Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? (21466 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by henchmark: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2011
seun222kun:

Never wanted to say any thing, but after reading through all the post & comments I need to.

First, all those that are against this act, lift up your hand and shut your mouth. WHY TAKING THIS SO PERSONAL?

1. NO ONE OF YOU IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH (CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH) SO THEREFORE, IF HE REFUSE TO DO SOME THING TO WHAT HAPPENED DECEMBER 31ST IN CEC, NONE OF U HAVE THE RIGHT AND NERVE TO DO & TO SAY ANY THING TO SUCH EFFECT.

2. THE MEMBERS/NON-MEMBERS THAT BOUGHT THE TICKET DID NOT COMPLAINED WHEN THEY DID, BESIDE, THE TICKET WASN’T COMPULSORY & OTHER CENTRES WERE MADE AVAILABLE OVER LAGOS.

3. CEC HAD MORE THAN 10,000 CENTRES ALL OVER THE WORLD CONNECTING LIVE TO LAGOS THAT VERY NIGHT AND NONE OF THESE CENTRES DID THE GATE FEE THING. I DID NOT PAY ANY THING AT THE CENTRE WHERE I WAS. BUT THE TRUTH IS, I WISH I KNEW THAT WE HAVE TO DO A PAYMENT, NOTHING WOULD HAVE STOP ME FROM PAYING, BECAUSE I LOVE GIVING, SINCE IS MY SOURCE OF INCREASE.

4. MIND YOU, MAJORS PROGRAM CEC ORGANISE, PARTNERS GIVE TOWARDS IT, SO IT IS NOT STRANGE TO ANY CEC MEMBERS THAT THEY ARE GIVING MONEY FOR SUCH PROGRAM, BECAUSE, ANY TIME, ANY WHERE, A CORE CE MEMBER IS READY TO DO A GIVING, ( IT IS OUR LIFE STYLE)

5. TO ANY CEC MEMBER, IS NOT A TICKET, BUT ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE TOWARDS GOD’S WORK AND THEY FIND JOY BY DOING THAT.

6. I HAVE NO PROBLEM HERE, JUST THAT IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME POOR, BIG LIPS, ENVY & DARDAR OLD MEN LIKE ENIGMA, KUNLEOSHOB, NUCLEARBOY (SMALL PIKIN 4EVER) TO SPREAD THEIR GULTER VERY WELL(so I am not surprise)

SOOOO,  YOU CAN KEEP TALKING WHILE CEC KEEP MOVING ON TO THE GREATER HEIGHT IN LIFE AS THE BURNING & SHINING LIGHT.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE NEWS
AND THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT READ THE NEWS
CEC,  WE MAKE THE NEWS,  smiley
THEN, YOU ALL READ AND START TALKING, WHILE WE KEEP FLYING. cheesy

seun,

am totally dissapointed at you(point6),  obviously the truth in the word of God that you claim to read every sunday has not transformed your life, its shameful when i see people raining abuses in the religion section simply because they are defending their faith, if your faith allows insults then it is a failed faith, does not the word of God which you read tell you that before there is outburst of anger you should take your leave, its very clear why our society has worsened because so called houses of worship is about transforming structures and buildings and not individuals or people.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by deezzle(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2011
@Henchmark, you are on point. My thoughts exactly. the quoted statement smirks of judgement, insult and does not contain the kind of composure inspired by a practical Christian. What most of these churches teach and what the member do is behavioral Christianity. All the points are totally unnecessary and like i always say, the person must be one of those brainwashed into believing that no matter what sin u commit or how less u love your neighbor as  yourself, once u give then u are good.

I dont blame most of them who always lay claim to being from Zion yet act like they are really from Soddom and Gomorrah, i just pray that the good God we serve will open their eyes one day and their hearts as well. They have all been brainwashed, just like the Jim Jones members.

What i want Seun to ask himself is if christianity is about following in the footsteps of Christ, would HE have responded the way seun did?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by queensmith: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2011
for those who truly believe charging was done to control the amount of people that come quit deceiving yourselves

You decided to charge to take advantage of the fact that people will still stupidly pay to attend!
Crowd control can be done in a number of ways; what this church has basically done is say; only the rich can attend this service!
why was charging the first thing that was thought of? why couldnt the church distribute wristbands instead? why did you not think of printing a limited number of tickets? must you charge for everything?
I know there are alot of things churches nowadays charge for but this one takes the biscuit!
I feel for members that continue to pay in the delusion they are receiving any sort of spectacular blessing, salvation is free and true men of God are extinct!
better pick up your bible and preach to yourself!
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Brownrich: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
Don't be surpriced guys, Bible said when it's End time time, many aborminable things will happen, this is one of them Ikechukwu fought at REHAB club, can you imagine

Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by seun222kun: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
henchmark:

seun,

am totally dissapointed at you(point6),  obviously the truth in the word of God that you claim to read every sunday has not transformed your life, its shameful when i see people raining abuses in the religion section simply because they are defending their faith, if your faith allows insults then it is a failed faith, does not the word of God which you read tell you that before there is outburst of anger you should take your leave, its very clear why our society has worsened because so called houses of worship is about transforming structures and buildings and not individuals or people.

Disappointed at me?

What does your disappointing has to do with me?
,  if you are a good nairaland born again Christian, you will know that guys here have tried all they can to bring down God’s present manifestation in his to day’s ministry. What have you done about it?

What are you talking about henchmark? It will not surprise me if you are not one of them.
Okay, ticket was sold, well. Ask your self (henchmark), if it was a mistake or a wrong the church has done. What is your duty as a fellow Christian? Are you to join others to start tearing down the church? Or you will intercede on behave of the church?

Look henchmark whatever you call yourself, I am a Christian and i will stand for that any where, any time AND I will do any thing good to defend this Christianity in my generation. If i come cross any Christian today, who did some thing wrong, as long as he bear the name Christian i will stand by him. Not because he is a man, but because he bears the same name with me (CHRISTIAN)

When I look at all of you, who come up here to talk bad against the church of God, because of one wrong or mistake the church did, and you call yourself fellow Christian, i just laugh. (the church is not for perfect people, the church is for perfecting people)

( Ephesians 4:12 (King James Version)
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christsmiley

Take a good look at the Muslim; they can go to any length to protect their own, weather he is wrong or not.
But ‘Christians’, when they see a Christian that did some thing wrong, they will be the first to spread the news.
Judge yourself (henchmark )today, if you call yourself a member of the body of Christ, what have you done to preserve this body, that is if you are not among those that are killing it.

So,  henchmark,  Since according to you I am not a Christian, because i render abuses, what have you done in this issue on ground now that allow people to talk bad against Christianity.

Will you join them to judge too? You will step outside and pray?

Romans 8:33 – 34 (33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.)

So tell me, what are you bringing out here? (henchmark )
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by deadie(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
seun222kun:

Disappointed at me?

What does your disappointing has to do with me?
,  if you are a good nairaland born again Christian, you will know that guys here have tried all they can to bring down God’s present manifestation in his to day’s ministry. What have you done about it?

What are you talking about henchmark? It will not surprise me if you are not one of them.
Okay, ticket was sold, well. Ask your self (henchmark), if it was a mistake or a wrong the church has done. What is your duty as a fellow Christian? Are you to join others to start tearing down the church? Or you will intercede on behave of the church?

Look henchmark whatever you call yourself, I am a Christian and i will stand for that any where, any time AND I will do any thing good to defend this Christianity in my generation. If i come cross any Christian today, who did some thing wrong, as long as he bear the name Christian i will stand by him. Not because he is a man, but because he bears the same name with me (CHRISTIAN)

When I look at all of you, who come up here to talk bad against the church of God, because of one wrong or mistake the church did, and you call yourself fellow Christian, i just laugh. (the church is not for perfect people, the church is for perfecting people)

( Ephesians 4:12 (King James Version)
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christsmiley

Take a good look at the Muslim; they can go to any length to protect their own, weather he is wrong or not.
But ‘Christians’, when they see a Christian that did some thing wrong, they will be the first to spread the news.
Judge yourself (henchmark )today, if you call yourself a member of the body of Christ, what have you done to preserve this body, that is if you are not among those that are killing it.

So,  henchmark,  Since according to you I am not a Christian, because i render abuses, what have you done in this issue on ground now that allow people to talk bad against Christianity.

Will you join them to judge too? You will step outside and pray?

Romans 8:33 – 34 (33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.)

So tell me, what are you bringing out here? (henchmark )

Hey shut up. Pastor Chris and his likes who milk the naives are pure fraud. And don't tell me crap about how are "men of God". They run a business empire and their customers are being duped, plain and simple. What is the source of income of these "pastors"? Prove to me with  a reasonable argument the difference between these churches and any other business, then pastors  and bank CEO's. They own their private jets, exotic cars and homes, probably millions if not billions in their bank accounts. Tell me then how the F#¢k they are not businessmen. Either u are part of the fraud or just a friggin m.o.r.o.n.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by seun222kun: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
deadie:

Hey shut up. Pastor Chris and his likes who milk the naives are pure fraud. And don't tell me crap about how are "men of God". They run a business empire and their customers are being duped, plain and simple. What is the source of income of these "pastors"? Prove to me with a reasonable argument the difference between these churches and any other business, then pastors and bank CEO's. They own their private jets, exotic cars and homes, probably millions if not billions in their bank accounts. Tell me then how the F#¢k they are not businessmen. Either u are part of the fraud or just a friggin m.o.r.o.n.

No doubt,
Your own na Strong and Tight Envy they worry you.

Where REAL people are talking, you are too close up and shutdown your gulter.

Why don’t you go and start your own church, since is a big business now, like the bank ceo you talk about,
What you first NEED is Salvation, not to judge others, Strong , NEPI!
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by deadie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
seun222kun:

No doubt,
Your own na Strong and Tight Envy they worry you.

Where REAL people are talking, you are too close up and shutdown your gulter.

Why don’t you  go and start your own church, since is a big business now, like the bank ceo you talk about,
What you first NEED is Salvation, not to judge others,  Strong , NEPI!

Envy? LOL. In my post, I asked for a REASONABLE argument against my point, but you offered none. I don't have to start a church (read fraudulent business). Don't talk like a kid and talk to me about salvation and similar craps. You should have known from my posts that I don't belong to the category of people that can be ripped of by such words. Once again, you are free to raise a reasonable argument about my earlier post and I will assume that a complete concordance with my opinion in the absence of such. Once again, I will repeat it, Pastor Chris and other similar "pastor" with no other source of income but their church (business) are complete fraud.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Joagbaje(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
To all ,
The gospel is free and it is wrong for anybody charge people for hearing the gospel. CEC has spent so much to bring the gospel free to people all over the world , through tv, crusades and other outreaches. If the Church thought it best to do seat reservation for the few people required to attend, and everyone was informed ahead of time,that admission into this particular hall which serves as a studio that day for broadcast is by reservation ticket only , due to limited capacity and to ensure Order,  but other halls were made available free for those who don't have ticket . Those who feel they must enter the hall went for it, those who don't , went to other halls, it's not that someone stays by the gate " collecting gate fee into the house if God". Everybody had proper information and made their choices ahead of time.   I don't see why the controversy should linger. Maybe what the church thought was best was not really the best idea to cut down crowd. You can make better suggestion for future programme . But if the idea behind it was money and not crowd control , there's a better way the church could have raised more money that the ticket.

There is no new point we are bringing up in this argument. Either for or against. Everyone have stated his or her points clearly and everyone is entitled to the opinion they posted. We should end the argument.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
go and tell christopher oyakhilome that he his a thief tell him i said so
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
there is nothing wrong with a pastor having jerry curl on his hair, there is nothing wrong with choirs putting on mini skirts, so why will there be something wrong in charging gate fee for a church service
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
why una dey beef the guy na ? the dude was simple broke, so he decided to raise some fund for himself for the new year.now we are all complaining and bitting each other over it. well sha i think its high time i also go and open my own church may be i can make some cool dough there in
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by AKHOZEM: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
let us rest
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Image123(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hey thank God, Joagbaje don submit. Goal close to achievement. 'we can make better suggestion for future programme'? How about you(christ embassy) seeking for counsel. BTW, people have already given some advice/suggestion even in this thread. You can go through again if you missed it. Ask for counsel from other churches or even secular organisations. Many tv programs have auditions and audience. I think 'who wants to be a millionaire' does audition, don't know much about how they do theirs. But perhaps you go to them, learn from them and avoid their mistakes. Learn from churches around you, they do cross over nights every year.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by e36991: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
Joagbaje:

To all ,
The gospel is free and it is wrong for anybody charge people for hearing the gospel
. CEC has spent so much to bring the gospel free to people all over the world , through tv, crusades and other outreaches. If the Church thought it best to do seat reservation for the few people required to attend, and everyone was informed ahead of time,that admission into this particular hall which serves as a studio that day for broadcast is by reservation ticket only , due to limited capacity and to ensure Order,  but other halls were made available free for those who don't have ticket . Those who feel they must enter the hall went for it, those who don't , went to other halls, it's not that someone stays by the gate " collecting gate fee into the house if God". Everybody had proper information and made their choices ahead of time.   I don't see why the controversy should linger. Maybe what the church thought was best was not really the best idea to cut down crowd. You can make better suggestion for future programme . But if the idea behind it was money and not crowd control , there's a better way the church could have raised more money that the ticket.

There is no new point we are bringing up in this argument. Either for or against. Everyone have stated his or her points clearly and everyone is entitled to the opinion they posted. We should end the argument.

lakhadimar:

go and tell christopher oyakhilome - rest contents here were snipped -

AKHOZEM:

Good point , let us rest

Image123:

Hey thank God, Joagbaje don submit. Goal close to achievement. 'we can make better suggestion for future programme'? How about you(christ embassy) seeking for counsel. BTW, people have already given some advice/suggestion even in this thread. You can go through again if you missed it. Ask for counsel from other churches or even secular organisations. Many tv programs have auditions and audience. I think 'who wants to be a millionaire' does audition, don't know much about how they do theirs. But perhaps you go to them, learn from them and avoid their mistakes. Learn from churches around you, they do cross over nights every year.

@^^^

Mutiny! Mutiny!!

Mu-ti-ny!!! . . . grin
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Image123(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mutiny ke? abi bomb scare?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by e36991: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
Image123:

Mutiny ke? abi bomb scare?

@^^^

Bomb scare ke?

I'll be more worried about get wacked, slapped and/or whipped with jackets a-la Benny Hinn style  grin
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Image123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
e36991:

@^^^

Bomb scare ke?

I'll be more worried about get wacked, slapped and/or whipped with jackets a-la Benny Hinn style  grin
Be not afraid, only believe.
LOL
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Wumine(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
Lol! Ride on Pastor Oyaks! He's only setting the pace for other 'business minded' pastors to follow. Wonder what comes next?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by nuclearboy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
Its always amusing seeing the lack of intelligence portrayed by a few people here in a bid to garner support for their wrong-doing. "seun222kun" registered December 30, 2010 and knows "small boy forever", oldoshobi, "enigma", etc. All he has done is support his pastor-in-crime aka his "god".

Its obvious its one of you again but because you wish to be seen as "Holy", you change ID to show your true self then revert to the pretender you otherwise are.

Think - you can't hide behind a finger.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by calculusx(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
na waoo, the endtime is near. GOD is watching. many years ago i was offered free transportation,money and breakfast to attend CEC @ oregun and i wonder why. I can say this anyday,anytime and anywhere. I know RIGHT from LEFT and i can not be deceived. End time is near
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by calculusx(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
can "seun222kun" defend himself and come out from his shade. Lets open our eyes so we can see clearly, abeg
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by biomes2001: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

To all ,
The gospel is free and it is wrong for anybody charge people for hearing the gospel. CEC has spent so much to bring the gospel free to people all over the world , through tv, crusades and other outreaches. If the Church thought it best to do seat reservation for the few people required to attend, and everyone was informed ahead of time,that admission into this particular hall which serves as a studio that day for broadcast is by reservation ticket only , due to limited capacity and to ensure Order,  but other halls were made available free for those who don't have ticket . Those who feel they must enter the hall went for it, those who don't , went to other halls, it's not that someone stays by the gate " collecting gate fee into the house if God". Everybody had proper information and made their choices ahead of time.   I don't see why the controversy should linger. Maybe what the church thought was best was not really the best idea to cut down crowd. You can make better suggestion for future programme . But if the idea behind it was money and not crowd control , there's a better way the church could have raised more money that the ticket.

Joagbaje, Joagbaje, Joagbaje! How many times did I call you? Remember me, you vilified me last year because I told you your Pastor Chris is a fake , a freemason and a satanist who was being used by the Freemasons, Illuminatis and the vatican ,along side other fake pastors like Oyedepo, T.B joshua, Benny Hinn, Ken Copeland, etc to decieve many like u in these last days. You called me a heretic but God is vindicating me gradually with recent scandalous events plaguing the apostle of satan posing as a man of God.

Hope you know that pastor Chris brother, who is also a pastor in Christ Embassy, was convicted in South Africa for fraud and from there he ran to U.S.A? Now here is the same fake pastor merchandizing the "word of God" in the guise of crowd control. Jesus always had MULTITUDE following him, yet where in the bible did he charge money as a means of crowd control, save your silly excuse for infants,we have come along way to be decieved with wet lies. Fact is that Chris is doing what his fellow false prophets around the world are doing,i.e, milking the innocent people their hard earned money in order to fund their luxurious and un-Christ-like lifestyle. I did a little arithmetic and discovered that if multiply N1000 by 25,000(the theatre capacity) you have N25,000,000.00 cool cash which this deciever has milked innocent people in one night. No wonder it was revealed that his ministry cum business enterprise nets about $50,000,000.00 per anum,i.e, N7,500,000,000.00 in naira by N150 the current exchange rate. And ll these money will still be used to continue to fund his satanic mission, and people like u will provide a part of this fund, making you a share holder in their damnation which is fast approaching, REPENT now before its too late, my beloved brother.

The truth of the gospel was summarised by our Lord Jesus when He says:"FREELY YOU RECIEVED AND FREELY YOU SHALL GIVEThe gospel should be for free,NO MATTER THE REASON, that is the doctrine of Christ. But God is exposing false prophets to the agile minds, because by "their fruits you shall know them". You retaliate agressively to this post, but one thing I promise you is that the day God will finally disgrace and expose this your pastor Chris, I'll personally fish you out wherever you may hide and only God knows what I'll do to you tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by deadie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
biomes2001:

Joagbaje, Joagbaje, Joagbaje! How many times did I call you? Remember me, you vilified me last year because I told you your Pastor Chris is a fake , a freemason and a satanist who was being used by the Freemasons, Illuminatis and the vatican ,along side other fake pastors like Oyedepo, T.B joshua, Benny Hinn, Ken Copeland, etc to decieve many like u in these last days. You called me a heretic but God is vindicating me gradually with recent scandalous events plaguing the apostle of satan posing as a man of God.

Hope you know that pastor Chris brother, who is also a pastor in Christ Embassy, was convicted in South Africa for fraud and from there he ran to U.S.A? Now here is the same fake pastor merchandizing the "word of God" in the guise of crowd control. Jesus always had MULTITUDE following him, yet where in the bible did he charge money as a means of crowd control, save your silly excuse for infants,we have come along way to be decieved with wet lies. Fact is that Chris is doing what his fellow false prophets around the world are doing,i.e, milking the innocent people their hard earned money in order to fund their luxurious and un-Christ-like lifestyle. I did a little arithmetic and discovered that if multiply N1000 by 25,000(the theatre capacity) you have N25,000,000.00 cool cash which this deciever has milked innocent people in one night. No wonder it was revealed that his ministry come business enterprise nets about $50,000,000.00 per anum,i.e, N7,500,000,000.00 in naira by N150 the current exchange rate. And ll these money will still be used to continue to fund his satanic mission, and people like u will provide a part of this fund, making you a share holder in their damnation which is fast approaching, REPENT now before its too late, my beloved brother.

The truth of the gospel was summarised by our Lord Jesus when He says:"FREELY YOU RECIEVED AND FREELY YOU SHALL GIVEThe gospel should be for free,NO MATTER THE REASON, that is the doctrine of Christ. But God is exposing false prophets to the agile minds, because by "their fruits you shall know them". You retaliate agressively to this post, but one thing I promise you is that the day God will finally disgrace and expose this your pastor Chris, I'll personally fish you out wherever you may hide and only God knows what I'll do to you tongue

I have said it a million times. You will think people will get wiser with time, but the opposite is unfortunately what is happening, the keep getting dumber. I keep asking the question but they refused to answer it, who is paying for the private jets, exotic cars, houses and flamboyant lifestyles that these "pastors" live? The poor sheep?
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by iyke619: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
biomes2001:

Joagbaje, Joagbaje, Joagbaje! How many times did I call you? Remember me, you vilified me last year because I told you your [b]Pastor Chris is a fake , a freemason and a satanist who was being used by the Freemasons, Illuminatis and the vatican ,along side other fake pastors like Oyedepo, T.B joshua, Benny Hinn, Ken Copeland, etc [/b]to decieve many like u in these last days. You called me a heretic but God is vindicating me gradually with recent scandalous events plaguing the apostle of satan posing as a man of God.

Hope you know that pastor Chris brother, who is also a pastor in Christ Embassy, was convicted in South Africa for fraud and from there he ran to U.S.A? Now here is the same fake pastor merchandizing the "word of God" in the guise of crowd control. Jesus always had MULTITUDE following him, yet where in the bible did he charge money as a means of crowd control, save your silly excuse for infants,we have come along way to be decieved with wet lies. Fact is that Chris is doing what his fellow false prophets around the world are doing,i.e, milking the innocent people their hard earned money in order to fund their luxurious and un-Christ-like lifestyle. I did a little arithmetic and discovered that if multiply N1000 by 25,000(the theatre capacity) you have N25,000,000.00 cool cash which this deciever has milked innocent people in one night. No wonder it was revealed that his ministry come business enterprise nets about $50,000,000.00 per anum,i.e, N7,500,000,000.00 in naira by N150 the current exchange rate. And ll these money will still be used to continue to fund his satanic mission, and people like u will provide a part of this fund, making you a share holder in their damnation which is fast approaching, REPENT now before its too late, my beloved brother.

Yes, I know there are so many false prophets around now and i was dead sure that Chris Oyaks was one of them afetr I stumbled on this website:
www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/false_prophets.htm and this topic on nairaland: .
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340740.128.html . The truth is that this biomes is right. The N25M oyaks fleeced these innocent pple is besides the offering collection which may run into millions too. So at the end of the night this fake pastor may make over N30M from one center per night?! I know the history of Oyaks flamboyant lifestyle, ranging from his fleet of exotic cars, state of the art mansions in most parts of the world and is cosy wardrope. I know that he stays in the presidential suite of any hotel he lodges anywhere in the world, and that every thing in that room has to be brand new before he can stay there. I also know about his volatile sexual appetite for sexy ladies, all these are in sharp contrast with our meek Jesus who declared: "foxes have holes,and birds have nests but the Son of man has no where to lay His head".

Jesus served and was not served, but oyaks is worshiped, go and see the posts on his twitter and facebook on his birthday anniversary last year, all these have convinced me to believe every word that biomes2001 has said about this man, grin
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Joagbaje(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
So according to your website. Billy Graham is a false prophet, Mother Theresa is false, Martin Luther is false, so every one who has served God is false. Why don't you tell us the name of one real man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by naijangel7(f): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
[b]I have been singing about the fakeness of Pastor Chris for more than 6, 7 years now but the blind followers won´t hear. My attention was first drawn to the fact that his picture or that of his wife appeared on EVERY single page of their Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. EVERY SINGLE PAGE, cover to cover. His picture is on everything that has to do with the church from handbills to books to sign boards etc. I attended a wedding at the Christ Embassy place in Ikeja about 3 years ago, I am not quite sure now but I think it was their Church headquarters. I was shocked to find huge bigger-than-life-size posters of him everywhere wishing him a happy birthday. I am really surprised that he didn´t have his picture on his telecommunications company business website:

http://www.loveworldmobile.com/index.php

Probably still under construction, they will add his pictures soon for sure. Alongside his wife´s.

Reading through this thread, wherever his members talk about him you could replace his name with "God" and the sentence would be in order. So total is the brainwashing. His pastors all have jerry curled hair to show their devotion and idolising of him. Members boast about his designer wardrobe, yet many of them can hardly afford second-hand clothes. Now he´s charging a gate fee for a church session. Anybody with half a brain can think of alternatives like early raffle draws where people win tickets or wristbands that would give them entry to the place on the D-day. Alternatively, he could have held the session alone in his office and broadcast it worldwide. Yet, his members BLINDLY and annoyingly rush to his defence. Exactly how shallow are these people? They talk about "Men of God" "God´s anointed", aren´t we all? Are the rest of us God´s cursed people? No wonder Nigeria has refused to progress. I´m sure that once upon a time, Rev. King had defenders like Oyakhilome has today. It is only a matter of time for the truth of who he is to be revealed.

May God forgive and help us all.[/b]
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by carmelily: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
SHAME SHAME SHAME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by iyke619: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

So according to your website. Billy Graham is a false prophet, Mother Theresa is false, Martin Luther is false, so every one who has served God is false. Why don't you tell us the name of one real man of God.

Ol' boy go and find ur medicine and drink, u are so confused. The website gives you facts and not fictions. The cited the sources of all their information and backed it up with facts,proofs and figures, so whats the skepticism for? Am sure u dont know the word of God how it says that in the last days there will be many false prophets and that they will come like an angel of light. By your question, you want someone to tell you a name of a pastor whom you will end up worshiping. The answer to your question is:" a man of God is any preacher who preaches the true gospel and lives by what he preaches". Since your Oyaks is far from this definition, please flee from that useless church before you burn in hell with him,

naijangel7:

[b]I have been singing about the fakeness of Pastor Chris for more than 6, 7 years now but the blind followers won´t hear. My attention was first drawn to the fact that his picture or that of his wife appeared on EVERY single page of their Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. EVERY SINGLE PAGE, cover to cover. His picture is on everything that has to do with the church from handbills to books to sign boards etc. I attended a wedding at the Christ Embassy place in Ikeja about 3 years ago, I am not quite sure now but I think it was their Church headquarters. I was shocked to find huge bigger-than-life-size posters of him everywhere wishing him a happy birthday. I am really surprised that he didn´t have his picture on his telecommunications company business website:

Probably still under construction, they will add his pictures soon for sure. Alongside his wife´s.

Reading through this thread, wherever his members talk about him you could replace his name with "God" and the sentence would be in order. So total is the brainwashing. His pastors all have jerry curled hair to show their devotion and idolising of him. Members boast about his designer wardrobe, yet many of them can hardly afford second-hand clothes. Now he´s charging a gate fee for a church session. Anybody with half a brain can think of alternatives like early raffle draws where people win tickets or wristbands that would give them entry to the place on the D-day. Alternatively, he could have held the session alone in his office and broadcast it worldwide. Yet, his members BLINDLY and annoyingly rush to his defence. Exactly how shallow are these people? They talk about "Men of God" "God´s anointed", aren´t we all? Are the rest of us God´s cursed people? No wonder Nigeria has refused to progress. I´m sure that once upon a time, Rev. King had defenders like Oyakhilome has today. It is only a matter of time for the truth of who he is to be revealed.

May your days be long!
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by SexyBabie(f): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2011
na wa 4 9ja
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by CGKing(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2011
naijangel7:

This is some serious witchcraft. E don tay wey una dey wait for the man downfall. Lurking in alleys, hiding in shadows, waiting for the man to slip. You guys have waited for sooooooo long dont u think? Goodluck with the waiting.

U r such an a-s-s to think other ppl r shallow. Did any of the members of his church complain to u that they have been duped? Has anyone complained? After reading ur up and down contribution that is coming from nowhere n going nowhere i just cant help imagining ur frustrations living in Nigeria. It must be really tough for u. Just keep up with ur crap, i hope u get educated on time before the rocks find u.
Re: Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? by Mattin(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2011
God we pray you return your fear into heart of men! Do you people fear God at all?Thank God men is not God! Excuse me did any of you gave pas chris d mandate or is he acting on anybody's instruction, pas chris or any other Men of God is subjected and accountable to GOD and not man(thank God men are not God), "he that think he stand be careful lest he fall" why is it that we find it very hard to pray 4 our men of God, rather we abuse and chastise them 4 any action dey take, I pray God will giv us wisdom to do what is right at d right time, pls stop all dis act and preach d gospel of christ and pray 4 perishing soul, THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.