Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) (888 Views)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) by cybass(m): 4:26am On Apr 18, 2020
PAID SURVEYS is one of the online small businesses that beginners can do to generate their first DOLLAR online.

I am a paid survey exponent, so I am going to deal exclusively on the ways and strategies that you can use to profit from online paid surveys .
Hello friends, before I start, I want to debunk that erroneous belief that Taking paid surveys online at your spare time is a way of wasting ones precious time because as they always put it ALL SURVEY SITES ARE SCAMS..

Secondly, some people believe that ONLINE PAID SURVEYS are not business per-say that it is not a legitimate means of making money online since they pay you peanuts or cents if at all. and that when people are looking for a way to make money online that PAID SURVEYS should not be mentioned at all.
First of all. I want you to know that paid surveys is a serious business. It is peoples attitude towards it that makes the difference. Anybody that is seeing it anything less is doing so at his or her on disadvantage.. You know why?. It is because a lot of people going into paid survey business do so without actually Preparing themselves as people going into serious business. For them it is a game.

Until you come to the knowledge that these surveys .are being organized by big research companies who are working for Big brands/ companies like Coca cola by helping them to get information from the public about peoples reactions and behaviors towards their product which helps the companies to know which product that is to be produced more and the ones to improve upon. you may not be able to understand how big the industry is and how serious the people who are involved in this business are, concerning the information that is gathered.

Before we go further, I want us to look at the origin of surveys. And why it has really come to stay with us, no matter which government that is in power. But , before we do that , For those of us that are using FACEBOOK it might interest you to know that some years back according to data released from PEW RESEARCH CENTER, it revealed that 70% of U.S. Facebook users access the site daily and 43% log on multiple times per day. and 82% of the millennial demographics are among the most engaged Facebook users.

You see, all these facts mentioned above were gotten through surveys passed on to individuals like you and me who give out their honest opinion to researchers involved in this kind of project for a fee.

So if you are looking for a legitimate way to make your first DOLLAR online without any form of investment. Then taking PAID SURVEYS online should be your number one consideration because it is free to join. and moreover every other make money online concept require some kind of investment to start.
You may not become a millionaire taking paid surveys. But it is definitely one of the legitimate ways to make your first DOLLAR online if you do not have any money to invest. You can make some couple of hundreds of dollars a month if you are FOCUSED and PATIENT. It is not A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME, But surely a way to add to your income streams. GOOD LUCK.

WATCH OUT FOR PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART 2) THE ORIGIN OF PAID SURVEYS. THANKS CYBASS.

1 Like

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) by kdfinest(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
cybass:
PAID SURVEYS is one of the online small businesses that beginners can do to generate their first DOLLAR online.

I am a paid survey exponent, so I am going to deal exclusively on the ways and strategies that you can use to profit from online paid surveys .
Hello friends, before I start, I want to debunk that erroneous belief that Taking paid surveys online at your spare time is a way of wasting ones precious time because as they always put it ALL SURVEY SITES ARE SCAMS..

Secondly, some people believe that ONLINE PAID SURVEYS are not business per-say that it is not a legitimate means of making money online since they pay you peanuts or cents if at all. and that when people are looking for a way to make money online that PAID SURVEYS should not be mentioned at all.
First of all. I want you to know that paid surveys is a serious business. It is peoples attitude towards it that makes the difference. Anybody that is seeing it anything less is doing so at his or her on disadvantage.. You know why?. It is because a lot of people going into paid survey business do so without actually Preparing themselves as people going into serious business. For them it is a game.

Until you come to the knowledge that these surveys .are being organized by big research companies who are working for Big brands/ companies like Coca cola by helping them to get information from the public about peoples reactions and behaviors towards their product which helps the companies to know which product that is to be produced more and the ones to improve upon. you may not be able to understand how big the industry is and how serious the people who are involved in this business are, concerning the information that is gathered.

Before we go further, I want us to look at the origin of surveys. And why it has really come to stay with us, no matter which government that is in power. But , before we do that , For those of us that are using FACEBOOK it might interest you to know that some years back according to data released from PEW RESEARCH CENTER, it revealed that 70% of U.S. Facebook users access the site daily and 43% log on multiple times per day. and 82% of the millennial demographics are among the most engaged Facebook users.

You see, all these facts mentioned above were gotten through surveys passed on to individuals like you and me who give out their honest opinion to researchers involved in this kind of project for a fee.

So if you are looking for a legitimate way to make your first DOLLAR online without any form of investment. Then taking PAID SURVEYS online should be your number one consideration because it is free to join. and moreover every other make money online concept require some kind of investment to start.
You may not become a millionaire taking paid surveys. But it is definitely one of the legitimate ways to make your first DOLLAR online if you do not have any money to invest. You can make some couple of hundreds of dollars a month if you are FOCUSED and PATIENT. It is not A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME, But surely a way to add to your income streams. GOOD LUCK.

WATCH OUT FOR PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART 2) THE ORIGIN OF PAID SURVEYS. THANKS CYBASS.

Nice info sir, following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) by Pro2makx(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2020
Good work bro. Following
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) by SavageResponse(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
cybass:

You still have not said how money is to be made from it

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Build Your Website/app / Nigerian Breweries Commits €112m (N59B) To Ama Brewery Expansion In Enugu / From #6,000/kg, You Can Ship To USA,UK And Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.