Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? (21467 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by noetic16(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
any more clues that "pastor" Chris is a FALSE prophet? grin
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Navajo: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
@micklplus & zikkyy ur so, so right , how can anybody try 2 defend dis inappropriate act by d body of Christ? may the God Lord have mercy on us all. men this is so @#$ they r committing us 2 sin by there actions dame!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
@noetic16

Happy new year to you. Where have you been?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by medoski(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
they said it is a 25000 capacity that means 25000 x 1000 = N25000000 coole!!
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by anonimi: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
don't blame Chris. Blame the mumus/mugus and gullible followers who are seeking miracles and quick solutions to their "problems" rather than thinking and working things out based on their God-given intelligence shocked shocked shocked
I guess those who went there did not read where Christ said there is no specific place to worship God in [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%204:%2020-24&version=KJV]John 4: 20-24[/url]

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Apparently, Chris and his organisers do not know about raffle for selecting those to be in his auditorium like they did for Michael Jackson's burial
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by pinkrex(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
Why is it that when Dbanj stages a show for 20k people will go without questions to sin and waste thier resources. Aint saying paying to get into church is a bad thing but when it comes to paying money to see the face of God people raise eye brows but y? Its a fact God gives everything for free but realistically with the world we are today only pastor chris cant sponsor that kind of event and it wasent a worldwide declaration of 1k. The worker's wont get paid? Is the broadcast for free? Common peeps,
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by iseg007(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
I know this is off topic but just so you know pastor chris is building a telephone network called LoveWorld Mobile as in Christ embassy should be renamed BUSINESS EMBASSY

http://loveworldmobile.net/where.php

the website is still underconstruction but people is the church meant to be creating companies and businesses doesn't that take the focus off the Work of the Lord.

I don't believe the church should get involved in profit-making business.

Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by anonimi: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
pinkrex:

Aint saying paying to get into church is a bad thing but when it comes to paying money to see the face of God people raise eye brows but y?  

You mean see the face of the scammer, Chris Oyakhilome? Or maybe you now regard him as God?? Which one

Its a fact God gives everything for free but realistically with the world we are today only pastor chris cant sponsor that kind of event and it wasent a worldwide declaration of 1k. The worker's wont get paid? Is the broadcast for free? Common peeps,

Did God send him or did God say he cannot raise even stones to do His work if there are no human VOLUNTEERS?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by pawa4ul: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
medoski:

they said it is a 25000 capacity that means 25000 x 1000 = N25000000 coole!!
Then add that to an average of N500 offering per person ( We know they usually give more).
That will amount to (N500 x25000) + (N1000 x 25000)
                               = N1,250,000    +    N25,000,000
                               =N26,250,000 Cool cash.

The saying is that We serve a rich God afterall! grin grin grin

May God heal our land.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by nuclearboy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
True to type, the single digit support "army" is up in arms. Interesting that these always know everyone though they only joined NL yesterday.

Nobody is fooled
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by iseg007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://www.loveworldmobile.com/index.php

na wa ooo, na business alll the way, please see the real loveworld moble wesite
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by doubleroti: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Firstly, Noone is defending anyone or anything here, I believe this is a simple case of people giving their opinions about an issue, though with different levels of information.

I do not know if people paid to be at the venue or not, and quite frankly i don't care, But i wonder what's wrong in asking people to register for a token fee to enter venue "A", so as to encourage the use of Venues "B-Z"

If that place was free for all, One can only imagine what it would have been like, Some people have mentioned crowd management, Trust me, you have no idea, This isn't the stadium with several entrances and exit, it's simply an auditorium where a message aired around the world was being beamed.

Lastly, I don't think it's wise for any of us to emphatically say he isn't a real man of God, Wisdom simply tells you to let God decide that, but in the interim, there are people who will criticize, castigate and always see something wrong, while there are those who will listen to what the man has to say without a pre-exisiting disposition and receive benefits. As it has always been from the days of Jesus, it's left for each individual to decide which side of the divide he wishes to dwell.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by osaxx: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
[b][b][b]WOW! SO MUCH HAS BEEN SPOKEN AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAS SPOKEN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND I HAVE BEEN READING WITH EXCITMENT AND WONDER,

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT CHRIST EMBASSY, IT IS NOT ANOTHER NIGERIAN CHURCH, THINGS ARE DONE DIFFERENTLY THERE ,because IT IS AN INTERNAIONAL MINISTRY FROM NIGERIAN TO THE WORLD, HERALDING GODS DIVINE PRESENCE TO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.THAT 25,000 SEATER AUDITORIUM IS A GODS STUDIO.WHEN YOU ASK PEOPLE TO GO OUT THAT IT HAS EXCEEDED ITS CAPACITY.THEN NIGERIAN PRESS WILL GO AGAIN. EVEN THE SENIOR PASTORS STAYED BACK IN THERE DIFFERENT CHURCHES, OK.LAGOS CROWD IS DIFFICULT, I TELL YOU. THE 1,000 HAS REALLY HELPED.

1. IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED A MEETING PRESIDED BY PASTOR CHRIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY THE 1,000 IS REALLY NEEDED.
NOW THE QUESTION IS ? HAS HE BEEN COLLECTING MONEY TO ATTEND PREVIOUS MEETING, THE ANSWER IS NO. THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR THE RESERVATION.

2. THERE IS A SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE IN EVERY MEETING BY PASTOR CHRIS, AND IT IS BEEN AIRED WORLDWIDE, YOU DO NOT EXPECT THE CAMERAS TO SHOW PEOPLE ON THE ROOF OF THE AUDITORIUM, PREVIOUS MEETINGS HAS PROVED THAT WHICH ARE ALL FREE OF CHARGE AND PEOPLE COME FROM ALL MINISTRIES, FAITH, RELIGION TO EXPERIENCE GODS PRESENCE ,YOU KNOW NIGERIANS , NO BODY WILL LIKE TO STAY OUT AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY BE A STAMPEDE, THEY WILL EVEN OVER-POWER THE SECURITY AGENTS, USHERS, CROWD CONTROL.

3.I TELL YOU THE 1,000 HELPED A WHOLE LOT IT WAS PEACE AND WORK WAS EASIER FOR THE OFFICIALS.RIGHT NOW I TELL YOU ALL TESTIMONIES ARE ALREADY COMING IIN BOTH FROM PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE THE MAIN AUDITORIUM.

4.HOW I WISH YOUR CHURCH IS HEADED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD YOU WILL UNDERSTAND  WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND STOP CRITICISING, BECAUSE IT IS NOT PASTOR CHRIS DECISION, BUT THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENCE OUTCOME. PASTOR CHRIS WILL BE THE LAST PEROSN TO WANT TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU TO ATTEND GODS KINGDOM, BELIEVE ME.

5. YOU REMEMBER THE HEALING SCHOOL OF CHRIST EMBASSY , HOW COME IT IS FREE OF CHARGE TO BE HEALED OF GOD, IN THIS SERVICCE AND HOW COME NONE OF YOU IS REFERENCING THAT. MAY GOD HELP AND FORGIVE ALL OF US. IT IS IMPORTANT WE MAKE A PROPER INVESTIGATION BEFORE TALKING OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THERE ARE MANY MORE BIGGER MEETINGS WITH PASTOR CHRIS IN THE COMING MONTHS ,, HOW COME THEY ARE FREE OF CHARGE, AM EVEN SURPRISE AT A PASTORS COMMENT IN THIS WALL. YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR INDIVIDUAL GRUDGE AGAINST A PERSON WITHOUT CONSIDERING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS OR WITHOUT PRAYING FOR THE LEADING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD BEFORE REGISTERING YOU NAME IN THE HELLS GATE, TONITE AM GOING DOWN ON MY KNEE FOR ALL OF YOU , SO GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO,

PLEASE BE BORN AGIN EVEN THAT PASTOR, [/b]
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
Churches are becoming desperate.They know that there are relatively very few magas left in the world to fool,so they are making the best of it.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by away4real(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ osaxx appears u are an embassy member so can you please confirm there was an official charge.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by oluite(f): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Mt 10:8
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by remoranger(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
rubbish
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by bisiaet: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
But this is embarrassing why is it that momey, money, money is all about christainity for God sake. All that follow christainity is all about more money, more money, this is really annoying.

In fact so many churches today when it come to Tithe and offering they systematically use one verse in the bible to intimidate you with curse pls fellow christain why all this money madness for God sake but is this how islam is been practise, is this how buddhist is been practise, is this how hindu is been practise is this how African tradition is been pracrise why we christain is all about cash it is so annoying and embarrassing.

Every other religion when argument start between  the fisrt attack they give christain is your religion is all about money, money, money why. Well may God save us.

This was how a pastor of a local church was sacked after serving the church for 33 years becuse the money that was allocated to his small church for church university project he could not raised it and for that reason he was sacked and evicted from the mission till today he is at home as nobody a poor servant of God, all because of money, money this is an insult to christainity a big slap indeed. It realy pains me because i'm a christain it is so tourchy how thigs has gone weird.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
orunmila ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by nuella2(f): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
oluite:

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Mt 10:8

Pastor chris do not charge pple before praying for them. The healing sch is free for everyone. All the programmes organized by the man of God is free. Night of bliss in south africa at the soccer city is going to be free. If the intention was for money, then pple would have bought tickets to enter every christ embassy church that night. There were plenty other venues available for pple free. If someone cannot afford #1000 to enter the auditorium, he can simply stay at the next venue and hear the same message, at thesame time.

If is money pst chris can just charge every cancer case 5m, thats easier na grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Mudley313: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
nuella2:

Pastor chris do not charge pple before praying for them. The healing sch is free for everyone. All the programmes organized by the man of God is free. Night of bliss in south africa at the soccer city is going to be free. If the intention was for money, then pple would have bought tickets to enter every christ embassy church that night. There were plenty other venues available for pple free. If someone cannot afford #1000 to enter the auditorium, he can simply stay at the next venue and hear the same message, at thesame time.

If is money pst chris can just charge every cancer case 5m, thats easier na grin grin grin
smh @ the way my people reason. hope this is all a joke if not each and everyone of these magas need serious holy ghost azz whooping

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2010/07/funny-gif-jacket-of-smite.gif[/img]
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by saintchux(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
Why not tell us that the 1000 is to help pay for the cost of broadcasting the service to the world. You don't need money to control crowd.

If the sit is limited, then use registration or booking. If you have 25,000 sits. once the sit is full, then registration is closed. Chikina.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by kenpaam: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
pastor chris is my man. i watched that msg from home that day. tho i didnt understand most things that night, i will get the msg from my guys. but i remember this' what have you done with the christianity you have embraced'? those words have got me thinking since that day.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by ogajim(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Awon she BUSINESS oooooooooo!

These guys are CREATIVE to the T, you need to charge 1k for "crowd control", if OJ Simpson had defenders like these bunch, he would not be chilling in a Nevada jail now.

How about the "loveworld mobile" business? Does it connect you straight to "heaven"? My Heaven is free as Jesus already paid my price.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by 13volts(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
damn it men how i wish i was born a christian i would have established my own church
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by lookwonder: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
Reading  joeagbaje post makes me baffled. while i understand that the venue was small and could not contain all the attendess. I am at a loss as to why the only alternative the church would think of was to use money to discourage people coming to the venue. Surely there are other ways that does not involve money that can used for crowd control.
To charge people for attending a service cannot be justified. We have to the era where the rich are the ones that would have exclusive spots in church. A poor man would think twice before paying N1000 for a church service.

Another scandalous story in the ever increasing bag of controversy of this Man of God- Pastor Chris. Am in support of Churches paying taxes since there is now no difference between the way churches and corporate organisations are manged. They are all their to make profit.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Winnerslfc(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
I am a good christian and also enjoys the teachings of pastor Chris. I attend some of their evenin service. I however think it was not right to charge people no matter the reason. This was simply an irony of what Jesus thought us. The word of God is free but not cheap, so, under no circumstances should money be paid for it. I GUESS PASTOR CHRIS IS NOT AWARE OF THIS because if he was, then, i am highly disappointed with his conduct this time.
Some claim that it was to control crowd. But i consider this reason as illogical as air. It is true that canaan land ota has the largest single auditorium in the world [50,000 siting capacity] but members there alone numbers to over 150,000 {ie, over 100,000 difference} and even non-members also joined in the new year service, yet no dime was paid for that service.
Talking of crowd control, if love world couldn't control a crowd of atleast 60,000 people to the extent that they started charging N1000, that is winners could have made  millions from Shiloh and subsequently, New year service. So the crowd control excuse is as empty as the devil.
noetic16:

any more clues that "pastor" Chris is a FALSE prophet?  grin
SHAARAAP DIA!.
What they did was incorrect but that does not suggest the bolded. Learn to bridle your tongue.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
How true is this new pls?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by texazzpete(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
osaxx:

[b][b]WOW! SO MUCH HAS BEEN SPOKEN AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAS SPOKEN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND I HAVE BEEN READING WITH EXCITMENT AND WONDER,

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT CHRIST EMBASSY, IT IS NOT ANOTHER NIGERIAN CHURCH, THINGS ARE DONE DIFFERENTLY THERE ,because IT IS AN INTERNAIONAL MINISTRY FROM NIGERIAN TO THE WORLD, HERALDING GODS DIVINE PRESENCE TO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.THAT 25,000 SEATER AUDITORIUM IS A GODS STUDIO.WHEN YOU ASK PEOPLE TO GO OUT THAT IT HAS EXCEEDED ITS CAPACITY.THEN NIGERIAN PRESS WILL GO AGAIN. EVEN THE SENIOR PASTORS STAYED BACK IN THERE DIFFERENT CHURCHES, OK.LAGOS CROWD IS DIFFICULT, I TELL YOU. THE 1,000 HAS REALLY HELPED.

Why ask people to go out? The easiest thing to do was to allow people in until the venue was full, then politely refuse any new entrant. I wonder if you are even using your brain at all, what if 50,000 people had paid the N1,000. What would Christ Embassy people have done?

By introducing a fee, you're deliberately restricting access to the venue to less privileged members of the society. What you're indirectly saying is that poor people should know their level and not enter the hallowed presence of Pastor Chris.

Show me anywhere Jesus or the Apostles charged people to hear the word of God.

osaxx:

[b][b][b]WOW! SO MUCH HAS BEEN SPOKEN AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAS SPOKEN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND I HAVE BEEN READING WITH EXCITMENT AND WONDER,

2. THERE IS A SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE IN EVERY MEETING BY PASTOR CHRIS, AND IT IS BEEN AIRED WORLDWIDE, YOU DO NOT EXPECT THE CAMERAS TO SHOW PEOPLE ON THE ROOF OF THE AUDITORIUM, PREVIOUS MEETINGS HAS PROVED THAT WHICH ARE ALL FREE OF CHARGE AND PEOPLE COME FROM ALL MINISTRIES, FAITH, RELIGION TO EXPERIENCE GODS PRESENCE ,YOU KNOW NIGERIANS , NO BODY WILL LIKE TO STAY OUT AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY BE A STAMPEDE, THEY WILL EVEN OVER-POWER THE SECURITY AGENTS, USHERS, CROWD CONTROL.

3.I TELL YOU THE 1,000 HELPED A WHOLE LOT IT WAS PEACE AND WORK WAS EASIER FOR THE OFFICIALS.RIGHT NOW I TELL YOU ALL TESTIMONIES ARE ALREADY COMING IIN BOTH FROM PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE THE MAIN AUDITORIUM.

4.HOW I WISH YOUR CHURCH IS HEADED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD YOU WILL UNDERSTAND  WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND STOP CRITICISING, BECAUSE IT IS NOT PASTOR CHRIS DECISION, BUT THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENCE OUTCOME. PASTOR CHRIS WILL BE THE LAST PEROSN TO WANT TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU TO ATTEND GODS KINGDOM, BELIEVE ME.
[/b]

So what you're saying is that the presence of God is somewhat exclusive to Pastor Chris.
Shebi people were climbing trees to see Jesus. Shebi the crowds were pressing all around him. Suddenly now it's all a photo shoot for people like you.
Some of your statements border on blasphemy and that troubles me.

osaxx:

[b][b]WOW! SO MUCH HAS BEEN SPOKEN AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAS SPOKEN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND I HAVE BEEN READING WITH EXCITMENT AND WONDER,

THERE ARE MANY MORE BIGGER MEETINGS WITH PASTOR CHRIS IN THE COMING MONTHS ,, HOW COME THEY ARE FREE OF CHARGE, AM EVEN SURPRISE AT A PASTORS COMMENT IN THIS WALL. YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR INDIVIDUAL GRUDGE AGAINST A PERSON WITHOUT CONSIDERING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS OR WITHOUT PRAYING FOR THE LEADING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD BEFORE REGISTERING YOU NAME IN THE HELLS GATE, TONITE AM GOING DOWN ON MY KNEE FOR ALL OF YOU , SO GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO,

You may as well declare Pastor Chris as your god, the way you're going.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by eherbal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2011
My house will be called a place of worship,but it is a den of robbers
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by deadie(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Announcement

Christ Embassy Nigerian Limited in conjuction with other corporations viz: Winners Chapel, Redeem (RCCG), etc are organising a joint prayer night. Details are as follows:
Gate fee : N5000 (for crowd control)
Participation fee: Free, but bring your tax (sorry tythe) and contribution to the needy.
Remeber: God loves a cheerful  grin grin grin giver.
Expect abundant miracles!!!!!

And don't listen to the comments of unbelievers criticizing how we own private jets, exotic cars and choice mansions , , remember that we are the "the servants of the Lord" and YOU are well, the sheep wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by away4real(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
I have asked all day and no member of CEC can confirm if this was official or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.