Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (98702 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Misscongenialit: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Boss13:

The hypocrisy of women - a woman is not a sex object. Yet you see millions exposing their private body parts and engaging frivolous cringing sexual acts for attention. What gave rise to the instant growth of the medical beauty industry - the insatiable desires of women to enhance, modify and remodel their bodies.

Women just don't see themselves as sex objects, they act as sex objects too. You don't have to take my word for it. A cursory review of social media platforms on your phone validates this theory.

I agree with you on women acting as sex objects, they dont do it for themselves, that is why i have put the blame on both parties
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
I don't think the CPC has the right to shut down her hospital. Its left for MDCN since she is a licensed doctor. She should get a lawyer ASAP
The clients read through the surgery form and sign before undergoing any surgery. Its a 50/50 something
Some went well, some did not. Doctors aren't gods
Why should it go wrong?
What factors are beyond the doctor's control?
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by bizhop01: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please before they fully close down, they should implant silicone in my flat buttock.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Allsingles: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
So no more breast and butt enlargement cry cry
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Houseofglam7:
cool
Get a banging bod the old fashioned way!!!!
Diet and f*qin exeriaercise!!!
fact is that there are more quarck plastic surgeons than real plastic surgeons in nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
People talking shi.t about women who go under the knife as if they haven't taken another look when a girl with tiny waist and big butt passed by. Bloody hypocrite.
Society is fickle. Do you. They'll adjust or you'll end up giving them the middle finger.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Misscongenialit:
Any man that body shames a woman and verbally abuses her to the point of going for surgery is a coward, weak and insecure man that does not deserve a good life.
A woman is not a sex object neither is she a carving that should be remoulded to suit owners imagination

Any woman that goes for artifical body enhancement is a fool, and a low life who has no dignity but to subject her life and body to the endless imagination of a useless man.

Having said that, u are who u want to be irrespective of what any one thinks.learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

You were making sense till the third paragraph. Who are you to call people names for choosing to spend their monies however they like?
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by MagnumDealzNG: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
can omotee feel her yansh now
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Dollabiz: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Misscongenialit: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

You were making sense till the third paragraph. Who are you to call people names for choosing to spend their monies however they like?

I am fully entitled to my opinions, so are you grin
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by squad03: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mutemenot:
Our oloshos won't be happy. Where do you want them to expand their bumbum

Dr Laser to the rescue cool
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Greatzeus(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
kollinz1234:
Abba Kyari is dead

Press LIKE if deep inside of u, you are happy

Click on SHARE if you wish he recovered.
Do you think your parents or you can live to be 80+ years? Be sincere to yourself. I won't be surprised if they died long ago,which might have led to your useless miserable existence.
An old man asking people to click like as if it would bring him out of poverty. Now that he's dead,has your life become better? Fu ckin mo ron
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by kollinz1234(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

Do you think your parents or you can live to be 80+ years? Be sincere to yourself. I won't be surprised if they died long ago,which might have led to your useless miserable existence.
An old man asking people to click like as if it would bring him out of poverty. Now that he's dead,has your life become better? Fu ckin mo ron
u sound like a man who rely on cow urine for survival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.