Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85281 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are dead Covid19 Patients not supposed to cremated ie. burnt?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.

Viruses can form cyst, like a shell and come alive in a living body. That's why you don't share sharp objects with HIV/AIDS patients. Once can contract it still. Meanwhile the cells of a man doesn't die immediately he's dead it happens gradually and certain enzymes and micro organisms causes decay internally.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Asebaba1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
WHY?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Timieric: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
These fools are shouting social distancing... where is the social distancing at the gudu cemetry and Aso Villa.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Maobichek: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Everybody there must be quarantined........or shot!

Farewell Abba Kyari.....

[img]https://media./images/7684f524e19d82d33fb270187c07429a/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahahahaaaa!!! quarantined or shot. continue ok.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.
So you can't vomit without mentioning pastor?

The word pastor should kill you there.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
bizhop01:

So you can't vomit without mentioning pastor?

The word pastor should kill you there.
In White Jesus' name abi?

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
a whole CoS buried in a public cemetery with all the money he has. what happened to burying him in his hometown? after all, he died in Lagos, should have flown him straight to his stead
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Ofemini(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
See the volume of people on this thread. They want to supervise the burial of Abba Kyari!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by DonDraper66: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
What a world . After all the powers , money and respect .. This is how abba kyari was buried with fears . People need to assum we are just ordinary
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by zedman1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11390957/coronavirus-scientists-confirm-spread-disease-dead-body/
Ah ahn, you should have quoted the guy who asked the question bro, he needs this info - just about what I meant when I answered him. Oya go back and quote him.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by templeRun20(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
so cause it's a prominent man people gathered to bury him thereby disobeying the social distancing rule, if it's funke akindele doing her husband's birthday the matter would have been in court
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
zedman1:
Ah ahn, you should have quoted the guy who asked the question bro, he needs this info - just about what I meant when I answered him. Oya go back and quote him.
Oya go and check your accountant I haven't received last month's salary.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
The lesson here is there's no canonization or repentance in the grave. Keep looting and sinning wilfully okay. Nobody knows when death will come

People remember heaven and pretend to be sober in burial ground. Some people here will fornicate to stupor tonite and continue in their evil and wicked living///// una well done //// Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Focusmind: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just like that. From the comfort of the state house to a lonely cemetery in a space of one month.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
bizhop01:

I have no time for a terrorist like you.
Ha ha ha grin
E pain am tongue

I'm very happy that those scammers so-called pastors were put to shame by this invisible enemy (Corona).
Is it not amazing that none of them saw it coming? Even after the tons of useless prophesies predictions they said about the events of 2020.
Even the one that said it'd be over by 27th of march grin
To add salt to injury, scammer Adeboye said he saw but didn't just want to tell the world grin How amazing, wonderful and ingenious grin
I'm even surprised that we've not started seeing Corona healing miracles, anointing oil and water for Corona cures grin

My friend, just get a life!
Scamming doesn't pay grin

1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by MiztaFabuloz(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP

For the picture you posted and details from the news, he was not claimed by his family. He is not from FCT but was buried in a public cemetery in FCT. The FG didn't say the corpse of corona virus victim would not be buried. Claiming the body for family burial is a risk to the family and their community. They will be buried by professionals in a public cemetery also just the way Abba Kyari has been buried.
The only fault here is that families and other friends were allowed to attend because he is a high profile citizen and it is wrong because of the social distance put in place. You can't fault that but don't mislead people that his body was claimed by his family because if it were so, he will be buried in his home town.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by zedman1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

Oya go and check your accountant I haven't received last month's salary.
Hehe, shebi na you de share links upandan? If you no get money, where you get data from?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
The annoying part of this virus is that the loved ones won't be able to see you for one last time in (lying in state) before being laid to rest so as to protect them.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

Ha ha ha grin
E pain am tongue

I'm very happy that those scammers so-called pastors were put to shame by this invisible enemy (Corona).
Is it not amazing that none of them saw it coming? Even after the tons of useless prophesies predictions they said about the events of 2020.
To add salt to injury, scammer Adeboye said he saw but didn't just want to tell the world grin How amazing, wonderful and ingenious grin
I'm even surprised that we've not started seeing Corona healing miracles, anointing oil and water for Corona cures grin

I'm too busy please,
Chanel your frustration to fulani herdmen and boko haram.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by appreciate001: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
violation of social distancing and lockdown order hmmmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by eldeens: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC ,He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving?? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE.. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by haleymoon: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:

Ha ha ha grin
E pain am tongue

next time get ur facts right. Lol. All these men of God pulling off their charade are really cashing out big. It's a pity the poor masses are buying into their game. I have expected healings and testimonies, well I am still waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
priceaction:
No social distance, no full kits,no full gloves.This people will turn this country to anarchy soon cos if they are careless and they get contacted and as it is on the rise, spreading fast in the north now, it will be difficult to control sooner or later. All states that are proactive especially in the south will just shut down all her boarder against the north. Even in America, we see how they buried both the rich and the poor cos even the dead body is more contagious than the living one as earlier proved. I pity them, 1 month from now, thats when i will re comment on such again. He was part of people that brought the virus here because of his selfish interests cos Osinbajo including minister of power were supposed to be the head of the team to Germany for energy talk. I dont know what concerns COS with power sector. See where they have brought upon nation now.

And again Must you do things stupidly in the name of religion?. Even at that, the doctor that they claimed died in kano recently was part of the team that treated him in lagos but they never mentioned that. When he flew back to the north, he showed symptoms and unfortunately died few days later. This people are playing with fire. Ravaging deaths caused by stupidity loading if care is not taken.
You talk to much oga embarassed
priceaction:
No social distance, no full kits,no full gloves.This people will turn this country to anarchy soon cos if they are careless and they get contacted and as it is on the rise, spreading fast in the north now, it will be difficult to control sooner or later. All states that are proactive especially in the south will just shut down all her boarder against the north. Even in America, we see how they buried both the rich and the poor cos even the dead body is more contagious than the living one as earlier proved. I pity them, 1 month from now, thats when i will re comment on such again. He was part of people that brought the virus here because of his selfish interests cos Osinbajo including minister of power were supposed to be the head of the team to Germany for energy talk. I dont know what concerns COS with power sector. See where they have brought upon nation now.

And again Must you do things stupidly in the name of religion?. Even at that, the doctor that they claimed died in kano recently was part of the team that treated him in lagos but they never mentioned that. When he flew back to the north, he showed symptoms and unfortunately died few days later. This people are playing with fire. Ravaging deaths caused by stupidity loading if care is not taken.
You talk to much oga

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
How come they forgot to pack all his money inside the grave so he can buy Lamborghini in heaven undecided vanity upon bobrisky
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by janga02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
kennosklint:
He will never believe he gonna die this month with all the power, money,fame and others. Look at him today been buried like a common man. May your reward be given to you according to your work on earth... nothing last forever

You guys should respect the dead .
I quite understand how the cabals made it almost impossible for anyone to get close to PMB but cut him some slack .
Ebele Jonathan who had every tom, dick and Harry visits him, did any good come out of his government ?
I'm no fan of Buhari or any of his appointees or cabals but his administration has done some good to this nation than Ebele Jonathan's regime in terms of capital projects and social investment programmes.
If I get to live this long on this surface wielding so much influence and impact people's lives in my community ,I will be eternally grateful to God
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lewandoski20:
Are dead Covid19 Patients not supposed to cremated ie. burnt?

We knw cremated means reduce to ashes, you need nt to break it down.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by MagnumDealzNG: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.