Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198763 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ThatFairGuy: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2020
"Inna lillahi was Inna ilayhi roojiun - Unto Allah we are from and unto Him we shall return.."
"Kullu nafsin dhaaiqotul maot- Every soul shall taste death"
Gafarallahu alayhi
Please do not mock anyone for death, WE ALL OWE DEATH

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mongomeyen(m): 2:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Too much sense in this. Thank you.

1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Basher8583: 2:53am On Apr 18, 2020
kushercain:
No wonder I heard jubilation just now in my area for a minute I thought they were playing ball. Who knows, maybe if they had improved our healthcare system instead of running abroad for Medicals he may still be alive. We can only hope that the manipulative hold he has over Buhari can finally be broken.

Anyway no rip to waste

May his soul rest in peace. He had been sick for quite a while though.
Abba was just an ordinary officer with his powerful portfolio. There's no where where a chief of staff is not powerful.
No one voted for him so he doesn't have any effect on our political focus.
No be Buhari die.

However I wish Abba well in his journey to Aljana
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Amotekun777: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2020
May dis mofo fellow Rest In Pieces! angry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by 2016v2017: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Buhari go don bust cry now

Coro Coro wetin we do u

Which Buhari? are you still believing that the vibrant energetic young impostor is Buhari ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BarrElChapo(m): 2:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Finally.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Okiemute101: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2020
embarassed E pain me sha!

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by bilulu(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
Yea we know every soul will taste death, if he had known that he would have used his office to touch our lives positively.... he should rest in hell
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 18, 2020
It was pretty obvious he wasn't gonna make it. RIP!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Basher8583: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

You might be an adult but you reason like a child
What is the demographic prove that 80% of pple rejoicing are igbos.. I have proff that 33% of pple disgusing as igbo are yoruba, edo and few are from other minority group.. But your misplace hate won't let you reason..

You just hate your fellow human being cause of his ethnicity..
By the way how do u expect the igbo to be happy when this current government is the most nepotic in the history of Nigeria..
Remove sentiments and judge for yourself..
6 billion dollars was to be burrowed and shared among the region in Nigeria but.. Only THE IGBO REGION WAS SIDELINE..

Guy tell me without sentiments is it fair?..

When yaradua of blessed memory died the igbo cried no single igbo moniker rejoiced because he Yaradua was a good man, a fatherly figure and an honest man bestowed with equality and fairness.

You always say the igbo hate when you guys are always the instigators,provoking them and when they return the favour you tag them hate..

Rejoice or not does not change anything so long as your tormentor in chief General Muhamadu Buhari has refused to die e go still continue to pain you.

When it's time to go you will go. It has nothing to do with good or evil.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Urchman200: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2020
oluwoleife:
May God forgive his soul
no bi only 4give na forget .
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Daddysidhan: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
what concerns Christian and the useless religion of the dead?

May you die like him before this year end since you’re here to rubbish Christians

If I be a man of God!
what about your illiterate imams and sheik with their black powder can't dey do it so that he won't die
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Amotekun777: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2020
KingRabota:
Yes sire you are 100% correct but...........

Humanity is for humans

Not for looters without conscience who have stolen your inheritance and your future and squandered it on frivololities !

Nigeria is a disaster because WE the people allow it. By the time we start treating the fucckup of these bastards, CONSCIENCE will have a prominent position in the politifs brain.

If you can honestly look at this nation and beat your chest with pride at the disappointment Nigeria has turned out to be.
Then I don't think there is anything else to say to you

Meanwhile zero sympathy to any politifs who get taken away by coro

And na so make e dey carry dem, One by Onw6

God bless you, bro.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Aitee1: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2020
toluxa1:
If Aunty Kemi tells you you’re dead, just accept that it’s your ghost wandering about.

������������������
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Lord have mercy on him and save his soul

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kalufelix(m): 3:02am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, y u insult me like this na?
Anyways u are boring, try harder
Now I know better...pretends is truely a virtue some of us lack..fucccking hypocrite!!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Aitee1: 3:02am On Apr 18, 2020
toluxa1:
If Aunty Kemi tells you you’re dead, just accept that it’s your ghost wandering about.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by oluwasheun94(m): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2020
the god that did it for A will do it for B
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 3:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Wailers are happy now?
But your family members will not profit from this
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by mimilogs: 3:05am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul continue to find rest.

RIP sir cry

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by dukeprince50: 3:05am On Apr 18, 2020
kalufelix:
Now I know better...pretends is truely a virtue some of us lack..fucccking hypocrite!!
u are still boring, keep trying
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by AreaFada2: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Very sad if true.

Although impunity by our politicians over the decades make us see them as quasi predatory animals, unscrupulous, greedy and rapacious.

However, Abba Kyari was a very brilliant man. Going through some of the most reputable universities in the world including Cambridge, Harvard, Warwick, etc. He worked with a top law firm in Lagos, top banks & top corporate firms/multinationals in Nigeria.

Some people should better not venture into politics. It ruins hard earned reputation from previous hard work. Abba Kyari is one of those.

Had he not go into politics (a man already), would be seen in quite a different light.

Our politicians should now see that life has no duplicate. The life of the elite or of the average person. Therefore going forward, they shoup ramp up the heath care system urgently. To benefit of everyone.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by edrys(m): 3:10am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic

I beg to differ with number four.

Food is very important. Without food, what will you cook?
I have cooking skills but no food, is the skills not useless?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Talentempire: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

I love your write up but I disagree with your number 1
We need genuine pastors who are truly called and are working according to the instruction of the one who called them.

Doctors are good but God over all men
The last time I checked some doctors are pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MagnumDealzNG: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2020
so my question is what will be the end game for the family? why was it not announced? I hope you do remember that this man is a well respected muslim. Madam Kemi be like normal Nigerian Pastor now, say 5 things and when one happens you start to form like you don de see things
NaijaRoyalty:

Kemi announce it first but people abused her

Meaning the man ha long died but the Abuja cabals dey cover the news
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Nnemuka:
Life
All the stolen common wealth couldn't save him.

RIP to the dead
Senseless slowpoke
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by EASTERNPOL: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2020
May his Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by CodeTemplar: 3:13am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
some died before they departed.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13am On Apr 18, 2020
this life sha
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BOSSFX: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Correct! �
iCauseTrouble:

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Talentempire: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Talentempire:

I love your write up but I disagree with your number 1
We need genuine pastors who are truly called and are working according to the instruction of the one who called them.

Doctors are good but God over all men
The last time I checked some doctors are pastors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.