Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (99047 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by zinny377(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2020
I'd rather continue dieting and exercising than opt for shortcuts with grave consequences.

My opinion anyways! smiley
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by thesmallgod(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Visiting med contour for cosmetic surgery is like telling a bricklayer to help you design a duplex
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Justbehave(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
thesmallgod:
Visiting med contour for cosmetic surgery is like telling a bricklayer to help you design a duplex
Naso
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Ishilove: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
seunfly:

Very lazy yet they want to reap is hallmark of naija slayqueens.
If average slayqueens have the sense and will to get good shape with diet and exercise, they wouldn't be slayqueen, they would be self made millionaire.
Excercise cannot give extra large buttocks and tiny waist.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by gurunlocker: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol.... They've finally wrecked this Dr Anu grin grin grin
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Our girls should hit the gym and get good diet. Not after consuming one full chicken and bowl of rice at a sitting, they expect to be in top shape, so opt for plastic surgery
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:
What is the exact nature of the allegations leveled against the facility?

They need to be more specific with regards to his infractions undecided
A liposuction gone wrong!!!
Watched the video, wasn't a nice sight.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by miqos02(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
I don't think the CPC has the right to shut down her hospital. Its left for MDCN since she is a licensed doctor. She should get a lawyer ASAP
The clients read through the surgery form and sign before undergoing any surgery. Its a 50/50 something
Some went well, some did not. Doctors aren't gods
hahaha, we are talking about consumer protection here.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Austinoiz(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Manuel69:
Shake what your doctor gave you

Med oo.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by akaahs(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
I don't think the CPC has the right to shut down her hospital. Its left for MDCN since she is a licensed doctor. She should get a lawyer ASAP
The clients read through the surgery form and sign before undergoing any surgery. Its a 50/50 something
Ogah no be CPC
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by slivertongue: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Mutemenot:
Our oloshos won't be happy. Where do you want them to expand their bumbum

speak for yourself!!! your oloshos
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by amaniro: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
FG and misplaced priorities

How is this a misplaced priority?somebody died last year because of this quack doctor. Ordinary lipscution... Which is one of the easiest surgeries.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by amaniro: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Excercise cannot give extra large buttocks and tiny waist.

Only weight loss!
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Roozzaay(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I miss the days when it used to be "shake what your mama gave you" shocked now it's "shake what your Dr gave you" undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Amanda4life: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:

Yes you are right.

Many hospitals would have been shut down because of Michael Jackson
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
amaniro:

How is this a misplaced priority?somebody died last year because of this quack doctor. Ordinary lipscution... Which is one of the easiest surgeries.

shollish:
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Old news
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by EgunMogaji2: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
verifiablefacts:

read,read,read....

The best way to hide information from an average black man is to put it into writing.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by dominique(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
That omotee or whatever her name is has done more than bum enhancements surgeries with this plastic surgeon which were successful, we didn't hear anything o. After she greedily went for another one which got botched, she she started disturbing the social media. Hope she's happy now, her fellow runs girls won't take this lightly with her.

Edit
So she was the same doctor that killed FFK's wife's friend last year during another botched procedure. The hospital should have been shut since then especially since she was unlicensed. Omotee did well by calling her out, that's what the deceased's relatives should have done.

Link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5100474/nneka-miriam-onwuzuligbo-dies-during
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by amaniro: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Babapyro:
You're kinda late to the party,they've shut it down for some days now

Yes for like three days now. Nairaland news is always late
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Its likely the victim of the botched procedure is a relative or friend to one big man hence the drastic action.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
supercase1:

Don't worry ......I will fly you to Paris incase you want to do a plastic surgery wink
shattap cheesy
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Ishilove: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
amaniro:

Only weight loss!
Exactly.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by MetaPhysical: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:

Cosmetic surgery is a beauty enhancement procedure, does not qualify as medical health. It is a consumer product.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by BreconHills(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:

This is the same woman on whose surgery table Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam died and she fled abroad. Elective surgery is not supposed to lead to death. And when you decide to save costs and boost profits through DIY instead of paying trained surgeons, you have to dance to the music.

No sympathies for her. Only in Nigeria would you simply resume business after the death of a patient without being re-certified or cleared.

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Curvybod(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
The post operation disadvantages of aesthetic surgeries outways it's esssence

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by dominique(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:

What where the exact issues?

An allegation of "Professional practices potentially injurious to health" is very vague undecided

A lady (the curvy one in one of the op's photos) trended on Twitter last week when she made series of videos calling out the medical facility for damaging her buttocks when she went for enhancements. Afterwards a video trended on social media where strange stuff was being leaked out of her badly damaged bum and she was screaming in agony. The regulatory bodies must have seen the videos and took actions on the facility. A lot of slay queens that patronize the quack surgeon will never forgive the babe for this.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by yassinattah(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
The question is?
Is she a fellow of the West African college of Surgeons FWACS or a Fellow of Medical College of surgeons FMCS or a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon's under plastic surgery.
If no is the answer,then inviting MDCN to back her up is like digging her grave because MDCN will revoke her license if she isn't a fellow of any college aforementioned.

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Pauladex(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
slimprat:
I just wish those artificial people are like me
I have a very very small breast,small bum bum. People use to abuse me and make jest of me,always telling me to use bumbum whenever I’m going out
But I don’t believe in artificial look ,no matter what you do those that will hate you will hate you,those that will like you for who you are ,will definitely like you
Just be yourself.

If you know how soon people forget the dead you won't use you body to please anyone.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by mustmust(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:

you don't know about the new fccpc act . they have the power to do it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London / 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.