Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85280 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by karnap(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
What are the duties of the chief of staff?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by gloriana(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
majamajic:
No distance
and they arrested Funke Akindele
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by yinkbell: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am afraid the grave is not deep. religious ordinances should be forgotten in this kind of situation.
we do not pray for an outbreak of this virus in the later future. a special burial place should be designated for the victims of the virus.
govt. should follow all the rules of WHO concerning the burial of COVID-19 victims.
May the good Lord comfort Aba kyari's family and all the people all over the world that have lost their own people to this pandemic.
we PRAY thee father, heal our land in JESUS NAME.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Imagine, look at the people that are ruling Nigeria and you expect Nigeria to develop, government in Nigeria is a business of folklore. If these people even have an iota of ideas of how to organize a modern, intellectual society that is competing with the rest of the international community, that will be no problem, they just see government as a heritage bestowed on them by the virtue of their faith in religion, as if Nigeria is the price for being the adherents of Mohammad.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by gloriana(f): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.
From they bury them within 24hours to 3 to 5 days. Be deceiving yourself. Some presidents are just figurehead. If they were not ready to bury him his death won't be announced. They have taken the time they needed to do whatever they want to do before telling d gullible citizens. This is politics my dear. What u don't know u don't know, simple.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by andycoal40(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.

Yes it can.. it's not about body, it's about the fluids
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BrainRider: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
Yes.
Virus when on a living surface live. Crystallizes when on non living surface
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BrainRider: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
hargbolahan01:
all of this people should be arrested for defying lockdown order.... someone has been punished and I hope they won't Paddy as usual for this one

and besides Lai Muhammad told us that they don't release the corpse of covid 19 patient immediately.... is this one malaria patient?
Use your head to think and not your anus please.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BrainRider: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The grim reaper is coming for you all. And when he comes, he wont knock .
It's coming for you too.
As anyone here is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
zedman1:
Hehe, shebi na you de share links upandan? If you no get money, where you get data from?
Go school you no hear.
I never said I don't have money
So if I share rice I must share Fanta?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Missionaire: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

Lol!
You're contradicting yourself in a very ridiculous way grin

To predict is to:
say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.

Kemi NEVER said it'd happen, she said it has happened. = Guess! = Assumption!

Please use your brain next time before quoting me.

Look at you...
She emphatically stated the following:

1. Someone was dead.
2. It is a high ranking official in Aso Rock
3. She would leave the Feds the honour of announcing it.
4. She won't mention names because of national security.

If she was predicting, she would have said,

1. Someone is going to or will die
2. The person will be a high ranking official in Aso Rock.

Come..... Go and collect your school fees.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by thomjoe(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am not seeing an social distance here oh......
Fake country with law breakers.
Rest in peace Oga....
For defilement of lock-down order, everyone there should be arrested.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by mentored: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Does anyone have the phone contacts of Aisha buharri native doctor?

I wan ask am something.

Someone said he can now understand the whole burning of Acountant General's office, INEC office e.t.c. within the period Kemi and Kanu post of the demise of COS to President Buhari.

Meaning there were alot to hide before the announcing of his death.

Cabalicious Cabals
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
O God... O God... O God... *sobs*

So this man just went like that? Ooowww... I'm really shaking right now. O God... Please heal our land...
The fact he was hopeful in his last statement that he'll be back, just makes me break down whenever I see post of his death.. Ooww.... This life is nothing. Ah!
....look at u
Mitcheew
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Missionaire:

Look at you...
She emphatically stated the following:

1. Someone was dead.
2. It is a high ranking official in Aso Rock
3. She would leave the Feds the honour of announcing it.
4. She won't mention names because of national security.

If she was predicting, she would have said,

1. Someone is going to or will die
2. The person will be a high ranking official in Aso Rock.

Come..... Go and collect your school fees.

What kind of stupidity is this for God sake!
Chai! This is so exhausting undecided

I jejely said "guesswork" = assumptions because if we correlate her stupid statement with Abba kyari's death, it's obvious that there's no correlations.
Abba kyari died last night has been buried today.
Whether you think he died two weeks ago does not change anything. It only shows how gullible and senseless "people" could be...
Heaven didn't fall!
Thousands have died already.
Corona virus is no respectal of anyone.

Case closed!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....look at u
Mitcheew

Huh?
Look at me for what?
Do you know, even the heaven does not rejoice over the death of a sinner?

I'm sure you're not happy about his demise.

Mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with them who rejoice.
Drop the heart of Stone, dear.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Huh?
Look at me for what?
Do you know, even the heaven does not rejoice over the death of a sinner?

I'm sure you're not happy about his demise.

Mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with them who rejoice.
Drop the heart of Stone, dear.
...that's gud
But sincerely m happy
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...that's gud
But sincerely m happy

Hmm...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Titi03:

I was gonna say the same thing.
Funke Akindele must be apologised to with immediate effect! angry

Exactly, because with all these burial paparazzi who are they going to arrest?. Is it my Buhari...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kachi11061998(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funke Akindele watching people gather for Kyari's funeral, while doing her community service.

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:
Go school you no hear.
I never said I don't have money
So if I share rice I must share Fanta?
Professor..... yet you just de talk up- side-down since. How else do I explain to you that you quoted the wrong person? Was that link supposed to be for me or for the guy who asked? Ha! God airpus.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sicily4u: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kyari was 82 years. He was CEO of UBA, He was chief of staff to the president of Nigeria, He went to Cambridge & Harvard University in USA.

And you're mocking his death. The Man lived a fulfilled life.

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving??

Is he the one behind your blockhead and stupidity ??(Get sense now)

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, THROW PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE......GO BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BE AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON AGAIN!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by themanderon: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Despite all the billions stashed away he is still buried in an unmarked grave. If only our wicked leaders would realize that all the money they steal from the masses will one day mean nothing to them as all the cares of life will be forgotten in an instant forever they will rather ensure that they live for the good of the people they lead not their own personal glory and wellbeing.
A lesson to each and everyone of them but will they heed it
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who will arrest all these idiots and fools labelled leaders, there is social distance in place and these idiots are gathering to do burial?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Missionaire: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

What kind of stupidity is this for God sake!
Chai! This is so exhausting undecided

I jejely said "guesswork" = assumptions because if we correlate her stupid statement with Abba kyari's death, it's obvious that there's no correlations.
Abba kyari died last night has been buried today.
Whether you think he died two weeks ago does not change anything. It only shows how gullible and senseless "people" could be...
Heaven didn't fall!
Thousands have died already.
Corona virus is no respectal of anyone.

Case closed!

Indeed....

The fact remains that she neither predicted nor guessed. She simply stated a fact; something that had ALREADY happened.

Whether A.K died yesterday or today still doesn't change the fact that there are more evidences and arguments suggesting that he died before now.

Lastly, if you believe that he died yesterday, then you are more gullible and senseless than you think "people" are.

Case closed.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
socialmediaman:
So many internet warriors feeding from these corrupt politicians and coming online to defend their corruption and destruction of a country they’ll leave for their generations. See as they’re all privy to the event as it happens Live. Hope they protected themselves!

Just the truth of the matter.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by izubext007: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
so him, (Abba kyari) left every thing behind, after flying the most executive jet of the presidency, live in masions, the most expensive foam, and died under the federal government care. he is buried in a carton. vanity upon vanity all is vanity. the Holy Bible is the most complete book on Earth.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fhemmmy:
Who will arrest all these idiots and fools labelled leaders, there is social distance in place and these idiots are gathering to do burial?

Welcome to the real reality wise one.
This is Nigeria.
This might also interest you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY7L0JsaY0Y
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tayebest(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
statesman6:
yes. Virus can stay on substance without replicating but when they find a way to penetrate into living cells they start replicating. You can drink water contaminated with virus

I don't understand your last statement though.

You mean I can drink water contaminated with the virus without contacting it? shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tayebest(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thewesterner:
So, a dead human body has suddenly become a NON LIVING THINGS?
Was that part of what you were thought as one if the differences between living and non living things in your elementary school?

Why using question to answer question? is that how wise you are? undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Taba21: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Graxie:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Look at how this virus will spread now. You lock down church, you arrest pastors, you closed down church but look at how they are behaving because of burying a dead man. Haba!!! Just imagine how everybody there will travel with corona virus to different destinations. Can't we learn?

Is the fake churches been closed your ultimate problems?
Despite your signature you still have a very long way to go but it is too late,no more time.
The secrets they're Hidden will kill all of them in Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.