Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} (735 Views)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by cybass(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
THE LIKELY QUESTIONS YOU MAY BE ASKED WHEN THEY SEND YOU YOUR FIRST SURVEY INVITE AND HOW YOU WILL ANSWER THEM.

Brethren, what happens is that these survey companies, when you sign up with them and they send you their FIRST survey, they expect you to QUALIFY for the survey before you start answering the questions that the survey contains.

The first step is that they will release a FORM for you to fill out your PROFILE as you filled it when you are signing up with them.
Normally, this is part of taking your FIRST SURVEY and also part of the qualification process, because any mistake here, you will be disqualified.

They expect what you filled now to match what you filled in your PROFILE exactly. That is the only way you qualify to take the main survey.
That was why in my previous parts of this write up, I talked about having a NOTE BOOK (remember)to copy out everything you put down in your profile so that at any time you are required to fill out your profile, then you will consult your Note Book. to avoid any mistake or mismatch.

Secondly, there are some tricks that these survey companies use in asking some questions, for example, they might ask you if you have ever suffered from any of the following Ailments 1 )DIABETES, 2) STROKE, 3} TUBERCULOUSES ,4) ACUTE HEADACHE(migraine), 5} WAIST PAIN, 6) ACUTE BACK PAIN, 7) PSYCHIATRIC DISORDER.
If you take a look at the list above you will see that these are terrible sicknesses that you don’t want to be associated with talk less of suffering from them.
So the tendency for you is to ANSWER NO to all the sicknesses. Meaning that you have not suffered from anyone of them.
Which is okay? At least you are trying to be honest. But do you know what? Immediately you answer NO to all. They will send you the (DREADED) WE ARE SORRY YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS SURVEY.

But the secret is that, whenever they ask this kind of question concerning these terrible Ailments, then you know that they want to open a new study on all these sicknesses.
So what they are looking for are those who have suffered from the sicknesses before. So once you answer YES to any of the sicknesses even if you have not suffered from it before, they will qualify you for that survey.
So what I will advice here is that when you see these kind of question, JUST answer YES to one or two of these Ailments even if you have not suffered from them.
What you will do is since you don’t know anything about the sicknesses that you answered YES to because you have not suffered from them before. Any question they ask you about the sicknesses JUST pause the survey and go to GOOGLE and type the same question they ask you on their search bar and click search.
Whatever information that Google gives you, just put it there for them on the survey page and continue to answer other questions until you are done.
But if it is multiple questions, that require you to choose from say A—E. Just choose anyone that appeals to you because sometimes most of these multiple questions do not have a wrong answer, whichever one you choose is your personal opinion and nobody can query you for that. But if you have suffered from any of these ailments, then answer YES to the ones you have suffered from and give them your honest opinion about your experience and they will be glad to document your views.

Thirdly, I have always emphasized that it is always best practice to be Honest when completing surveys, but you see, there are occasions when you need to stretch the TRUTH.
You know why?, The truth is that majority of these survey websites tend to prefer responses from ordinary folks rather than those who are professionals in a particular field or those who are experienced in taking surveys.
The reason for this is that professional survey takers may be more likely to provide biased unoriginal answers.

So if at any time you are asked questions like…Have you completed any surveys recently?, or Did you belong to any market research company?.
You may also be asked whether you work within specific industry or do you have any member of your family working in any of the professional fields of endeavor.
So to avoid you being disqualified, you need to stretch the truth even if you are engaged in any of these by saying NO so as to skip this section.

Finally, there are occasions when they will ask you to read emails or watch movies and be paid for it.
Well, if they ask you to watch a movie , you must know that the video is an advertisement clip or (VIDEO AD) For short.
So what they will do is to tell you that they are going to show you a video clip and that you should watch it and answer the questions that follows….
SO WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS? They may ask you to describe some of the images you saw in the video clip.
They may also ask you if the audio is sharp and loud enough.
In which case, they might want to ask you to tell them what the advert. Is all about to test if the AD is really audible enough.
Well what they just want to find out is what your opinion is about the video quality, audio quality and whether the images are sharp or blurry.

The conclusion is that the company just produced a new video and they want to know people’s opinion before they post it to the public on YOUTUBE.
Just tell them your personal opinion about the video clip.

But you have to be attentive so as to capture what the video is all about so that you can easily answer their questions well because the video clip is usually very SHORT, if you did not answer all their questions that they will ask you, well you will not be PAID. They will just tell you ….THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERS GIVEN AND LOOK OUT FOR MORE SURVEYS. THAT’S ALL.

BRETHREN, I MUST SAY THAT WE HAVE ALMOST COME TO THE END OF THESE SERIES. I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE WHO HAS GIVEN ME A THUMBS UP FOR A JOB WELL DONE, BUT MY REASON FOR GIVING YOU MY HONEST EXPERIENCE WITH PAID SURVEYS IS THAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM TAKING SURVEYS IF YOU WANT TO. EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TAKE SURVEY TAKING AS A CARRIER. IT IS POSSIBLE. BUT MY POINT IS THAT I WANT TO ENGAGE A SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE ON TAKING PAID SURVEYS. WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO PUT ALL THE PARTS OF THIS WRITE UP TO TEST AND SEE IF IT WORKS AND LET US SEE HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IN THAT SEVEN DAYS. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CHALLENGE JUST PUT DOWN (I AM INTERESTED) IN THE COMMENT SECTION, THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF THE CHALLENGE IN THE PART NINE.

BUT I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE TAKING SURVEYS IS NOT IN TAKING SERIAL SURVEYS BUT IN FOCUS GROUPS.

THANK YOU AND WATCH OUT FOR PART NINE.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by Princezoko(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2020
Am interested
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by Dreyfundz(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2020
I am interested
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by THURAFTERNOON: 7:29am On May 12, 2020
I am interested
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by Wyse1: 8:26am On May 12, 2020
I am interested
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} by Taeewo(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2020
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1000+ Per Day On Clickbank With This 3 Step System / How To Become A Publisher On Opera News Hub. / Orange Fleshed Sweet Potatoes And Vines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.