Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

17 Romantic Ways To Please A Typical Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Romantic Ways To Please A Typical Nigerian Woman (346 Views)

10 Romantic Ways Of Waking A Woman Up From Sleep / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / 5 Romantic Ways To Tell A Guy That You Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Romantic Ways To Please A Typical Nigerian Woman by Kingsmedia: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone once said that you can never find a perfect woman, as all women are likened to deities. You just have to choose the one you can worship, and start pouring palm oil on it, for the rest of your life. Wow, it sounds hilarious!

No matter how funny the above statement can be, one thing is certain, you can never satisfy a woman, regardless of the amount of care you show to her. Women are insatiable creatures, but the good news is that, they can be pleased despite their insatiable characteristics.

However, I'll be discussing the basic things that women desire from their men, hubbies and spouses, in 2020. The list isn't far-fetched anyways, if you can give her 75% of the items listed herein, I can assure you of marital bliss in your dealings with your "deity."

The things and features are discussed below, if you can adhere and follow these tips, your woman will love you forever, it's not a promise, it's a fact. The 17 things are listed as follows:

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/03/17-things-nigerian-women-want-most-from.html
Re: 17 Romantic Ways To Please A Typical Nigerian Woman by ceny6(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hope there are also 17 things women will do to please men
Re: 17 Romantic Ways To Please A Typical Nigerian Woman by BabbanBura(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
ceny6:
Hope there are also 17 things women will do to please men

I clicked to get here, ow u want me to click again before reading the 17 shit? Nahhhh, ain't no fuxking clicking any shit, drop all of it here or shove ya 17 shit right through ya ass where it belongs in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Facts - Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus Easily / This What Every Girl Must Do To Get Orgasm / Moody Friend? How To Get Along When You Don’t Want To Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.