Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... (8270 Views)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings – Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ccjoe: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Israel is one of the few country where women can be found roaming freely with an M16 assault riffle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
If you say you sabi rape, oya grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wow!
I need one.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ccjoe: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
If you say you sabi rape, oya grin grin grin
i think that might be a dangerous adventure... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Ballzproblemm: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
they probably doing their military time ,it is mandatory any Israeli citizen up to the age of 18 Carry out 2 years military training,so am not surprised, surprisingly,it made their women more attractive.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ATEAMS: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
they probably doing their military time ,it is mandatory anybody Israeli citizen up to the age of 18 Carry out 2 years military training,so am not surprised, surprisingly,it made their women more attractive.

Paid training cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by jeromestarks: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
As long as that mosque stands in the center of Israel, Israelites will know no peace.

One day , that mosque will be demolished!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
ATEAMS:

Paid training cool

Not 'paid training', you are a military personnel.

You can be deployed during crises situation, everyone is q military veteran in Israel.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Elliotwaveforec: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Israel, na wa; battle-ready for terrorists. This is how every Nigerian should be battle-ready for Fulani terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by excanny: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Every Israelis knows how to shoot a gun, whether male or female.

If you live in the midst of potential Islamic juhadists, it’s the wisest thing to do, especially for a girl.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Moh247: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
cool

They all have basic military training as an adult

This is what Tinubu was explaining to people at the Arewa house, that the Zombidiots lunatics said he wants to turn them to soldiers forcefully and feed them agbado

I still wonder why some Nigeria of a particular region worship Isrealis like their Gods

6 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by etrange: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol... In Isreal, everyone has to serve in the military at some point. When these students are home, they're obliged to go around with thier weapons not necessarily because they don't feel safe, but because there's a very severe punishment for losing one's weapon (and an even more severe one for using it indiscriminately). That's why you see people with guns in social gatherings (not just girls). Social media users mostly share pictures of the ladies because they find them more fascinating.

When I tell my non Nigerian friends about NYSC, they think it's similar to what is obtainable in Isreal and they start asking if I'm really trained to use guns. cool

8 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Authoreety: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
They look so attractive with those toys

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This is what Tinubu was explaining to people at the Arewa house, that the Zombidiots lunatics said he wants to turn them to soldiers forcefully and feed them agbado

I still wonder why some Nigeria of a particular region worship Isrealis like their Gods

I refuse to accept a man that can't stand for like 30 fucking minutes
A man that can address d public without one drama or d other, Bleep such bcs such is Deadman walking

11 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Moh247: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I refuse to accept a man that can't stand for like 30 fucking minutes
A man that can address d public without one drama or d other, Bleep such bcs such is Deadman walking

Your opinion and choice, whatever you believe is your right same as who you vote for

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by emmanuelbrown26: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion and choice, whatever you believe is your right same as who you vote for
As simple as d fucking that gee.
Agbado is an expired product, he should go and take care of his dying health before una send am to his ancetsors.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Streetmovement(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My kind of women cool

Imagine my girl to dey carry kala

Me sef I be kala republic cool

Everywhere go solid

Naija women don't know how to protect their men, only thing they know is how to feel entitled on someone else's shit, loud mouthed and scared

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ObalendeCMS: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
This ones will beat a naija girl blue black.
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by traihit: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The only war Nigeria has been fighting since amalgamation is war against itself.

Why do we need to be expending our resources on making everybody soldiers when illiteracy rate and out-of-school children are now over 15 million?

Isn't that a sign of blindness? Oh, it's a BAT!

A bat can't see a way out of increasing employment than to "recruit 50 million youths and feed them sg àgbàdo, cassava and ẹwà" grin

After those he sponsored spoiled the nation's economy!

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Benki003(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2022
My country girls
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by CSTRR: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2022
An Isreali female will fuckkk you up.

While Nigerians spend one year teaching during the nysc, the Isreali graduates spend their own in full military service at the border or at the cybersecurity unit of Mossad or Unit8200, depending on the grades they graduated with.
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by BigYash: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2022
I love this,but try it in my country, and see how dead body go surplus. grin Only kitchen knives that they have access to,they want to finish all the husbands in my country. Give them guns,that will be the end of male existence in my country.. Person need go find babe for this Israel o. She go just dey as my body guard for this wicked country so..

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by CanineOfJackal: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is an idiot for thinking that. Nigeria is not facing any external threat rather bad leadership and corruption is fueling crisis within the country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by CanineOfJackal: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is an idiot for thinking that. Nigeria is not facing any external threat rather bad leadership and corruption is fueling crisis within the country..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ccjoe: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu is an idiot for thinking that. Nigeria is not facing any external threat rather bad leadership and corruption is fueling crisis within the country..
This is too early. Good morning.
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ccjoe: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu or thinking that. Nigeria is not facing any external threat rather bad leadership and corruption is fueling crisis within the country..
Good morning. Happy thursday
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by ProfGday(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Every Isreali have a compulsory military training after high school... Death to all suicide bombers and head slammers.

Koni da fun awọn obayeje

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Ogamysamo: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
This ones will beat a naija girl blue black.
she is trained to fight doesn't mean she can fight, nobody trained her to fight doesn't mean she cannot fight.

we have heard about many trained soldiers who ran away from sambisa despite that they were trained for it, however there are young boys who are forced into the bk-hm and are leaving in sambisa not minding what the trained soldiers or warriors of this nation or any western nation who'll choose to help can do.

not all well known artists(actors and actresses) are graduates of theater arts
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by Stanweezy(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Even Gal Gadot admitted that it was her military in Israel exposed her based on combat and use of ruffle

In Israel just like Nigerian NYSC, military training is for every youth of 18yrs
Re: This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... by frankputer: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2022
hmmm that is serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? / Has Anyone Experience This? / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.