Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (85031 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2020
frankson1:

Sir, let's think about this. Do you think these multinationals are not careful or they are not taking precautions? Do you believe that they are not aware of the current situation?

The thing is, Nigeria cannot afford to shut down the oil sector because it is where the large chunk of funds come from. I believe that a great percent or all the allocations given to states is from this sector.

Come to think of it, If the FG shuts down this sector, how many governors will be able to pay salaries since they all depend on money from the centre.
Of what good is the money to Nigerians.
Is buhari not looting it after all?
Abeg park one side. Let buhari go and face his cows in daura.
leave rivers people alone.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ideology(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Coldie:
Wike is angry with Buhari.

So many leaders down south are angry with Buhari, but they are all claiming psychophancy.
Wike is just the one speaking out.

Nobody in this world would see that list of money shared by the FG and be happy with Buhari, whereby SE a whole geopolitical zone with States #20,000 each for 26,000 people SW got for 35000 people but Katsina alone they shared for over 150,000 people.

And you want Wike that knows how much his state is contributing to the centre to be shining teeth

It's sad we politicize everything.

This has nothing to do with money.

Ask yourself questions.

Does Mobil operate in Rivers?

The state had locked down, why didn't FG call him to notify him.

Wike is the chief security officer of rivers state, go and read the constitution if you don't know.

He is speaking from a position of knowledge.

Ignorance is a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by LOZENGE(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2020
I so much like Wike. Bold and fearless leader. Unlike that one that calls himself lion of ND that has his tails in between his legs

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by adenigga(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is Wike not right on this? They are just after the oil and care not about the people that Wike governs!

You're blessed!!!
You speak my mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Staro: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nuisance of a governor

If Buhari had a quarter of Wike's intellect, Nigeria
would not be in this mess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by sosospence(m): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike easy please.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by oyeb15: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Provide for your people first b4 fighting FG. Useless governor. Rivers state have the poorest people in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ofiko123(m): 6:14am On Apr 18, 2020
That is how it should be.. Because he was not elected by buhari but by rivers people..

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2020
backbone503:

You're myopic
You must be sick.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by okoolori(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2020
muhammad4islam:

There is no need for any analysis yeah. He is clearly against the Federal Government of Nigeria at the expense of River people. You are lucky we are more in a democratic era right from yar'dua regime, Jonathan upto buhari regime. If it is obasanjo he could have humble himself. He forgot that the F.G. can take the state from his hand by simple state of emergency. They are bigger issues that y the F.G. is trading quietly. I am not a fan of the F.G. but what the river governor is doing is disrespectful. Just imagine a local government dictating to the state governor. I think he need to be brain check
Of all the comments here, I think you are the only person and I repeat the only person that takes sense with a sense of decency....
Can you tell them again that Wike is anger coz of the N10b given to Lagos state and not a billion naira given to his state is what is making him feeling like a God but the FG is mourning right now but they will have his time as soon as all this pandemic and the mourning is over.

Has he been acting like this since he got there but all of a sudden he develops a ball he wants to become a votron for Rivers people.
Did he think they love him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Victor0885: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Delicate issue.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by maxzzo1(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
A foolish pompous Governor, always showing the power that isn't there. How I wish he can be suspended for some weeks by NASS to know he's a NOBODY. Cultist
Modified: NASS (Federal might)
See mumu na Nass go suspend governor, all he said is it not correct?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by backbone503(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2020
KingRabota:
Oga eventually your beloved bubu go comot from from dat chair , no be he papa get aso rock. Even you can be there one day though ( with this almajiri mentality I seriously doubt)

in life everything is a process, its a rotational procedure. And good things come to those who wait.

Now About your rat poison challenge.
Im awaiting the NL headlines ( of you jumping off 3MB or sipping on your sniper in frustration) because at the moment one of your beloved cabal members is already having his discussion with his creator.
At least he made something out of our( me , you and 100s of millions of other Nigerian) national inheritance.
But you what did you make!?
A few pennies from writing these your crappy lines ? And then what? You've sold your destiny dummy !! Mumu.

Mr Easu stop selling your birthright!
If your hungry just tell me , I may take pity on wretched arse send you a bowl of something more nutritious than that mess of pottage you've become accustomed to.

Sell out traitor

You've been ignored. I don't trade words with people, and definitely won't start with someone with so much hate and bad energy like you.

We are in a challenging time. If you have anything to give (like you've claimed), pass it to your relatives, friends and neighbours. Don't worry about me. I'm a spark of God. God never lack; I never will. Shalom!
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Skinkerjnr(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Why groaning in pain mumu cheesy
cos u are a mistake to d world at large

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by okoolori(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Diamondpen:
I stopped commenting on Nairaland months ago due to some unruly kids who throw insult at their father's age-grade simply because they disagreed with the person's viewpoint.
My opinion on this matter: For those of you who are already seeing Wike as being bold and possibly local champion, bet it with me, he would soon reverse himself as we are already used to him and his policy somersault.
Wike suddenly tuned to Rivers peoples' boy, kindly ask him which rivers people was he referring to? The same rivers people he risked their lives by holding PDP state congress when Lagos was already battling with Covid-19. Where was he when police killed Chima and detained others extra judicially under his wash and uptill now he refused to make comment over the issue.
If you think Wike love Rivers people you need to rethink again as he only loves money and power. He would not even take a quarter of insults he throws to the presidency and traditional rulers from any of his subordinates.
If Rivers state government or Federal Government can take half of measures taken by the same oil companies he is disturbing up and down we would have been doing well in our fight against the virus.
Bottom line is that he wants his share of Covid-19 money from federal government and also wants oil companies to donate money to Rivers state government in respect of Covid-19 fight.

Thank you so much bro....
Pls can you read my comment here on page 13? This is exactly what I wrote about. If this people who are mumu thinks Wike loves them by acting like votron for them well they are in shit ohh coz all he has been talking is in the non sense and since the FG gave N10billie and lots of individuals and companies donated to Lagos state for relief on covid-19, this guy has been eyeing that remaining money ooo and started acting like nnewi lion for the Eastern people.... If they starts with him now, it is this same people that will say, he has spewed too much.
Fear all this children of no sense.....
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ThatFairGuy: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Goan sidon if you aren't Student of history undecided
maxzzo1:

See mumu na Nass go suspend governor, all he said is it not correct?
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ThatFairGuy: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Get life niggarrr, you shouldn't be a fo0l forever
Skinkerjnr:
cos u are a mistake to d world at large
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by backbone503(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Naughtysite:

Wike asked a question.

He said, "Is any oil company operating right now in USA under their own lockdown" ?

How can you claim lockdown and the rich are moving about while the poor stay indoors ?

Knowing how contagious this sickness is.

E be like say cobwebs don coronize una brain.

You don't entirely shut down a country. No one does that. Even during a pandemic, war or anyother upheaval, there are certain critical sectors that never gets shut down. Get sense!
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Greyworld: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2020
edwardds:

How shallow You are..... For the Carvelton pilots... They head company at America had to plead to state before they were released......

It's high time Africa purge themselves from people like You who keeps thinking that we are secondary to the Westerners

Is everything okay at home? Cos you actually ain't making sense. Are you in any way in support of that statement that ExxonMobil is bigger than Africa?

Just wondering how you got here.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by InternalAuditor: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike my man. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Kuginzi: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike should go and seek advise from Fayose. He thought lousiness is governance. He will regret his action. There are many ways FG can deal with him and only the brilliant ones here can understand.....
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Banter1(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is Wike not right on this? They are just after the oil and care not about the people that Wike governs!
I'm not a fan of this man, but I agree with him on this one 100%

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by soniboi: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nuisance of a governor
sharap

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by orisa37: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2020
GOVERNANCE EVERYWHERE, IS BASED ON MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by skyvas84(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Remember wike has been a minister before he understands how federal government works and the tried all their best to remove him last year wike is governor today because of the support of rivers people he is just trying to protect his people

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by sweetrace(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Wike should understand that his position as a governor requires diplomacy always. A man who cannot control his temper cannot lead well.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by maximin: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2020
If only we can have over half of Governors in Nigeria becoming the mouth piece of their people, representing the interest of every common man in the every time it calls for it. Then Nigeria would be getting closer to that just free and egalitarian society. As its crystal clear that the masses have been polarised with poverty, power and threat, so; no one has the right amount of impetus to speak-out against Totalitarianism, Tyranism, and Autocracy masquerading in civilian attire than the empowered state representative. Unfortunately, the supreme government is doing everything possible to pauperise the most superior state representative of the people. Only if the state government can cut down the cackle, caution their stomachs behave like the Marthin Luther of their people against this neocolonialism then the people can be regarded
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Rapmoney(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
This did not even know how to play opposition politics.

mtcheew

You can hang yourself! Who knows you?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by HopeAtHand: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2020
SexytorresE:
Someone should remind me of that western Governor’s name that was like this wike . Have forgotten his name and state grin

There is nothing in Ekiti state. There are states that have a legitimate "bragging right", Ekiti isn't one of them. Messing Fayose up, and attempting to mess Wike up will have two different outcomes.

In conclusion, know your prevailing circumstances before you start wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2020
foleskay:

You're a frustrated soul. Asslicking wike, asif he's better than other politicians?

shut up you poor boy!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Chirowman(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2020
I love his guts. a man of few words filled with action

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2020
muhammad4islam:

He said the truth. I know it is bitter there is no need for you to tell him to shut up. That's the truth. If buhari react you are the first person to criticize. Let tell each other the truth. Let think without nepotism.

your name shows where you are from. i don't debate with retar.ds!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.