Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (65460 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by LagosWahala: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

It was in your backyard the court was held were he was tried and found guilty of these abi undecided

If you have data to ask me, I'm sure you have data to search the Internet for information. But lemme help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3421039/500m-mtn-bribery-allegations-presidency

https://www.nairaland.com/5698231/abba-kyari-fingered-fresh-2million

https://www.nairaland.com/4714136/alleged-n300725000-fraud-buharis-chief

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/24/mtn-ceo%25E2%2580%2599s-memo-confirms-amina-oyagbola%25E2%2580%2599s-role-buhari%25E2%2580%2599s-chief-staff-bribe-saga&ved=0ahUKEwig397n0_HoAhUOyqQKHWh9BlgQxfQBCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw1cvI-loYUFkGyXasEHA3GR

MTN's Amina Oyagbola and most of the Nigerian executive management lost their jobs to the whole scandal.

Even MTN Global MD, Sifiso Dabengwa had to resign at the time.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by UTHMAN101(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
No biggie. KYARI once worked at REMI’s (FFK’s father) chambers
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
FFK is a confused man. I stopped following him on facebook on this account.

You dont know where he stands. Whether he is an opposition with principle or opposition with two face.

I urge people not take some of his posts against this govt and fulani domination seriously he is a hypocrite who try to incite the south especially igbos against Northerners.

I pray the remaining looters of nigerian wealth learns that power is transient and even our lives are not guaranteed.

They should have mercy on long suffering Nigerians and stop stealing and dividing the country.

May God forgive Abba Kyari and accept his soul in his kingdom if he finds him worthy.

Virginnn:
Nigerian politician and Frontline critic of the President Buhari's government, Olufemi Fani Kayode popularly called FFK, has paid glowing tributes to the dead C.O.S. Abba Kyari.

He revealed Kyari was a friend despite their political differences

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1251374628674682881
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game
that's politics...no permanent enemies. That's why you shouldn't trust these politicians including those in the ruling party who are even worse off
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by user294(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Okuda:

a hypo or an hypo. i thought aeiou vowels were only supposed to be preceeded by "an'"and till now i have not come across any exception to that rule..

Trust me, I also make this mistake in my head, and that is not because I don't know the relationship between indefinite articles and vowel/consonant sounds. Rather, I get confused because most words starting with an H (/hetch/) all sound like they have vowels at the beginning, which automatically qualifies them for the indefinite article "an". I feel the articles should follow sound rather than letter, but who am I to contest the status quo?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
AkeNathan:

FFK led no one. No one followed FFK to hate Kyari.

Kyari is hated for being the brain-work behind murder of innocent IPOB protesters in Aba, in 2017, in Onitsha as well.

For being the brain behind no railway connecting South East.

For being behind the 2015 rigged election.

For looting the billions of aso rock clinic in the past 5 years.

For not providing standard health care system. No electricity, dwindling economy.

Kyari is hated because of how everywhere in Nigeria is. How about the thousands of victims of fulani Herdsmen.

No one is following FFK to hate a man. Kyari is hated due to his own actions, mind you he is the king cabal decision maker.

Stop reasoning like a kid!

Did you vote for/elect Abba Kyari? He was a Chief of staff for God's sake, Not Elected By Nigerians.

Direct you 'Hate' and grievances to your elected Leaders - your Councillor, LG Chairman, Representative, Senator, Governor, President.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
pineed:

Stop reasoning like a kid!

Did you vote for/elect Abba Kyari? He was a Chief of staff for God's sake, Not Elected By Nigerians.

Direct you 'Hate' and grievances to your elected Leaders - your Councillor, LG Chairman, Representative, Senator, Governor, President.

You that is reasoning like an adult what change has your adult reasoning brought?

Kyari was your defacto president
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

I still hate him in death nothing change

Lol, you funny o! what do you both have in common that you hate him? Did You Elect Him?

As i told AkeNathan and other folks, Direct Your 'Hate' and Grievances to your Elected Representatives - Your LG Chairman, Rep, Senator, Governor, President.. Not a Chief of Staff ok.

You guys should grow up!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by BroOptimist(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
edgeconsul:
May Almighty Allah forgives his shortcomings

Amin
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by 9gerian: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Not really.

It is considered unnecessary (and even evil in some cultures) to speak evil of the dead so people usually focus on the positive attributes of such an individual.

This is especially necessary because no man is infallible, and all men do err from time to time.

Hence the reason for this utterance by Jesus:

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7

Rest In Peace Abba Kyari

koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2020
pineed:

[s]Lol, you funny o! what do you both have in common that you hate him? Did You Elect Him?

As i told AkeNathan and other folks, Direct Your 'Hate' and Grievances to your Elected Representatives - Your LG Chairman, Rep, Senator, Governor, President.. Not a Chief of Staff ok.

You guys should grow up[/s]!

He will remain hated in Nigeria

Just as you can see all over nairaland

The last time Nigerians rejoiced when an influential politician died in Nigeria was in the day of Abacha death

You can't distort history

Kyari is to the deepest part of hell
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by xrayj(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
@bold A very big hypocrite!
The man is very unstable & unreliable
Such a man is not to be trusted!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
I decided to respond to you because am a Yoruba man and I wrote it but you calling all yorubas back stabbers I won't take it for once in your life try not to be tribalistic maybe the light will shine on you

I have been back stabbed several times by most of my Yoruba friends and I know what I am saying. I dont trust anyone from that ethnic group anymore.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
A lot of people hate others, not because of the perceived evil done to them, but just because of the negative things they hear some other people say. Many are eroded of their own will, which is not flawless and will never give a place for the Spirit of God to think, say and act right.
infohenry:
Please help me outline those his misdeeds. That man was just the president staff, you can not claim to have any personal encounter with him for you to hate him this badly. So if you can educate me on his misdeeds, may be i will understand to root of all this hatred for this man even in death. Thank you and remain bless.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
AkeNathan:

He will remain hated in Nigeria

Just as you can see all over nairaland

The last time Nigerians rejoiced when an influential politician died in Nigeria was in the day of Abacha death

You can't distort history

Kyari is to the deepest part of hell

Lol.. Was Abba Kyari a politician? Did you elect him to any Elected Position? Is he your President, Governor, Senator, Rep. Member?

Again as i have said, direct your hate to your elected representatives, not a CoS.

Abeg receive sense o.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Tango123: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Why should the chief of staff lead negotiations on power?

emkz:
Actually those who were close to him from the late 80s have never said anything bad about him. He gave many people jobs and mentored even many more. This man was CEO of UBA and later ED of Unilever and Exxon; if he had such a bad reputation, could he have held such positions?

I think the job he took as the President's Secretary is a thankless job. He may have been fiercely loyal to the President and earned himself some enemies as a result. I'd like a lieutenant like him. He died in the service of the country, because if he had not travelled to Germany to discuss the power solution with Siemens, he just might have been alive today. he had his flaws like the rest of us, but he couldn't have been such a bad man.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ozone4oz(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
We dont need to join the corona stats

Keep yourself safe

Watch the videos on this youtube channel to learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Tango123: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
pineed:

Lol, you funny o! what do you both have in common that you hate him? Did You Elect Him?

You guys should grow up!

So if a doctor in hospital acts foolishly and my loved one dies, I should note hate the doctor, I should hate the person who employed him.

So if a teacher in a school rapes my son, I should not hate the teacher, I should hate the person who owns the school or the person who employed the teacher.

I can give you more examples, but I am sure you get the point now.

We hate anyone who has contributed to he evils in Nigeria, elected and appointed alike. Get that?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Cantonese: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
infohenry:
Please help me outline those his misdeeds. That man was just the president staff, you can not claim to have any personal encounter with him for you to hate him this badly. So if you can educate me on his misdeeds, may be i will understand to root of all this hatred for this man even in death. Thank you and remain bless.

Thank you so very much for your words. You surely must be a fair minded person too.

Unfortunately what we will hear will be what is was and remain eternally what us was... rumours and hearsay.

Remain blessed too bro.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
pineed:

Lol.. Was Abba Kyari a politician? Did you elect him to any Elected Position? Is he your President, Governor, Senator, Rep. Member?

Again as i have said, direct your hate to your elected representatives, not a CoS.

Abeg receive sense o.

You can't change how i feel.

Or how we all feel

You can only change it by making Nigeria a better place if you find yourself in the position of power. If you know you won't be able to transform Nigeria, do not accept such positions.

When other governors die, I will celebrate it too.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Focusmind: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
Who would have thought that paths of FFK and Kyari had crossed before.

They did attend Cambridge alumni together. I saw an old picture of the two laughing together. I am sure if not for Abba, the government would have used EFCC to finish FFK.

Abba seemed to have interceded for him in his corruption case. No one is hearing about it again.

Lesson to the youths: leave all these politicians. They know themselves and must have met somewhere. Don't allow their squabble to make you hate your friends.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by victoriaify1992: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Like I said read my first post. I was direct by someone to come and seek for help here on Nairaland I don't even have the chance for social media thing. Finish reading the post thanks
Okuda:

with new account? you never serious yet.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Enice(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

I had business with him as long as he was one of the leaders of this country
you think say na the leaders of this country make you poor or hungry? I beg go hustle. guy wen dey make am no get two head. na we Nigerians be our problem not leaders.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Deepfeel(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Enice:
you think say na the leaders of this country make you poor or hungry? I beg go hustle. guy wen dey make am no get two head. na we Nigerians be our problem not leaders.

Am not poor and hungry and my people are not poor and hungry, no suicide attempt yet,

The blood of the 3 million of my people who died in 1967 won't let me love those that killed them, so its all joy when they die
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Gbagbuo247: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

They think they are wiser than us
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by tianshie(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
This FFK is an elitist pubic-mite. Who gives a sh*t if you were at Cambridge with him? He is only interested in bolstering the interests of the privileged, and the ruling class. F-ck you and f-ck Abba Kyari, too! Cambridge my ass.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by nwoyeabraham: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
They tried to find a clone but due to global lockdown it was impossible so they finally opened up

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Xerxes75: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
You are only a good person in Nigeria when you are dead. Rip Abba k
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.
hahahaha, it's well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.