Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) (1282 Views)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by cybass(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello good day to all Nairalanders. My name is CYBASS. I want to use this medium to say Hi to all that have read my posts on the PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED series.

I want to also say Bravo to all who have shown interest in the survey challenge I mentioned earlier and have also joined our whatsapp group that was dedicated to this challenge, so that people can ask questions and receive answers from me when they are having issues with the surveys that they are taking. But what I do not understand is what is holding others back from joining the challenge. I have a record from Nairaland that over 1000 persons has viewed and read these topics but how is it that only a few are willing to take part in the challenge or is it because I called it a challenge.
Well the truth of the matter is that we are not challenging anybody. What we actually want to do is to put all my write-ups to TEST and see if someone tries to follow the rules and guidelines that are contained in the topics written down. Can such a person be able to make some money from taking surveys within seven days or NOT. We are not asking you to pay any money before you join us . It is FREE to join. Just your name and phone number so that we can add you to the whatsapp group . In fact I am really angry with those who have read all my posts and still do not want to join
What are you waiting for? Are you afraid of what?.
Do you not want to make money online taking surveys?. Listen to me if you refuse to do something now , I can assure you that nothing will happen.
If you want to make money online whether through surveys or affiliate marketing or Blogging.

You must be ready to take a lot of massive imperfect actions for things to happen. Do not wait until everything is Right before you start. Start from where you are, make mistakes and learn from your mistakes and move forward.
When you try something and fail, you try again, and again until you succeed. Someone says that FAIL means FIRST ATTEMPT IN LEARNING. In fact because of this attitude by people, I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT A TWIST TO THIS CHALLENGE. I am ready to defend all my posts to prove it’s authenticity.
I have decided to be the MODERATOR for this exercise. What this means is that I am now ready to answer any question that anybody may want to ask as we are taking these surveys. Instead of 7 DAYS CHALLENGE, I have personally extended it to 14 DAYS.

WHY DID I DO THIS? I hope you are aware that there are survey sites in NIGERIA that pays you for surveys taken.
So what I plan to do is to give those who have joined 10 well researched survey sites in Nigeria which you will register and work with and I will offer support on what you will do when you receive surveys, and answer all your questions for that seven days of the challenge.

Then after the first seven days then I will switch you over to survey sites in Diaspora. , which means that I will give you detailed information on how to register with international survey sites. Then for the next seven days, I will still be with you as you register and take surveys from survey sites in USA, UK AND CANADA. And answer all your questions in case you get stuck filling out these surveys.

SEE, I do not know what else you want
. If after going through this my write-up and you are still standing on the sideline not do anything., then I will conclude that you are not ready to make money online yet.
And I will definitely know that it is not ordinary, someone should follow you to your village to find out those who are responsible. and deal with them so that you can be free.
But I want to warn you that you may not have this opportunity again. A word is enough for the wise.

I do not want to appear as if I am canvassing for people to join me.. The truth is that those that have joined are all exited to take off, because I am extending doors to you, I am now delaying them and some of them are already getting angry.
And here we are begging some people to join us.
Well the question I want to ask you is, if you join and make some dollars during the challenge. Are you going to put the money in my pocket.

Let me say it here that your joining the challenge will not make me any money in any way.
Rather it is going to be a stressful exercise for me. And for you on the other hand, Is it not an opportunity for you to try your hands taking surveys if you have not done that before.
And more so at this time when someone like me will leave all I am doing and hold you by the hands and be telling you what to do and answer all your questions while you are taking your surveys . ALL FOR FREE.
I wish I had somebody who offered this kind of opportunity to me when I was starting out taking surveys. Believe me I would have gone farther than I was today.
But here you are toying with one time opportunity, as if you hope to have it tomorrow after you missed this one.

Let me tell those who think that there is anything I stand to gain from organizing this challenge.

SEE, all these information that I have been publishing on Nairaland for FREE is taken from my EBOOK that I am selling N10,000 in some platforms yet I gave it out to you for FREE, yet some people are making me angry.

Let me say this too, If you want to join then go to my PROFILE PAGE and whatsaapp me., But if you do not want to join then stay there.NA YOU SABI.

ALL I know is that from Monday June 8, I will give the details of how the challenge is going to be run, then on June 9th I will kick off the exercise with those that are ready to make money. But what I know is that once I kick off the challenge, I will not allow anyone to join us again. SO THIS IS THE LAST WARNING OR REMINDER.

WELL, WELL, It sounds that I am very angry about peoples attitude. ACTUALLY NOT REALLY, BUT I am just trying to express my feelings.

NOW I WANT TO CONCLUDE BY TELLING YOU MY STORY.

HOW I WAS UPGRADED FROM AN ORDINARY SURVEY TAKER TO BECOMING A MEMBER OF A SURVEY PANEL.

WELL, I started taking surveys as far back as 2016, but the survey companies that I registered with, were sending me 50 CENTS, 1,2, 3 and 5 dollars surveys which I completed without complaint. BUT because of my consistency in taking all these surveys to the best of my ability, they now upgraded me to 10 20, 30 dollar surveys.
When I now added some information to my profile, they upgraded me to 30, 40 and 50 dollar surveys..
I was kept on this level for a very long time.
I wanted to be upgraded to like 100 to 150 surveys because I heard that there are people in that category.
But I could not do anything that could take me to that level.
I was also told that if my survey company is satisfied with the way I have been answering their questions and begin to trust my answers, they can UPGRADE me to FOCUS GROUP SURVEYS who give out 100 to 200 hundred survey invites to their subscribers but it does not come cheap you must have done surveys for a while before you are considered for the upgrade.

But one of my friend in the survey PANEL GROUP told me that the only way to go higher is to update my educational qualification which is not also easy to do if you just started taking surveys but takes some time also.

Meanwhile I registered with my survey company as a high school graduate, and since I cannot update it immediately, so I Went to another survey site and registered with them and claimed that I am an associate degree holder.
But I do not understand that all these surveys were issued and monitored by university professors from reputable institutions. SO as an associate degree holder which I claimed, I was taken to be a university DON.

So they welcomed me into their group but told me that before I would be fully admitted as their member, there is a TEST I will need to take. So the following day they sent me an email that I should prepare to take the TEST.

When I actually sat for the TEST, the questions they were asking me were though in fact I have never come across such and I do not know the answers either. But some were multiple choice question that you can choose from A – E. Only what I did on those ones was to just pick anyone that appeals to me using TRIAL AND ERROR method , not that I knew what I was doing.

So when they started asking me questions that do not have multiple choice which I MUST FIGURE OUT and answer.
So when I saw that I could not answer those questions.

I wanted it quit the TEST but one mind told me, that instead of wasting your time why not GOOGLE these questions. AND believe me when I searched them on Google.
Google search threw up answers to these questions and I filled it for them like that, and they accepted them thinking the answers came from me. BROS, that was how I kept going until I Finished answering their questions.

COULD YOU BELIEVE that after the TEST. The following day , they sent me another email which read as follows. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE PRESTIGIOUS MEMBERSHIP OF RANDOV SURVEY PANEL.
WELL, my Joy knows no bounds and my dear people that was how YOURS SINCERELY became part of the university DONS that issue and monitor survey invites.
BOY, the salary is a story for another day.
THE REASON WHY I SHARED THIS is to let you know that when you are taking surveys , if you are stuck at some point that you do not know what to answer, I assure you that you can make use of Google to answer some of the questions ASKED. AND also for you to know that when I tell you things concerning surveys that you ought to believe me because I have been there and also I am talking as an iINSIDER.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL..
REMEMBER TO JOIN OUR 14 DAYS CHALLENGE IF YOU HAVE NOT, FOR YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. GOOD DAY.
THANKS. CYBASS.
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by kabiru190: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
make money watching advert, very simple and easy
you can withdraw your money through master card or local bank
follow this link and thank me later

https://imivideon.xyz/149080445989967/
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by timitayo77: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
cybass:

Hello good day to all Nairalanders. My name is CYBASS. I want to use this medium to say Hi to all that have read my posts on the PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED series.

REMEMBER TO JOIN OUR 14 DAYS CHALLENGE IF YOU HAVE NOT, FOR YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. GOOD DAY.
THANKS. CYBASS.

I guess you use VPN to do these foreign surveys you just talked about right?
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by Babatunde97: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Please brother how can we contact you so as to put us through the process

We would be grateful

cybass:

I want to also say Bravo to all who have shown interest in the survey challenge I mentioned earlier and have also joined our whatsapp group that was dedicated to this challenge, so that people can ask questions and receive answers from me when they are having issues with the surveys that they are taking. But what I do not understand is what is holding others back from joining the challenge. I have a record from Nairaland that over 1000 persons has viewed and read these topics but how is it that only a few are willing to take part in the challenge or is it because I called it a challenge.
Well the truth of the matter is that we are not challenging anybody. What we actually want to do is to put all my write-ups to TEST and see if someone tries to follow the rules and guidelines that are contained in the topics written down. Can such a person be able to make some money from taking surveys within seven days or NOT. We are not asking you to pay any money before you join us . It is FREE to join. Just your name and phone number so that we can add you to the whatsapp group . In fact I am really angry with those who have read all my posts and still do not want to join
What are you waiting for? Are you afraid of what?.
Do you not want to make money online taking surveys?. Listen to me if you refuse to do something now , I can assure you that nothing will happen.
If you want to make money online whether through surveys or affiliate marketing or Blogging.

You must be ready to take a lot of massive imperfect actions for things to happen. Do not wait until everything is Right before you start. Start from where you are, make mistakes and learn from your mistakes and move forward.
When you try something and fail, you try again, and again until you succeed. Someone says that FAIL means FIRST ATTEMPT IN LEARNING. In fact because of this attitude by people, I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT A TWIST TO THIS CHALLENGE. I am ready to defend all my posts to prove it’s authenticity.
I have decided to be the MODERATOR for this exercise. What this means is that I am now ready to answer any question that anybody may want to ask as we are taking these surveys. Instead of 7 DAYS CHALLENGE, I have personally extended it to 14 DAYS.

WHY DID I DO THIS? I hope you are aware that there are survey sites in NIGERIA that pays you for surveys taken.
So what I plan to do is to give those who have joined 10 well researched survey sites in Nigeria which you will register and work with and I will offer support on what you will do when you receive surveys, and answer all your questions for that seven days of the challenge.

Then after the first seven days then I will switch you over to survey sites in Diaspora. , which means that I will give you detailed information on how to register with international survey sites. Then for the next seven days, I will still be with you as you register and take surveys from survey sites in USA, UK AND CANADA. And answer all your questions in case you get stuck filling out these surveys.

SEE, I do not know what else you want
. If after going through this my write-up and you are still standing on the sideline not do anything., then I will conclude that you are not ready to make money online yet.
And I will definitely know that it is not ordinary, someone should follow you to your village to find out those who are responsible. and deal with them so that you can be free.
But I want to warn you that you may not have this opportunity again. A word is enough for the wise.

I do not want to appear as if I am canvassing for people to join me.. The truth is that those that have joined are all exited to take off, because I am extending doors to you, I am now delaying them and some of them are already getting angry.
And here we are begging some people to join us.
Well the question I want to ask you is, if you join and make some dollars during the challenge. Are you going to put the money in my pocket.

Let me say it here that your joining the challenge will not make me any money in any way.
Rather it is going to be a stressful exercise for me. And for you on the other hand, Is it not an opportunity for you to try your hands taking surveys if you have not done that before.
And more so at this time when someone like me will leave all I am doing and hold you by the hands and be telling you what to do and answer all your questions while you are taking your surveys . ALL FOR FREE.
I wish I had somebody who offered this kind of opportunity to me when I was starting out taking surveys. Believe me I would have gone farther than I was today.
But here you are toying with one time opportunity, as if you hope to have it tomorrow after you missed this one.

Let me tell those who think that there is anything I stand to gain from organizing this challenge.

SEE, all these information that I have been publishing on Nairaland for FREE is taken from my EBOOK that I am selling N10,000 in some platforms yet I gave it out to you for FREE, yet some people are making me angry.

Let me say this too, If you want to join then go to my PROFILE PAGE and whatsaapp me., But if you do not want to join then stay there.NA YOU SABI.

ALL I know is that from Monday June 8, I will give the details of how the challenge is going to be run, then on June 9th I will kick off the exercise with those that are ready to make money. But what I know is that once I kick off the challenge, I will not allow anyone to join us again. SO THIS IS THE LAST WARNING OR REMINDER.

WELL, WELL, It sounds that I am very angry about peoples attitude. ACTUALLY NOT REALLY, BUT I am just trying to express my feelings.

NOW I WANT TO CONCLUDE BY TELLING YOU MY STORY.

HOW I WAS UPGRADED FROM AN ORDINARY SURVEY TAKER TO BECOMING A MEMBER OF A SURVEY PANEL.

WELL, I started taking surveys as far back as 2016, but the survey companies that I registered with, were sending me 50 CENTS, 1,2, 3 and 5 dollars surveys which I completed without complaint. BUT because of my consistency in taking all these surveys to the best of my ability, they now upgraded me to 10 20, 30 dollar surveys.
When I now added some information to my profile, they upgraded me to 30, 40 and 50 dollar surveys..
I was kept on this level for a very long time.
I wanted to be upgraded to like 100 to 150 surveys because I heard that there are people in that category.
But I could not do anything that could take me to that level.
I was also told that if my survey company is satisfied with the way I have been answering their questions and begin to trust my answers, they can UPGRADE me to FOCUS GROUP SURVEYS who give out 100 to 200 hundred survey invites to their subscribers but it does not come cheap you must have done surveys for a while before you are considered for the upgrade.

But one of my friend in the survey PANEL GROUP told me that the only way to go higher is to update my educational qualification which is not also easy to do if you just started taking surveys but takes some time also.

Meanwhile I registered with my survey company as a high school graduate, and since I cannot update it immediately, so I Went to another survey site and registered with them and claimed that I am an associate degree holder.
But I do not understand that all these surveys were issued and monitored by university professors from reputable institutions. SO as an associate degree holder which I claimed, I was taken to be a university DON.

So they welcomed me into their group but told me that before I would be fully admitted as their member, there is a TEST I will need to take. So the following day they sent me an email that I should prepare to take the TEST.

When I actually sat for the TEST, the questions they were asking me were though in fact I have never come across such and I do not know the answers either. But some were multiple choice question that you can choose from A – E. Only what I did on those ones was to just pick anyone that appeals to me using TRIAL AND ERROR method , not that I knew what I was doing.

So when they started asking me questions that do not have multiple choice which I MUST FIGURE OUT and answer.
So when I saw that I could not answer those questions.

I wanted it quit the TEST but one mind told me, that instead of wasting your time why not GOOGLE these questions. AND believe me when I searched them on Google.
Google search threw up answers to these questions and I filled it for them like that, and they accepted them thinking the answers came from me. BROS, that was how I kept going until I Finished answering their questions.

COULD YOU BELIEVE that after the TEST. The following day , they sent me another email which read as follows. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE PRESTIGIOUS MEMBERSHIP OF RANDOV SURVEY PANEL.
WELL, my Joy knows no bounds and my dear people that was how YOURS SINCERELY became part of the university DONS that issue and monitor survey invites.
BOY, the salary is a story for another day.
THE REASON WHY I SHARED THIS is to let you know that when you are taking surveys , if you are stuck at some point that you do not know what to answer, I assure you that you can make use of Google to answer some of the questions ASKED. AND also for you to know that when I tell you things concerning surveys that you ought to believe me because I have been there and also I am talking as an iINSIDER.

THANKS. CYBASS.

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by yingkuis(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2020
08132532225 .. that's my WhatsApp number.I'm interested.
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
kabiru190:
make money watching advert, very simple and easy
you can withdraw your money through master card or local bank
follow this link and thank me later

https://imivideon.xyz/149080445989967/
Have you been able to withdraw any money? Looks like scam to me.
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by Jenny96: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2020
I am interested. Pls add me
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by owillowill: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2020
I'm interested 07037203980
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) by cybass(m): 1:49am On Jun 11, 2020
PLEASE ANYONE THAT SHOWED INTEREST IN OUR CHALLENGE SHOULD GO TO MY PROFILE AND WHATSAAP ME DIRECTLY SO THAT I CAN ADD YOU UP TO THE WHATSAAP GROUP WE HAVE DEDICATED FOR THIS EXERCISE. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Escape From Stamp Duties & Other Bank Charges Via This CBN Approved Bank / Paypal Nigeria 2021: Learn How To Create A Verified Paypal Account Send & Receiv / Nigerians Abroad Remit $5bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.