Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (85033 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by foleskay(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2020
ProudBiafran:

He is not from a slave tribe like you
This one too is supporting wike, wike that said most criminals In rivers came from anambra. Lol. Una go dey alrt laslas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by muhammad4islam: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up! have you eaten today?

He said the truth. I know it is bitter there is no need for you to tell him to shut up. That's the truth. If buhari react you are the first person to criticize. Let tell each other the truth. Let think without nepotism.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by madridsta007(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2020
AuthenticNG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/17/i-dont-take-orders-from-abuja-but-rivers-people-wike-tells-buhari/amp/

Begging, coming to prostrate and shout, "Allangoro!", "Sai ka yi!", "Assalamalaikun", etc and receive peanuts is generally the Northern way of behaviour. Sadly they've brought this into governance and expect those from the South to give obeisance and prostrate. The people of Old Eastern Nigeria will never do that and yeah, you can bet this will bring a new kind of confrontation between Rivers State and Beau Harry.

May the righteous win undecided
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by onyeomanono24(f): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike for president!! Na man you be.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by muhammad4islam: 12:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Mexyz:
If we were operating a true federalism, there's nothing wrong if Wike disagrees with the central government on ways in which he wants his state to be run.
And what's your talk about state of emergency?
On what ground are you going to declare state of emergency?
All it will take is for Wike to give some millions to boys in creeks and you will see some states struggling to pay salaries because there won't be oyel money to share.

If we are practicing true federalism, the company also have right to sue the governor on a professional ground. Since they have all document certify why not sought his personal vendetta with the F.G. secondly Damage for image reputation. That will be true federalism. If na USA do you think the company we not sue the state, that's when u know they have professional deadly lawyers. The governor does not really care about river, you forgot the statement he made against anambra. Abeg all this is just politics. Even Buhari is tired with so many issues lingering already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by rash47(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
This did not even know how to play opposition politics.

mtcheew

This goes way beyond oppositional politics my friend, but fight for justice, equality and recognition of the country's constituents unit

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by BlueBlackPackag(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Kai, Nigerians are so gullible ehn!!!
"He should come to Rivers so we can dialogue and not to give me directive". What will the dialogue be about? Simple! Oga Buhari, as your own dey go out, make my own self follow body. Like 30% go be my product. We go suffer well well, e never even start yet o
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by manofguts: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2020
frankson1:

At the bolded. This is exactly my point. These companies don't joke with safety. And people don't want to look at this part.
Then they should follow these basic HSE procedures as laid down by the same central govt.... The FG just forgot suddenly that there are steps that MUST be followed to ensure the safety of lives and properties- not to presume safety simply because they are oil workers. Even medical directors die of this deadly novel virus.

Several critics of the governor simply throw logic into the wind and start attacking the personality of the Chief Security Officer of the state. Noisemaker, attention seeker, political desperados etc, etc. It"s sad.

I suspect the FG knows the right thing to do. However, because the center wants to frustrate Wike, they would want to bend the rules just to provoke the governor. Everyone know the role of oil in the Nigerian monopolistic economy.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by NigerianSage: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2020
This overfed buffoon fool is grandstanding and fighting himself, PMB no get your time and he's not even paying attention to your dummy attention-seeking rants.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by rash47(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Coldie:
Wike is angry with Buhari.

So many leaders down south are angry with Buhari, but they are all claiming psychophancy.
Wike is just the one speaking out.

Nobody in this world would see that list of money shared by the FG and be happy with Buhari, whereby SE a whole geopolitical zone with States #20,000 each for 26,000 people SW got for 35000 people but Katsina alone they shared for over 150,000 people.

And you want Wike that knows how much his state is contributing to the centre to be shining teeth

On point! that woman in humanitarian ministry is invariably the minister of northern affairs, a ministry osibanjo created all the framework since last dispensation, Buharis idea of Nigeria is his northern backyard.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by MagnumDealzNG: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2020
e get mind
seankafor:
I like this man believe shaa grin.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Augustenite(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2020
AuthenticNG:
No Nonsense Governor

The most confused people in Nigeria are the igbos. Yesterday they were crucifying wike for saying the armed robbers terrorizing Rivers state are from Anambra, but today they are singing his praises. What a confused buffalos.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Kingrefreshed: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2020
AuthenticNG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/17/i-dont-take-orders-from-abuja-but-rivers-people-wike-tells-buhari/amp/

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 17.73 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by manofguts: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2020
muhammad4islam:

If we are practicing true federalism, the company also have right to sue the governor on a professional ground. Since they have all document certify why not sought his personal vendetta with the F.G. secondly Damage for image reputation. That will be true federalism. If na USA do you think the company we not sue the state, that's when u know they have professional deadly lawyers. The governor does not really care about river, you forgot the statement he made against anambra. Abeg all this is just politics. Even Buhari is tired with so many issues lingering already.
If na US, they would probably have faced stiffer sanctions. Limited federal powers over state territories.

Read more about the limited powers Donald Trump (President) has over state governors. The latest is the seeming presidential directives that states rollback the economy back to normalcy. U will then know that state govs get influence pass Fed govt on issues bodering within their domain.

Please

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Grateful007: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Weed Smoking, Tobacco sniffing and coccaine licking governor. Always hyperactive and hyperventing

And was he making reference to the South East governors when he alluded that some governors were going to pay homage to Buhari For favors? how kom there's no vocal governor like wike in the whole of south east?

Like for cowardice Share for Respect
He Has Ball and stell...u may never have

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Deelaw(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Augustenite:

The most confused people in Nigeria are the igbos. Yesterday they were crucifying wike for saying the armed robbers terrorizing Rivers state are from Anambra, but today they are singing his praises. What a confused buffalos.

Ogbeni....there's a yoruba proverb that says "Bami na omo mi, ko de inu olomo"

Meaning: "Help me beat my child" doesn't fully come from the heart of the mother.

The wise thinks and acts logically above temporal events of the moment but the foolish (which u fall under) thinks and acts according to temporal events of the moment (myopia).

So, be guided and pls mind your damn bizness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by miqos02(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
A foolish pompous Governor, always showing the power that isn't there. How I wish he can be suspended for some weeks by NASS to know he's a NOBODY. Cultist
Modified: NASS (Federal might)
nass can't do anything to a governor
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Unbiasedperson: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nuisance of a governor

Are u from Rivers state good sir?
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Unbiasedperson: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2020
muhammad4islam:

This is a different case all together, the state is on lock down, so how do u think they can even think of suing the state or the governor? Or you think in America this sort of thing can happen?
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Unbiasedperson: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
NigerianSage:
This overfed buffoon fool is grandstanding and fighting himself, PMB no get your time and he's not even paying attention to your dummy attention-seeking rants.

I don't think you are from Rivers state or u wouldn't be saying something like this

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by somehow: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Maybe the FG should withdraw anything that is FG from Rivers state.
Wike said he's capable, so let him handle the state alone.

It's high time.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Roozzaay(m): 2:23am On Apr 18, 2020
These hypocrites hailing Wike, did they not read the part Wike said they should come to Rivers for dialogue? Protecting Rivers people indeed grin
Some of you guys here, your stupidity is not from here.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Quite interesting. Meanwhile, RIP to Abba Kyari

1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
byinks:

It's not even buhari to begin with.

Buhari doesn't wear mask.
What are you saying ma'am
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by KingRabota: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Oga eventually your beloved bubu go comot from from dat chair , no be he papa get aso rock. Even you can be there one day though ( with this almajiri mentality I seriously doubt)

in life everything is a process, its a rotational procedure. And good things come to those who wait.

Now About your rat poison challenge.
Im awaiting the NL headlines ( of you jumping off 3MB or sipping on your sniper in frustration) because at the moment one of your beloved cabal members is already having his discussion with his creator.
At least he made something out of our( me , you and 100s of millions of other Nigerian) national inheritance.
But you what did you make!?
A few pennies from writing these your crappy lines ? And then what? You've sold your destiny dummy !! Mumu.

Mr Easu stop selling your birthright!
If your hungry just tell me , I may take pity on wretched arse send you a bowl of something more nutritious than that mess of pottage you've become accustomed to.

Sell out traitor

backbone503:

Are you sure you can survive carrying this level of hatred for PMB till 2023? Why not take rat poison and end it all.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by profabey: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike reminds me of the former gov. of Ekiti, Ayodele Peter Fayose. I think the two guys have the same DNA.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by senatordave1(m): 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
profabey:
Wike reminds me of the former gov. of Ekiti, Ayodele Peter Fayose. I think the two guys have the same DNA.
He will end up like fayose
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Roozzaay:
These hypocrites hailing Wike, did they not read the part Wike said they should come to Rivers for dialogue? Protecting Rivers people indeed grin
Some of you guys here, your stupidity is not from here.
Attention seeker
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by hope4nigeria(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is Wike not right on this? They are just after the oil and care not about the people that Wike governs!
buhari will continue to kill his people with his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by mysteryman2014: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2020
This is kind of response I expected from Sanwo-Olu when the president unilaterally shutdown lagos without recourse to the Governor.

For crying out loud we in a democracy and not under any autocratic rule.

The constitutional right of the various arms of government must be respected.

Thumbs up Wike, for fighting to sustain our democracy, the states are not appendages of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by mysteryman2014: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2020
njelrapheal:
are u kidding me. U mean u just open ur mouth to spew trash

Do mind him, we need men like Governor Wike with balls to take on the western powers and the Chinese kicking Africans around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.