Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (65192 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by MagnumDealzNG: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
these people know themselves... I will never take sides in Nigeria politics.. I am for nobody and for everybody
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KosiGee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Then continue to argue with your keypad, since corona made you jobless and worthless to the extent it's people opinion you have issues with. Continue to argue and behave like a cry baby that you are

You sound like a sadist, I hope that you are not. Cheer up. I didn’t criticise your person. I only pointed out an obvious flaw in your reasoning. You should appreciate that not become very sulky and grumpy.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funny thing that it's only that have other opinion about what I decided to call FFK ,and it's only a sadist that will call someone a sadist hiding the fact the he is a sadist and like I said earlier am entitled to my opinion and stop acting like FFK to me he is an hypocrite and my opinion about him won't change. So sulk it up and stop acting like a frustrated soul
quote author=KosiGee post=88585572]

You sound like a sadist, I hope that you are not. Cheer up. I didn’t criticise your person. I only pointed out an obvious flaw in your reasoning. You should appreciate that not become very sulky and grumpy.[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ogundeleai(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.
What a rational comment....
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by akenzua74: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him eve.rything is just a game
They were friends. Kyari served in FKK's Dad chambers, the reason he hasn't been arrested all his vitriolic comments against PMB administration. A lot are unknown to people on social media.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by gwinaB(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

He has always defended Abba Kyari and have always made their friendship known.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by gwinaB(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game

He has always called Abba Kyari his friend. He doesn't ever criticise him openly even when criticising buhari.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KosiGee(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Funny thing that it's only that have other opinion about what I decided to call FFK ,and it's only a sadist that will call someone a sadist hiding the fact the he is a sadist and like I said earlier am entitled to my opinion and stop acting like FFK to me he is an hypocrite and my opinion about him won't change. So sulk it up and stop acting like a frustrated soul
quote author=KosiGee post=88585572]

You sound like a sadist, I hope that you are not. Cheer up. I didn’t criticise your person. I only pointed out an obvious flaw in your reasoning. You should appreciate that not become very sulky and grumpy.

I’m not a crowd pleaser like you whose vulnerable mental state is affected by other people’s opinions and comments. You have the right to have issues with Fani Kayode but you got it wrong when you branded him a hypocrite over his reactions to death of Abba Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Slurity(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

I still hate him in death nothing change
You deserve an award for hating, even devil himself should respect your evil heart.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Deepfeel(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Slurity:
You deserve an award for hating, even devil himself should respect your evil heart.

The man I hate is devil too
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Ayobami7(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Rip abba kyari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.