Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198712 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by AmazingMOG: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Im surprised oit of the 500 plus prophets in this country not a single saw this death.

To hell with Nigerian prophets!

what concerns Christian and the useless religion of the dead?

May you die like him before this year end since you’re here to rubbish Christians

If I be a man of God!

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gidigbi(m): 2:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Valar Morghulis.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ikemesit4477: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
aunty kemi was right after all!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Odianose13(m): 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
rocktation

lalasticlala

Mynd44

This news is unverified. You guys have been in the FP business for a while to know better, No press or media has published this yet and u push it to the front page. This could be fake news.

Go and edit Wikipedia.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
I'm not celebrating but good riddance man. He was part of one of the worst civilian regimes we have seen in the history of Nigeria and he got what he deserved and I can't wait for his cohorts who have oppressed, subjugated, robbed, and FAILED Nigerians to follow suit.

For those idíots reminding people on social media that we will all die. Don't we all know this? GTFOH

Even the Bible said "when the wicked perish there is jubilation"

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Why are you holding back? Let it out. I've not harmed any one or denied anyone what's rightfully his, yet you thought of insulting me but the man you're dying to defend has caused the death of thousands of people through his corruption and overall wickedness. Between me and you, who's more justified? Hypocrite, go ahead and insult me. I won't feel a thing from your insult because Abba Kyari was a baaaaaaddddd man. No RIP for him... it will be hypocritical of me to write.
tueh.
We loose what made us humans. U are just like the useless politicians
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by debossng: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP sir. May God grant your family the fortitude to bear this great loss

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Tanyaa: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3000 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday �. No dull oh.. Make cool cash while staying at home Now.. Just ask me how
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2020
See traffic by this time. Lala please bless me during this trying time.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Hotguy27: 2:42am On Apr 18, 2020
COVID19 is real. I think with this development the campaign will be taken more serious by all.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by KingRabota: 2:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Yes sire you are 100% correct but...........

Humanity is for humans

Not for looters without conscience who have stolen your inheritance and your future and squandered it on frivololities !

Nigeria is a disaster because WE the people allow it. By the time we start treating the fucckup of these bastards, CONSCIENCE will have a prominent position in the politifs brain.

If you can honestly look at this nation and beat your chest with pride at the disappointment Nigeria has turned out to be.
Then I don't think there is anything else to say to you

Meanwhile zero sympathy to any politifs who get taken away by coro

And na so make e dey carry dem, One by Onw6

Throwback:

Humanity!

Something you know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stonecoldcafe: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by pattybf(f): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks to him n his cabals our healthcare system is in such shambles, and you r all here, typing rest in peace.

How can he possibly rest in peace, when average Nigerian cannot get proper medical care in this country?

My own wish is that all his cabals join him soonest and free us from their virus.

Hypocrites!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by 2016v2017: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2020
MzTunechi:
RIP Abba Kyari

RIP is 2,which one do you mean? Rest in Peace or Rest in Pieces?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Larrykaysail(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2020
sainteve4r:
How true is this?

Confirmed, waoooo.
Rest in peace man
is real bro, and this a lesson for them...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by wink2015(m): 2:44am On Apr 18, 2020
He is a Muslim the government must have buried him before Mr Femi Adesina made his twitter post informing Nigerians of the death of President Buhari 's right man in Aso rock.

They will use bamboo stick to bury him within 24 hour after death.

President Buhari has kept Abba Kyari treatment a national secret to the extent that the honourable minister of health Dr. Osagie Ehanire could not tell us the whereabouts of the chief of staff to the president.

If he dare disclosed information about the chief of staff to President Buhari he risked being fired from his job.

This is not a culture that should be condoned in a democratic culture.

When Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain got infected with Coronavirus the whole world got informed right from his hospital bed where he was hospitalized to the point he was discharged.

The British Prime Minister on his recovery from medical treatment acknowledged the medical staff who took care of him including the NHS.

If it is Nigeria and some other African countries the government will gag the media.

Mr Femi Adesina is only coming late to inform Nigerians because it will be a big embarrassement to the federal government if they do not disclose the information to the curious Nigerians viewing public.

Left to President Muhammadu Buhari if I can read his mind carefully, he does not even want Nigerians to get any information about Abba Kyari health status.

It was Aunty Kemi Olunloyo that first drew the attention of Nigerians in her post on the likely death of Abba Kyari.

Meanwhile, Ipob sympathizers were running media propaganda on youtube telling Nigerians that Abba Kyari had been secretly flown to Cuba to take treatment against the Coronavirus that he contracted while on federal government officials visit to Germany and Egypt.

THE GOOD ASPECT OF THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS THAT IT HAS COME TO TEACH NIGERIA 'S WICKED GENERATION OF ELITE NAUGHTY AND BITTER LESSON ON THEIR SELFISH WAYS OF MANAGING OUR COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH.

Fix our hospital they say no.

Provide constant electricity they say no.

Provide qualitative education and free education for Nigerians they say no. Besides some of this our elites class, politicians enjoyed chief Obafemi Awolowo free education in western region, sir Ahmadu Bello scholarship in northern Nigeria and that of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe of eastern region.

But since they have now become influential they have forgotten so soon. How they started as sons and daughters of a poor cocoa farmer or groundnut farmer.

The death of Abba Kyari also raised some suspicious question about how the federal government operates.

One tend to wonder if Abba Kyari was qualified to negotiate on Nigerians behalf the Seimen contracts in Germany.

Why did President Buhari did not send the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to make that trip.

The late Chief of Staff Abba Kyari was not qualified to sign contracts of serious implications to the Nigeria economic and infrastructural state.

Why was Professor Yemi Osinbajo is always being sidelined when it comes to foreign trips and other matter of serious interest?

Only President Muhammadu Buhari and his northern cabals can give detailed answer to that question.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by nkwuocha1: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Birniwa:

Look at this goat as if he was promised of staying in this world forever.
Go hang yourself cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by COMPAQ(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2020
kuljayms1:
RIP to the dead.... Meanwhile, the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink

Wouldn't mind actually

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2020
pattybf:
Thanks to him n his cabals our healthcare system is in such shambles, and you r all here, typing rest in peace.

How can he possibly rest in peace, when average Nigerian cannot get proper medical care in this country?

My own wish is that all his cabals join him soonest and free us from their virus.

Hypocrites!
Those waiting to loot are more than those currently looting, we have been changing govt since 1960, even if the virus kill all of them, a new generation of looters will emerge.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Yujin(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
tueh.
We loose what made us humans. U are just like the useless politicians
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Any day you change from this wrong belief of yours remember to apologize to me by going to the hospital and paying the bill of someone you don't know and have never met to the tune of N50,000 or above. Wherever I am, I'll be appeased.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kalufelix(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
i wanted to insult you but I'll hold back.
A man is death, do u have conscience? In as much as I do not like any politician, I'm a human and I'll feel it, my hatred for them won't make me a beast
See mumu..go check out your mumu for mirror with the way you use those words..I'm sure you cried when bin laden was killed...

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Lush100(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Haha no chills at all.

Your last sentence is a prayer?

pattybf:

Hypocrites!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Grace001: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Where is osinbajo vp hiding ? I don’t trust this government again o. Even the way them dey package oga General Buhari it get as e be
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by GoodofNaija: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Now one can say all the persistent fire incidents were meant to cover some tracks shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by oyebanji(m): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2020
“For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee” In the moment of this national grief, Nigerians must come to a clear realization that Covid 19 is a very serious threat to each and all of us, and we all must show responsibility to fight this scourge. May Allah, merciful and beneficent, grant Abba Kyari Aljannah Fridaus- Jiti Ogunye
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gibzzhd: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2020
He died of COVID 19 let's stop all these pity party. we want all those putting us in bondage DEAD. Nigeria deserves to be free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by napredboy(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2020
A call to all Nigerian leader equip our health sector and let our systems functions, Imagine if he was able to fly abroad for treatment, anyways R.I.P
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gidjah(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Ironic:
Kemi Olonuyo might be controversial, but she's never wrong with her journalism.

In Akon's voice.

No need to cherish luxuries
‘Cause everything come and go
Even the life that you have is borrowed
‘Cause you’re not promised tomorrow
So live your life as if every day is gon’ be your last

Rest In Peace Abba.
It
Coronavirus is fvckin REAL
hmmm THOSE WERE MY BEST LINES AND PART IN THAT AKON SONG GHETTO WAY WAY BACK.I AM A CLERGY BUT II TELL YOU ,I CANT STOP.MUMBLING THAT PART OF THE LINE EVERY TIME I REMEMBER. .AKON STILL MY VERY BEST AFRICAN SONG MAN ANY DAY...SINGS LIFE AND REALITY .GOD BLESS U
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 2:49am On Apr 18, 2020
kalufelix:
See mumu..go check out your mumu for mirror with the way you use those words..I'm sure you cried when bin laden was killed...
lol, y u insult me like this na?
Anyways u are boring, try harder

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by COMPAQ(m): 2:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Maybe now they will pay some attention to health

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kalufelix(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Despite my reservations of any incompetent politician or political appointee ... RIP and my condolences to his family.
Hypocrite!!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by hstar: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2020
MrPrsdent:
He's been in coma for more than 2 weeks, technically dead. They put him on oxygen. They just decided to remove him from oxygen.
At his age and with underlying illnesses, chances of survival were always less than 1%.

RIP to the dead..
How did you know this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.