoling yourself until reality hits you when hubby returns you back to your parents and ask for a refund. Then you'll understand the importance of a tight hooha.
is this really coming from a female
Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by culf: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
She has resigned to fate.

When a small girl will start carrying what is too much for them very early in life, why won't it become an ocean?
Continue consoling yourself until reality hits you when hubby returns you back to your parents and ask for a refund. Then you'll understand the importance of a tight hooha.

what is hoola?
Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Snow02:
is this really coming from a female

Yes. You got any prob with that?
Maybe you don't know the rotten state of girls of this generation.

I didn't make my assertions based on this post but from what I see our small girls do these days. It breaks my heart to see this generation degenerating with the speed of light. God knows what it will be like in ten years to come.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says by bonnyhope: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Satan has used sex to capture this generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.