Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198497 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Teryfik(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2020
This is the purported most powerful man in the Nigerian Govt, what else can I say? Life is indeed Vanity. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by emmiem(f): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Chai, finally corona had taken one important person in the government.....
Should we be happy or sad. Anyways God please expose more of them
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Burgerlomo: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2020
R.I.P.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by nkwuocha1: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Seetto:

You will surely taste death..

Kwantinue..

You will surely taste death.May Allah make it easy for you tongue
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MansoryMX(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
They must invite Nigerians to his burial. This kind burial rice can sweet eh!

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by OgaRico(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Haunty Kemi bin talk am some weeks ago but nobody believe her. #adieu Kyari

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by megama: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Rencent:
R.I.P
Another MANS death diminishes me because of mankind.
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by babajero(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
Now you preach morals, do you know how many people have died for their sake?

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by somehow: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Who will not die should rejoice over another person's death.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2020
More ororo on your head jare. Most pple are allergic to truth-telling
nkwuocha1:
More to go....
May coronavirus uproot ALL the CABALS.They took one of the only two life support in Gwagwalada General hospital just to save him,but, Mercy death said NO WAY,NO NO NO MBA,IRO,NA LIE,FOR WHERE, your time is up!!! undecided

N:B

Noticed some BMC animals and miscreants quoting me.Quick question; Na Nkwuocha kill Abba kyari undecided

Is he better than the poor , helpless Nigerians dying EVERY MINUTE as a result of lack of basic medical facilities of which several billions are allocated for?

Se na my papa go fund ASO ROCK CLINIC?

Make Ogun kill Una there!
Awon elede rada rada oshi!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Grace001: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2020
If he was told in January that he is going to die of a virus he wouldn’t have believe it because of his access to best health care.

Moral of it is that don’t act as if you’re super human. From sand we were created and in sand we shall return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by sainteve4r(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2020
justlaw:
What kinda question is this? An authorized Presidency official tweeted this and you are asking such question.

Did you even see the handle of the person that tweeted the news. I'm not sure you even know the name of your state governor (no offence meant)

there wasn't any source at 1st when my comment was made.

You can actually help me Google search the name of my Governor oo ( No offence taken )
grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by CrimeKsmart: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

You didn't see other tribes and monikers from edo, igala, and urhobo rejoicing of his death but quick to call igbos?
How are you even sure the dude u quoted is igbo?
What is wrong with you...

SMH.. Tadpoles everywhere..
This is a known fact that 80% of igbos carry this kind of hatred. If you want to confirm what I am saying which I believe you know but what to defend rubbish because nairaland is a faceless forum, go to face and check most of the comments that carry hatred, they are all igbos and they don't even hide it.

I know what I am saying. Only igbos are capable of hating on another tribe unnecessarily

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mekzico(m): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
They have the opportunity to fix our health sector now but they won’t.
If we fail to get it right now, we may never get it right again.

RIP sir!

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Throwback: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
KingRabota:
How much were you paid to write this kack?

Humanity!

Something you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kushercain: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
guy222:
Wetin concern corona virus with good health care? Ask usa, china, italy, germany and england how corona virus has rubish their health care system.

Okay if you say so
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by solape001(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2020
First Cabal gone too soon cry
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Yujin(m): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Typical example of the hatred igbos carry around
Only hypocrites pretend not to rejoice when a known criminal dies. Thousands have died because of Abba Kyari's embezzlement and overall wickedness. Even Aisha Buhari will rejoice to this news. You're worst than a hypocrite because you're a tribalist too. Always seeking for ways to paint Igbos bad. Gerrara here mehn!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by LinkolnTech(m): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP to him
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by FGonline: 2:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Fearlessbabe77:
This is shit is getting real! Oh my God! Pls save us and heal our land
when buhari said this thing is not a joke,during his 2nd broadcast.....then i knew Abba kyari has passed on.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by macedios(m): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BabaRamota1980: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mayorwer: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
More to go....
May coronavirus uproot ALL the CABALS.They took one of the only two life support in Gwagwalada General hospital just to save him,but, Mercy death said NO WAY,NO NO NO MBA,IRO,NA LIE,FOR WHERE, your time is up!!! undecided

N:B

Noticed some BMC animals and miscreants quoting me.Quick question; Na Nkwuocha kill Abba kyari undecided

Is he better than the poor , helpless Nigerians dying EVERY MINUTE as a result of lack of basic medical facilities of which several billions are allocated for?

Se na my papa go fund ASO ROCK CLINIC?

Make Ogun kill Una there!
Awon elede rada rada oshi!

you make sense bro. Several helpless Nigerians are dying every day even before Corona,no one among these idiot cares, they loot our money meant for basic amenities. That's a lesson to them, several billions in aso rock can not save him.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Karac: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?
Ask your dad about your grandfather
Mumu. morals dey naija abi u wan go meet kyari where him dey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Americanboy35: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ezehillary(m): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
finally una done review am to Nigerians ,I know sence
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Yujin(m): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

This is a known fact that 80% of igbos carry this kind of hatred. If you want to confirm what I am saying which I believe you know but what to defend rubbish because nairaland is a faceless forum, go to face and check most of the comments that carry hatred, they are all igbos and they don't even hide it.

I know what I am saying. Only igbos are capable of hating on another tribe unnecessarily
No reasonable person rejoice over the death of a good man. But the death of a bad man brings relief to the people hence they rejoice. You're worse than a hypocrite.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by 2016v2017: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jumobi1(m): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
i repeat, it's not about health system but immunity, Health system can't help you if ur immunity is whack, with our health system, we are fairing better than the whites. Congo with their below average health system is doing better than Nigeria or SA

How many people has Nigeria tested?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2020
He's been in coma for more than 2 weeks, technically dead. They put him on oxygen. They just decided to remove him from oxygen.
At his age and with underlying illnesses, chances of survival were always less than 1%.

RIP to the dead..

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

Only hypocrites pretend not to rejoice when a known criminal dies. Thousands have died because of Abba Kyari's embezzlement and overall wickedness. Even Amina Buhari will rejoice to this news. You're worst than a hypocrite because you're a tribalist too. Always seeking for ways to paint Igbos bad. Gerrara here mehn!
i wanted to insult you but I'll hold back.
A man is death, do u have conscience? In as much as I do not like any politician, I'm a human and I'll feel it, my hatred for them won't make me a beast

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.