Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (16030 Views)

I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tola77(f): 1:51am On Jun 10, 2007
I am not a tart, and have never cheated on my husband, we got married about a year ago, presently I am in the US but he is in Nigeria, we are planning to settle in the US soon. I joined my company about six months ago, The very first day that I saw Nick ( let's call him that ) I felt this feeling that I can't explain, ever since then, each time he walks into my office, I just feel like hugging, cuddling up to him, initially I tried avoiding him by pretending to be busy each time he comes around but I now find myself dressing up to impress him, and always looking out for him, he says I am sexy, but I know I always switch on my sexy skills when he is around, not flirty though, I have tried to control my feelings but it keeps growing day by day please help ! I do not ever want to cheat on my husband ever, I love him and do not want him hurt ! My conscience will never be at rest, I also wonder could my husband be going through this at work too ? Yesterday , we were chatting and Nick's skin brushed through mine, and I just felt like submitting all to him ! please advice me before I fall flat !!  embarassed
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2007
Sniff Sniff!  Anyone smell a tart? grin Da real "pop tart" with strawberry frosting! YUMMY!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ikamefa(f): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2007
shocked grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 2:01am On Jun 10, 2007
MILITIA:

Sniff Sniff! Anyone smell a tart? grin Da real "pop tart" with strawberry frosting! YUMMY!
Laughing my nice ass off

@topic
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't need no advice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but do the right thing.

Adultery is a sin against God

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tola77(f): 2:04am On Jun 10, 2007
MILITIA:

Sniff Sniff!  Anyone smell a tart? grin Da real "pop tart" with strawberry frosting! YUMMY!

I do not need this, this is the first time I've been bold enough to share this ! I do not think this is new or strange ! Women go through a lot of experiences which they don't ever share because of these responses of yours and end up following their heads,  I never knew it could happen to me, all I need is just advice on how to handle the situation not to be trampled upon  cry
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 2:10am On Jun 10, 2007
Oh girl!  "Fall flat" ke!  You dey for ground, in fact "6 feet under"!  Just hold ya sef, get small liver, take shame crawl out of the hole wen you don bury ya self!  Wonder, wonder, wonder--(singing) Go "slick"willy Nick!  Give it your best shot!  She is already yours and ain't no going back now! Nairaland na wah!  Just when we thought we had heard and seen it all!  wink

"im skin brush yours"  Wait till im real "snake skin" brush you! You will speak in tongues then! grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2007
Haba! My dear you don go finish! POINT OF NO RETURN! It has already been ordained by Nick's "brushes"! Go my child and fulfill the "prophesy"! You are going to get "phocked"! Just come back and give us feed back! Shay you asked for our opinion and you are sayin' you don't "need dat"! Tell us what you want to hear then! Don't you trust us again? cool
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2007
@oboatioko
Beginning to sound like a broken record!  C'mon!  Be original!  It is saturday night in "yankee" doodle land! How is your "big stinkin' apple"? smiley
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by oghene007(m): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2007
Tola77,

This is realy sad, why must u do this, pls dont destroy ur young family , run as fast as ur legs canb carry u
there is nothing enjoyable about nick that ur hubby will not give u if he is around, maybe u are missing so muc, pray and even fast about it, and talk to God ask Him for strenght to overcome this temptaion , u knw wat, i fu fall to him, u willl become a sorry tale in the office, u willl be tied to him and imprisoned,that even wen ur hubby comes u wont get out of it, remember u will need a bigger lie to cover a previous one, so dont DONTT START It,

God will help u that is if u are serious sha, but pls dont do it, give marruage and family life decency, the scar will be there forever , unless u are suspecting ur hubby

GOD LOVES U AND HATES ADULTERY, OK GIRLEEEEE

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by davou4eva(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2007
nothing else, u re possessed undecided
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2007
Adam ate the forbidden fruit abi? It is now our earthly Eve's turn to return the favour! No amount of fastin' and prayin' will deliver this uno! The child is lost and can never find her way home! grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Uche2nna(m): 5:07am On Jun 10, 2007
davou4eva:

nothing else, u re possessed undecided

I do not think so.

@ topic
This is when and where U really have to show ur love for husband. It is Ok if U feel physically attracted to some one, especially since U are currently but temporarily separated from ur husband. It might be a case of one's juices overflowing. However the point is u are married. Think of all the reasons why U married ur husband in the first place and weigh it against the reason(s) why U would want to be with Nick. I assure U (that is if U truly love ur husband) that the former will outweigh the latter and that will keep U from doing anything that U will regret later. Nick is just an answer to ur present physical urge but if u truly love ur hussy then U would wait for the real deal.

I dont the lay out of ur work place but if it is possible, make sure U dont get to stay alone with him. Have people around when U meet, Keep ur mind on the job. There are other reasons, apart from marriage, why U would not want to bring in romance to ur work place. Think of those reasons while U are at work, maybe that will help to keep ur head above water.

Above all, my dear, I suggest U pray!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2007
something tells me Nick is white. That may explain the sudden "attraction" especially since he is openly flirting with you in return.
Enjoy urself breaking ur 1 yr old marriage, i'm sure Nick just wants to feel the experience of laying a black woman before he moves on to his white princesses.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by yoddy(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2007
Hmmm, o ga o! Make up your mind that nothing's gonna come out of it and DO NOT DO IT, otherwise, you'll be disrespecting your husband and d institution called MARRIAGE, It's perfectly normal to get these feelings but d love you have for your husband should make you get d thot outta your head, Keep it real gal, hold your head high n your legs closed, One love
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
divorce your husband then,ashewo!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked people are so mean oh.

What has she done that she deserve to be called ashewo angry angry angry angry

PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE ALL SAINT!!! **rUBBISH**
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by dakmanzero(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2007
@dd

I keep wondering. Has something happend to you. Back in the day I recall seeing laid back, moderate posts from you but these days it's just religious and racial hatred.

At first I thought you were just reacting emotionally on those Islam vs Christianity threads, but since then I've seen venom spout from you on practiaclly all issues. This isn't how you used to be.

Assuming the guy is white and then shooting barbs at the OP based on this assumption is uncalled for.

@tola77

Well, from these responses, you can see that you will not find help from anyone. This will be even worse if you asked anyone for help directly- even your friends will just go around carrying rumours behind your back. My advice to you is to change your nairaland account lest someone ties it to your real name in future, and do not breathe a word about 'nick' to anyone ever again in the future.

What you do with him is, of course, your call. I do not know you, neither do I know your husband and your history with him, and I don't know this mystery man. Just understand that Adultery is a serious crime punishable by death in many societies. When you agreed to marry your husband, you agreed to suffer the pain of sexual repression for the rest of your life with regards to all men besides him.

The solution to your problem is NOT one you will find on Nairaland, or with any friends. You are on your own. Do not dissapoint yourself.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Vitastraka(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
Stolen waters are sweet and bread eaten in secret is pleasant
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by mamaput(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2007
First and for most, how did you get married, church , traditional or court.
I can understand you very well.
The mistake you made was to get married before you left.You are not the first woman i know that this is happening too.

What you have to think about is this.
If the worst comes to the worst. And then ask yourself if it was worth it.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
dakmanzero:

@dd

I keep wondering. Has something happend to you. Back in the day I recall seeing laid back, moderate posts from you but these days it's just religious and racial hatred.

At first I thought you were just reacting emotionally on those Islam vs Christianity threads, but since then I've seen venom spout from you on practiaclly all issues. This isn't how you used to be.

Assuming the guy is white and then shooting barbs at the OP based on this assumption is uncalled for.

Stop jumping the gun to say what you know nothing about. Racial hatred? Where? My last 3 girlfriends where all white so of what purpose is this drivel?

I would not have said anything but for the fact that the poster is MARRIED! You dont get married and after 1 yr start talking of being attracted to another man simply because ur husband is not within 200miles of you.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
Omo Eko:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked people are so mean oh.

What has she done that she deserve to be called ashewo angry angry angry angry

PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE ALL SAINT!!! **rUBBISH**
guess you can do the same innit?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

Never will wink wink will always love and cherish my husband still the end
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by mamaput(f): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

Its a free world not so.
Go and find out what an ashewo is
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2007
@Omo-Eko
who is this special guy ?? Are you talking about me ?? Or Are you cheating on me ?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by dakmanzero(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
@dd

Stop jumping the gun to say what you know nothing about. Racial hatred? Where? My last 3 girlfriends where all white so of what purpose is this drivel?

I would not have said anything but for the fact that the poster is MARRIED! You don't get married and after 1 yr start talking of being attracted to another man simply because your husband is not within 200miles of you.

Yes, this is what I was talking about.

'stop jumping the gun to say what you know nothing about'

'of what purpose is this drivel'

You are more aggresive and abusive in your approach these days. Just an observation. And you may not have intended for your post to come across as racist but it did. That's what happens when you sound off with venom in your posts.

I'm curious, why the change? I know I am not a paragon of moderation and calmness myself, but this is a bit much.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2007
this long post sef,who dey read am?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ darkmanzero, errr minding your business might be a good place to start. thanks for noting.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2007
Am sure he'll stick to your advise. .
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by dakmanzero(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2007
@dd

Message recieved.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
davidylan u have a message report,tha sms has bin sent and recieved. . . .
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2007
instigator!!!!!!SHIO
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
what is your own now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.