Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198720 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

This is a known fact that 80% of igbos carry this kind of hatred. If you want to confirm what I am saying which I believe you know but what to defend rubbish because nairaland is a faceless forum, go to face and check most of the comments that carry hatred, they are all igbos and they don't even hide it.

I know what I am saying. Only igbos are capable of hating on another tribe unnecessarily

You might be an adult but you reason like a child
What is the demographic prove that 80% of pple rejoicing are igbos.. I have proff that 33% of pple disgusing as igbo are yoruba, edo and few are from other minority group.. But your misplace hate won't let you reason..

You just hate your fellow human being cause of his ethnicity..
By the way how do u expect the igbo to be happy when this current government is the most nepotic in the history of Nigeria..
Remove sentiments and judge for yourself..
6 billion dollars was to be burrowed and shared among the region in Nigeria but.. Only THE IGBO REGION WAS SIDELINE..

Guy tell me without sentiments is it fair?..

When yaradua of blessed memory died the igbo cried no single igbo moniker rejoiced because he Yaradua was a good man, a fatherly figure and an honest man bestowed with equality and fairness.

You always say the igbo hate when you guys are always the instigators,provoking them and when they return the favour you tag them hate..

18 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2020
I actually admired the man, he was never one to embrace the limelight. Always lurking in the shadows but he's made damn sure that history will never forget him.

Like him or hate that guy was a genius (I think even FFK attested to this fact). He tricked us all into believing he could actually cast a very large shadow. Like Lord Varys of GoT would say, Power resides where men believe it resides. It is a trick and he played his part perfectly. A mere CoS wielding all that power, that in itself is no small feat.

RIP Sir.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Sundaycomputer: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2020
One Nigeria problem solved, all thanks to code 19
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MansoryMX(m): 2:27am On Apr 18, 2020
nervorum:

Prov.11.10 (MSB) - The whole city celebrates when the godly succeed; they shout for joy when the godless die.

I like this verse.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2020
jumobi1:

How many people has Nigeria tested?
more than a thousand but less than five hundred are positive
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BabaRamota1980: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2020
People no dey waste time sha. They updated his page already.

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by wyqay: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by DonTattaglia: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

O boy ur head correct. Oil full am well well..
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Something is happening at Aso rock and I hope they don't hide it like that of yaradau...I don't have the permission to make any announcement for the sake of national security...Covid19 is real please protect yourself...I remove cap for aunty kemi...she Sabi correct news as he dey hot.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by redcliff: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
toluxa1:
RIP

i bought full version winrar
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Bigflamie(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Ohiomoba5:

What does fire outbreak has to do with his death...nairalanders sef na everyday we dey see weird people

Don't quote me if you can't see beyond your nose

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Yujin(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
LinkolnTech:
RIP to him
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
What made his soul gentle? Until the people of Nigeria begin to respond to issues appropriately, they'll continue to be treated worse than animals. Ugandans rejected the corpse of Idi Amin and he wasn't buried in their country. If it was Nigeria, they'll wail and accept him thereby encouraging another lunatic to do the same.

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ShaksBaba: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2020
This is the reason why Buratai had to face his job
Believe me Aba Kyari death has happened a long time ago if you know how such news are managed in this country. Now left with no one to defend him, he quickly went to Borno and started his gymnastics.Shame

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2020
It's not all the Dead that deserves our Respect. . Oh Yeah.. am not Cold . Because There are lots of Good departed souls we haven't finished praying for self but May his soul rest in peace IF he was a Good Man. But if he wasn't, then Mo sorry gan .. May he die Again then. A tu KU tan e lono orun mehn.its left for God to Forgive him. That's non of my Business. Seems you all don't know who Abba Kyari really was. May God Console his Family anyway.. and the Bad Leaders that are still living , May their life be miserable.. like the Walking Dead Series... Good Riddance!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Aphizium: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2020
dollarnaira:
If Boris Johnson did not fix his healthcare where would he had run to? Fix your local hospitals.!!
Boris fix notin, was just elected,
This is a failure of PDP and APC, past and present...
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gayman99: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

Only hypocrites pretend not to rejoice when a known criminal dies. Thousands have died because of Abba Kyari's embezzlement and overall wickedness. Even Amina Buhari will rejoice to this news. You're worst than a hypocrite because you're a tribalist too. Always seeking for ways to paint Igbos bad. Gerrara here mehn!

Don't mind the idiot. You need to see how people are rejoicing here in the north.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by 2016v2017: 2:31am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

The guy don die,wait for yours as I wait for mine undecided
The imported chinks couldn't save him.They came because of him, and will soon go back. cool

Fu'cck him anyway.

My grandfather died at a ripe age after eating his favourite.Better bitterleaf soup and well pounded fufu cheesy.
Abbah Kyari is not more important than those maimed and killed by Boko Haram ,kidnappers,Herdsmen,armed robbers,cultists,ritualists,accidents,military,police etc. He's dead,he's dead. QED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by redcliff: 2:31am On Apr 18, 2020
it obvious this guy died when Kemi mentioned it.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BabaRamota1980: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Im surprised oit of the 500 plus prophets in this country not a single saw this death.

To hell with Nigerian prophets!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by shevy878: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Shit! OMG, RIP boss, i was complaining about your long absent from office to a brother only yesterday. Rest in the bossom of the lord!.... "Now the Brain is Gone" I pray the President finds another.. cry
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Correcto: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Corona Virus is never a scam but there are reasons to believe that NCDC is exaggerating the figures
Commonsense99:
angry
I just hope the living politicians in that cabal will have a rethink for once including Buhari, I just wish.
I had the premonition he won't survive the ordeal, even when FFK was gingering with supposedly wrong information, Kemi Olunloyo was right afterall, this whole delay was probably to try to reshuffle their cabinet, to find a possible replacement before making announcement.

corona virus does not accept bribe, it doesn't know tribe, religion, or social class.
This explained part of the reasons why they imported Chinese physicians and nurses against the general clamour, if they can't go abroad, let them import abroad to themselves, but when it's time up, its time up.

Now zlatan ibile, Chris Oyakhilome, and other deranged Nigerians who still argue that corona virus is scam can confirm for them selves.

Plus all his misbehaviors, I will still say may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Warmaterial(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Let there be no peace for everyone of them dat put us in dis mess, they must die one by one. Iseee!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kalufelix(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Old news..fuccck his corpse I've got no RIP to spare...Once again fuccck him his ghost can fucccck off to anywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by PericomaNwankwo: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather

My friend shut up, suddenly you've come to place morals above sentiments. We all know what to feel. We know he was the reason they hired Chinese virologists. We know. Pass....

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Pickieox(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather

He should cry because an oppressor is dead right? I ought to call you an hedonist pig, but I'll retrieve my statement...

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BabaRamota1980: 2:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

Only hypocrites pretend not to rejoice when a known criminal dies. Thousands have died because of Abba Kyari's embezzlement and overall wickedness. Even Amina Buhari will rejoice to this news. You're worst than a hypocrite because you're a tribalist too. Always seeking for ways to paint Igbos bad. Gerrara here mehn!

Bloody ipob. Who is Amina Buhari now? Abi you don high?

Na Aisha you dey call Amina? Let her husband catch you.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MzTunechi(f): 2:35am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dollarnaira: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2020
ShaksBaba:
This is the reason why Buratai had to face his job
Believe me Aba Kyari death has happened a long time ago if you know how such news are managed in this country. Now left with no one to defend him, he quickly went to Borno and started his gymnastics.Shame

Seeing it from thing angle now
I was wondering too

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Are they for real shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Birniwa(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Lol

Look at this goat as if he was promised of staying in this world forever.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Yujin(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
i wanted to insult you but I'll hold back.
A man is death, do u have conscience? In as much as I do not like any politician, I'm a human and I'll feel it, my hatred for them won't make me a beast
Lol. Why are you holding back? Let it out. I've not harmed any one or denied anyone what's rightfully his, yet you thought of insulting me but the man you're dying to defend has caused the death of thousands of people through his corruption and overall wickedness. Between me and you, who's more justified? Hypocrite, go ahead and insult me. I won't feel a thing from your insult because Abba Kyari was a baaaaaaddddd man. No RIP for him... it will be hypocritical of me to write.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dollarnaira: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Im surprised oit of the 500 plus prophets in this country not a single saw this death.

To hell with Nigerian prophets!

If you were the prophet will you be bold to prophesy it to the public?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.