Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (85729 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by asiga(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
edwardds:

Clear proof You know nothing

Slavery has eaten deep into your useless brain.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by asiga(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Starhearts:

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man

Its your parents.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Theophinio(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Excellent move
If we have 5 of this kind of brave Governor, our Nation will surpass the EU

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by mysteryman2014: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
Look before you leap, think before you talk without sentiments, the Vice President addressed this issue 2 weeks ago, under the quarantine Act of 1924, revised under the Laws of Nigeria 1990, the President & Commander in Chief can lock down anywhere in the Federation of Nigeria pursuant to the provisions of the requisite section of the quarantine Act, all state laws are subject to Federal Laws, subject to the provisions of section 4(5) & (7a), of The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended).

Of course colossus like WS dont know before condemning the presidential gaff.

People like u are the problem of this country.

Bootlickers and sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by HopeAtHand: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
You forgot to mention that all the foreign expatriates work for the Federal Government in the oil sector, which falls under the exclusive legislative list, purview of The Federal Government and not Rivers State Government? Probably the only caucasians that work for Rivers State are the Spaniards in wikes so called Real Madrid academy, whatever that maybe?

And just to clear your ignorance Rivers State does not have one tenth of the expatiates as Lagos State, all the so called Global oil companies in Rivers State, all have their HQ’s in Lagos State, be it Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Agip.

Kindly give us figures. Tell the actual number of expatriates in Lagos and Rivers respectively.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by HopeAtHand: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapele914:
Wike can’t fight Buhari, he is a rat in the presence of The Federal Government, Rivers State has nothing, everything in Rivers State is owned by the Federal Government, be it the Ports, Airports, oil wells & fields, please what is the name of Rivers State indigenous Oil Company, what is the name of Rivers States owned electricity distribution company? How much did Rivers State generate internally last year?, 95% of Rivers Revenues is from the Federal Government, The State cannot even build its own modular refinery, Odili clueless, Amaechi lack of experience, Wike a thug that talks before he thinks. collecting Federal Allocation, then using it to pay state unproductive workers is not governance, or social development.

Nope, say what you know. 95% of Rivers revenue isn't from FG. Rivers generates lots if Revenue, second behind Lagos.

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
backbone503:

During pandemics, wars, natural disaster etc certain critical sectors of the economy (e.g. Oil, health, security etc) are NEVER shut down. Be informed.
that's because YOU ARE WIRED TO THINK OIL.
THATS ALL YOU THINK AND LIVE FOR .
House niggar
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
topatee:

Your *** brain did not tell you that it is better to dialogue than to fight, what has being a Yoruba got to do with the issue at hand, since you have been fighting for these moneybags what have you achieved
since you have been docile,what have you achieved
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by SexytorresE(f): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
HopeAtHand:

There is nothing in Ekiti state. There are states that have a legitimate "bragging right", Ekiti isn't one of them. Messing Fayose up, and attempting to mess Wike up will have two different outcomes.

In conclusion, know your prevailing circumstances before you start wahala.
wtf is this? Anyway, base on ur long handout I was able to get the name of the Governor “fayose “ he was a tough man and wike reminds me of him. Now back to ur comment, what was it for? Cos I didn’t get it at all. grin was it for me? What I said doesn’t conrespond with ur reply. undecided
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by demefaboy(m): 3:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by muhammad4islam: 7:10am On May 21, 2020
manofguts:

If na US, they would probably have faced stiffer sanctions. Limited federal powers over state territories.

Read more about the limited powers Donald Trump (President) has over state governors. The latest is the seeming presidential directives that states rollback the economy back to normalcy. U will then know that state govs get influence pass Fed govt on issues bodering within their domain.

Please
I agreed with you but there is also excessive freedom of speech. You can also use the state law against the state. It just getting a lawyer and the approval will be given by the state in this context.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by muhammad4islam: 7:12am On May 21, 2020
edwardds:

OBJ wouldn't have been acting dumb as Buhari is..If OBJ is in power it wouldn't had escalated as this... I agree with You old men are not just thinking.... Imagine excluding some states from National sharing policy saying they are not poor there

My brother I got tired with that info. I wonder where they got the data from
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by elijahkayode(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Nwodosis:
Is Wike not right on this? They are just after the oil and care not about the people that Wike governs!

the time is now for the people to tabled their deal by flooding the street with the New motto
People's Republic of Southern Nigeria shall become reality
Power must be with the Nigeria people not The Federal system (structure) itself (A government without guidance from the people will end up eating itself "citizens" with brute force)
We the people must take this stand, A constitution written for the people by the people
A true People Empire
A dream worth giving the future generations of Nigerians

https://facebook.com/People-Republic-of-Southern-Nigeria-106527258379667/

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.