Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video (1103 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by hmonaco(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
In an interview with Channels TV, the teenager said she used to live with her mother's sister in the village. However, she said that her father came to take her when she was 13 years.

"Since that 13 years, he has been sleeping with me up till now.

"He start like this, when I was sleeping, he romanced me. I was asking 'Ahn ahn. What is the problem?' He said that nothing, he just wants me to know that I am his daughter, that he's not going to do anything bad to me. I know said 'no problem, since it's like that.' We now played that time."

She adds: "The next day, I was not feeling fine so he used me."

She said that from then, he kept raping her whenever he wanted and whenever she refused, he would beat her up until she was too weak to scream.

She added: "And he did not used to give me chance for me to move and tell people 'see what is happening'. He normally threaten me."

She continued: "The times that his friends came to our house, maybe, suddenly, they do not go that day and they want to sleep, he'll ask me to go so that they will use me. If I refuse, he will beat me. But I allowed some people to use me, three of them."

"They've arrested him, at least I've have some peace now (sic), " she added.......

Watch the video below.

http://ambajay.com/teenage-girl-raped-by-her-father-and-his-friends-narrates-the-sordid-detailsvidoe/

Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by samictelecoms11(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
THAT IS SO BAD
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by Lamanii22(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Omg! This is terrible... So evil of that man
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by hmonaco(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by divineuk(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm your own daughter, after you are done you pass her to your friends too...nawa o
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by Degrezhaa: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wicked Man
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by hmonaco(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by hmonaco(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry angry
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by pmoye(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
That man should face a firing squad...

But, what does it mean to use someone?
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by Vector606: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stupid father, even mumu people go be father chai, this life. See my signature below and if you want to get in let me know.
Re: Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video by hmonaco(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin wink

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad In This Video (18+) / See What A Girl Was Seen Doing To Herself Down There [ Watch Video] / Feminists, Come O! Dowry System In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.