Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten (944 Views)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Eight} / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by cybass(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2020
THE WHOLESOME REVIEW OF PARTS ONE TO FIVE IN THE SERIES.

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , I am really so sorry to have kept everyone in suspense by delaying in bringing out the final part of these series (PART TEN.)
And for not doing anything again about the 7 day challenge mentioned earlier after raising the hopes of many.
I want to assure you that I have NOT changed my mind concerning the CHALLENGE.

ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGISE, . I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I PROMISE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.
I do not want to start giving you some flimsy excuses but just take my words for it.

I told you that what I want to do in PART TEN is to make a REVIEW of the KEY parts of this series that many people missed because when I joined NAIRALAND I really do not understand how the system works initially so I placed some of the parts of these series in a different CATEGORY which made it difficult for many to access some parts of these series, that was why I decided to embark on the REVIEW.

NOW LET US GET STARTED. I want to say a big congratulations to all who are still with us even to this point, I PROMISE, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for still being there and listening to me. Towards the end I will give you the details of how we are going to CONDUCT THE CHALLENGE I mentioned earlier. THANKS.

NOW THE REVIEWS OF PARTS ONE TO FIVE.

PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART ONE)

IN THIS SERIES, I tried to define what paid surveys is all about and that paid surveys is one of the online small businesses one can do to generate their first DOLLAR online without any form of investment.
I went further to refute the claims everywhere that ONLINE paid surveys are SCAMS.
I said that people can make money from paid surveys if they are determined to do so.
I emphasized that the problem is in people’s attitude towards the paid survey business. They tend to believe that it is not a serous business one can rely on since they pay you peanuts for surveys taken if at all.

I tried to make people understand that they should see paid surveys as a legitimate and serious business because the research companies that are conducting these surveys are serious minded people, majority of them are university professors.
I mentioned that paid surveys is so important that the government cannot do without them, manufacturing companies cannot do without them also. YOU MAY ASK HOW?
I said that there are certain aspects of the economy that the government cannot conclude unless they conduct surveys.
Issues about population statistics and consumer index.

Also companies that produce and launch new products cannot know the products to produce more unless they conduct surveys.
So you can definitely see that paid surveys has come to stay with us.
I summed that part by saying that if one is looking for a legitimate way to make your first dollar online without any form of investment. Then taking surveys online should be the number one consideration because it is free to join.
I then concluded by warning that, though you may not become a millionaire taking paid surveys but you can make a couple of hundreds of dollars per month if you are focused and patient. As it is not a get rich quick scheme., but surely a way to add to your income streams.

PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART TWO)

(THE ORIGIN OF SURVEYS.)
Here, I started by saying that before the advent of the internet that manufacturing companies do engage the services of research companies to obtain public opinion and interest about their products. And that these companies usually send their staffs to go out and engage the public through interviews to get their views about a particular type of product. Sometimes, they go from door to door and other times they collect people’s phone numbers and interview them through telephones. In most cases, they send messages to them through mails. These are ways through which data were manually gathered and assembled.

I also said that apart from these public door to door and word of mouth assessment which is generally referred to as (MAN ON THE STREET SURVEYS). These research companies also help manufacturing companies in the promotion of their business which involves paying Advertising companies huge sums of dollars to advertise for these company’s products, but it came to a time when these companies saw that the amount spent on promotion is huge and is affecting their profit margin… So the research companies began to look for a way to reduce advertising costs.
This is how paid surveys become prominent because they realized that they could look for a way to pay individuals like you and me some few amount of dollars and ask them to perform certain tasks that will help them to get information they need concerning some products standards or quality.
But the advent of the internet now increases the reach of individuals because initially they were limited to just individuals at their circle of influence but the internet made it possible for them to reach individuals they have not met in person or even people they do not know from different countries around the world..
I concluded by saying that there are two types of surveys
1) STATISTICAL SURVEYS 2) SERIAL SURVEYS.
I concluded by saying that STATISCAL SURVEYS are surveys used to collect information about population. They are used to measure political polls for government use, health, social activities and marketing research while SERIAL SURVEYS are surveys that repeat the same question at different times to track changes in opinion.
PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART THREE)

HOW TO AVOID PAID SURVEY SCAMMERS.

I started this series by asking if there are really survey scammers and later agreed that they really exist.
I then continued to show how we can identify them and be able to avoid them..
I also mentioned that it is difficult to differentiate between a SCAM survey site from a LEGITIMATE survey site because in appearance they tend to look the same. But in all, despite the difficulty , we still have some ways to discover them. I also defined paid survey SCAMS as FAKE or third party websites who poses as legitimate survey sites whose sole aim is to SCAM unsuspecting new make money online seekers who atre turning to taking paid surveys online as a way of starting their make money online journey.
NEXT, I said that for us to avoid these scammers, there are some precautionary measures we need to apply.
1) AVOID PAID SURVEY OFFERS THAT ARE TOO ATTRACTIVE.
2) DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JOIN.
3) LOOK FOR REVIEWS.
4) STAY AWAY FROM ANY SURVEY COMPANY THAT CHARGES YOU FOR SIGN UP.

FINALLY, I listed down the things you should look for in a survey company that should serve as a RED FLAG for you to run away from such site.
1) RESOURCES AND DIRECTORIES ARE OUTDATED.
2) LINKS THAT ARE BROKEN AND PAGES THAT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
3) A SITE THAT IS DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE.
4) SURVEY SITE THAT DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR HELP SECTION FOR THEIR MEMBERS.
5) SURVEY SITE THAT DO NOT HAVE A LINK TO A PRIVACY POLICY ON THEIR SITE.

PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART FOUR)

THE THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE SIGNING UP WITH ANY SURVEY COMPANY.

I started this part by telling us that it is important to know that when you are dealing with survey companies, there are some that will pay you CASH and there are others that will reward you for your work by giving you POINTS or give you a chance to win prizes and also taking part in DRAWS.
I also said that we should focus on companies that pays CASH not those that pay in POINTS.
I also went further to state that it is important for you to download the ROBOFORM PROGRAM FEATURE. which is an auto-fill form filling feature which will help you to automatically fill out your PROFILE information when you are signing up with any survey company, instead of filling it out manually. I told us that in the ROBOFORM software program that if you fill your information once, it will remain there any time you want to fill the same information, it will be already auto-filled.
You can download the ROBOFORM SOFTWARE at www. ROBOFORM.COM.

Now the first thing I said before you sign up with any survey company is to open a NEW EMAIL address for the purpose of taking surveys only as your surveys will be sent to your email inbox and you will not want to be searching for surveys sent to you if you use your regular email as other mails and even junk mails will flood your email making it difficult for you to find the email containing your survey INVITE. So to avoid that just get a new email.for surveys only.

I concluded this part by mentioning one major mistake that I saw new survey takers do.
And that is that when people want to register with survey companies, they just go to google and type BEST SURVEY SITES. And when Google throw up several survey companies, they will just pick one because google says they are the BEST. They will then search for the REVIEWS of the company they chose and then probably add SCAM/LEGIT to their search. If it is good they will go ahead and register with the survey company, which is partly okay but the question is HOW DO YOU KNOW THE AREA OF STUDY THE SURVEY SITE IS INVOLVED WITH BEFORE YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM. Because if you do not know their area of study, How then will you know what to fill in your PROFILE.

Because it is when you fill in your PROFILE that area of study which the company is involved in as your area of preference or specialization, that is only when you are guaranteed to get surveys from them, if you fill something else, they will disqualify you because what you filled is different for their area of study.
That is why many people get this dreaded slogan from their survey company which is WE ARE SORRY YOU DID NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS SURVEY any time they are filling out surveys, meaning that you have been disqualified.

So to get the AREA OF STUDY WHICH THE SURVEY SITE YOU WANT TO REGISTER WITH IS INVOLVED IN.
You have to go back to Google search where you searched for BEST SURVEY SITES.

Then when you pick one survey site from the Google BEST SURVEY SITES result, then you need to search that company name on Google to get what Google says about the company and what they do and also check what WIKIPEDIA also said about the survey company also.
With all these, you will have sufficient information about the company you want to register with and their area of study. This will help you to determine what you will fill in your PROFILE for any survey company you want to register with. THANK YOU.

PAID SURVEY SECRETS REVEALED (PART FIVE)

WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITH ANY SURVEY SITE.

In this part, the first thing I said you should do after you have registered with any survey site is to log into your account to make sure you can remember your username and password because if you forget them you cannot access your account.
I also said that the next thing to do after you sign up is to go to your PROFLE page and copy all the information their in new note book and keep it in a safe place

Anytime they send you a survey invite, you will be required to fill your PROFILE exactly as you filled it when you are signing up and any mistake here you will be disqualified for that survey. So I said that whenever they sent you surveys and after you have login into your account and you are filling out your PROFILE, I said you should look for the NOTEBOOK where you copied your profile details and use it to fill your profile to avoid mistake.

The next thing I said you should do is to update your PROFILE information as time goes on as this will make way for you to get higher paying surveys because the more information about your interests and specialization you have on your profile , the more surveys you will be qualified for.
For example if you purchase a new I-PHONE, add it in your profile. If you buy a new car, add it in your profile and also tell them the model of the car. All these goes a long way in getting you qualified with more surveys and higher paying ones also..

Another important thing I said you should do is to try to copy out both the survey questions and the answers you give in your NOTEBOOK while answering survey questions because they might want to send you the same questions sometime in the future and they do that and your answers are different from the ones you gave earlier, you will be disqualified. The reason why they may want to send you the same surveys again is that they use that tactics to track changes in opinion.

Another key thing I said you should do after you sign up is to be HONEST when answering survey questions. The companies rely on you to let them know if a product or service is good enough to be sent out to the market. So your HONEST OPINION is required to achieve this.
The last but not the least is the importance of opening a PAYPAL ACCOUNT as many survey companies use PAYPAL to send out payments. THANK YOU.

NOW CONCERNING THE 7 DAYS CHALLENGE I MENTIONED EARLIER. PLEASE I WILL LOVE AS MANY THAT ARE INTERESTED TO BE PART OF THIS CHALLENGE TO PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE TO EITHER EMAIL ME OR WHATSAPP ME SO THAT I CAN ADD YOU TO THE PRIVATE WHATSAAP GROUP I HAVE CREATED FOR THIS CHALLENGE. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT THERE ARE SOME SECRET INFORMATION THAT I WANT
TO DIVULGE TO YOU BEFORE YOU GO INTO THIS SURVEY BUSINESS. I HAVE TRIED TO RELEASE SOME OF THE INFORMATION HERE BUT IT WAS DELETED. I DO NOT KNOW WHY. BUT IF WE USE WHATSAAP IT WILL BE PRIVATE TO ONLY THOSE OF US IN THE GROUP. THANK YOU.

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by SenorFax(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2020
Can you introduce some survey sites that are efficient and frequent, ones we can work on??

1 Like

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by cybass(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2020
Hello thank you for that question. But you see you do not have to worry about that because that is what I will do for you during our 7 day challenge that I mentioned before. I hope you are aware of it . To be part of that challenge just go to my profile and either phone or whattsaap me then I will add you to the whattsaap group we will use for the challenge. FINISH. You do NOT have to pay to join.
Even if you take a closer look at that CHECK, you will see that It was issued by A RESEARCH COMPANY CALLED SURVVEY SAVVY. It is a reputable company based in SANDIIEGO U.S.A. THANK YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by smarthken(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2020
good one
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by timitayo77: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Will I have to be using VPN to do all these surveys?
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by folash: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Why don't you edit your personal details from the image uploaded, or better still take it down. This is a public forum. You never know who is watching.
Re: Paid Survey Secrets Revealed (part Ten by Chigorkizz(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Shared Screenshot Of A Message From A Racist (photo). / Do You Need Funds? Paypal & Skrill (legit Source) / Lpg Gas Tank For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.