Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85277 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ibeken: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP, Abba Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Ayoefa: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Does anyone have the phone contacts of Aisha buharri native doctor?

I wan ask am something.

I guess the same.native doctor has killed about 37 thousand in the US alone and not coronavirus. You must be a local genius.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Upon his high position in governance, see as burial ground be like dumpsite. With all the money at their disposal, his grave doesnt even look like somewhere a man of worth is resting in peace. Naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
sad
Mehn I am so humbled I can’t believe they buried Kyari in a public cemetery!! The man that was once powerful than Mr president himself!!! Subhuhanalahi

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
So they actually removed the body from the coffin?

...see how shallow the grave is. undecided

I won't pass Gudu cemetery again

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bye bye
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Now that God has begun the cleaning..the next dirty or refuse need to be disposed as quickly as possible in Aso rock....Next room need your attention sir..
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by bergs2: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria and her handlers are jokers.

Lai Mohammed said it again and again that corpses of covid19 cannot be retrieved for burial because they are highly contagious.
What is going on here!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Onj042(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
i dont mean to hijack the thread but they don’t want me to share this with you which is why im posting in the comments but if you’re looking to find out how people are really making money online and you have a laptop computer then watch this free training, [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIHwhyW61I[/url]
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
my brother u don see the law is one sided. Even in the burial of of Corona patient.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kundagarten: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Does anyone have the phone contacts of Aisha buharri native doctor?

I wan ask am something.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by popsyleo1: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by hollywater: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
They should buried his stolen money with him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Failure44: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is another level of madness.
This is why I'll continue to say religion is a virus to man kind.
He's body should cremated not buried!
If someone digs up that grave in a few years later they will just bring back the virus but these idiots don't think!

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by xxolisexx(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
so this is the social distancing we are observing, wow how did i endup in a country with this aboki's and mallams, jst look how stupid they are

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
ABBA KYARI GA NKOMA CHUKWUNONSO......

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by IamTallest: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Despite all the millions he had,just take a look at where he was buried. Human being is nothing.!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
He never knew that one of them will die soon.

hargbolahan01:
all of this people should be arrested for defying lockdown order.... someone has been punished and I hope they won't Paddy as usual for this one

and besides Lai Muhammad told us that they don't release the corpse of covid 19 patient immediately.... is this one malaria patient?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tunary(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
hmmm if the rest of them like make them continue with their old greedy añd selfish ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by WandaNara: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

It's because they wanted to clone him like the vegetable in Aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yemike:
Seems social distancing is buried with Him

Or is it because he's special??
The same question I wanted to ask.... Is his body that special? Everyone us either cremated or buried by the those in the motuary (without people coming close).... Now see how they gather themselves if covid one spread now he go catch all of them
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't boast of yourself today life is vanity upon vanity pastors imman all should take note politicians police take note
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kuginzi: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, DEATH IS A DEBT & NO ESCAPE ROUTE. "Every living soul shall surely taste death"

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Yemi7up: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
Same thing I thought of immediately I saw this picture. Her case needs to be revisit.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dannydaking007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm still waiting for Aisha Buhari and Babagana Munguno NSA to react. Pls someone should let me know when they do.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Mpanyi: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lawlessness even to the grave. Really our deeds follow us to the grave. Even to hell. So much for rule of law and social distancing. And person wan tell me this country go ever dey good with all these brazen acts of lawlessness
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by DanArewaa: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
So happy for his next of kin.

The guy don hammer.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even Buhari did not attend.. inside life!!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by HomorBj(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is Buhari aware?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
Studies show the virus can last for 72hrs on ordinary carton. Why do you think countries are sanitizing their streets by spraying them or why are people urged to clean all surfaces that are touched.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dcoy: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
See some fools without face mask there
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Uzee24: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even in death, Kyari and his cronies still defy the rules.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.