Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85286 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by eboniest(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are they exempted from social distancing or lockdown . Just because a politician died not a commoner.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai!

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Ripama: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aboki na sabi use face masks. Na only mouth and cheek dem cover
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
majamajic:
No distance

Jesus Christ!

I refuse to believe the picture is real o...ah!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Everybody there must be quarantined........or shot!

Farewell Abba Kyari.....

[img]https://media./images/7684f524e19d82d33fb270187c07429a/tenor.gif[/img]

Bros somebody was not even wearing mask
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Everybody there must be quarantined........or shot!

Farewell Abba Kyari.....

[img]https://media./images/7684f524e19d82d33fb270187c07429a/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tunashg: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?...
Moral lesson: Nothing last forever
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ibidapko(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY ABBA KYARI'S BODY - IN THE WRAPPED UP PACKAGE - THAT WAS BURIED IN THE WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO/PHOTOS OR WAS IT JUST THE ASHES THAT WERE BURIED IN KEEPING WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S LAW THAT DEAD BODIES OF COVID-19 PATIENTS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THEIR FAMILIES?

Just thinking aloud
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where is social distancing here? Or are this people not more than 20 people Shame on sanwo olu for arresting funke akindele for holding a parlour party in Lagos
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
Dead bodies cannot spread the disease p
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by esosuo2: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hope buhari himself was there in person to pay last respect undecided , we need decongest the top since dem no want make Nigeria better
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
ibidapko:
IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY ABBA KYARI'S BODY - IN THE WRAPPED UP PACKAGE - THAT WAS BURIED IN THE WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO/PHOTOS OR WAS IT JUST THE ASHES THAT WERE BURIED IN KEEPING WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S LAW THAT DEAD BODIES OF COVID-19 PATIENTS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THEIR FAMILIES?

Just thinking aloud

You are thinking rubbish. Continue to think anyhow
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
So says Aisha

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lai Mohammed is next.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Felixamos:
Even though I'm not laughing, I can't even pretend to feel sad or care...
me too

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
justcallmenuel:
Lai Mohammed is next.
I checked the list he is no 25
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by gpercuxionz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
kennosklint:
He will never believe he gonna die this month with all the power, money,fame and others. Look at him today been buried like a common man. May your reward be given to you according to your work on earth... nothing last forever
even buried in a public cemetery, not Even private.. Tufiakwa...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by lebron7(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
Mumu, did funke's father die?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Naijaarchive:
These people don't understand virus ooo... That body should be burnt...

Whatever happened to social distancing and gathering order.... What are people doing there... Kiss his corpse?
I tire for them
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gudu cemetary! I hope all this Babola won't contract it bkus they sabi move around. And Gudu is close to Apo where I stay.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Do they bury him with the ambulance?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by statesman6: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
yes. Virus can stay on substance without replicating but when they find a way to penetrate into living cells they start replicating. You can drink water contaminated with virus
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Mamuspius: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why did they not obey the social distancing
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bonapart:
unrepentant phool
Ni he-yà-ẹh
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Missionaire: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

I don't understand you sir.... Is it that you don't know the meanings of "predict" and "guess"?

She said a HIGH RANKING official in Aso Rock IS dead... She didn't predict what will happen, she stated what had happened.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ogaga87:

The only inheritance your grandfather left for you is over bearing foolishness which he is not regretting.. I pity your generation
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Missionaire:

I don't understand you sir.... Is it that you don't know the meanings of "predict" and "guess"?

She said a HIGH RANKING official in Aso Rock IS dead... She didn't predict what will happen, she stated what had happened.
Lol!
You're contradicting yourself in a very ridiculous way grin

To predict is to:
say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.

Kemi NEVER said it'd happen, she said it has happened. = Guess! = Assumption!

Please use your brain next time before quoting me.

1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh death, the only occurrence that humbles all mortal irrespective of colour, tribe, faith, account balance and all what not. To think that Abba Kyari was seated beside PMB in just About a month ago making � decisions in the seat of power now being committed to mother earth is kinda unbelievable. All man must die, our prayer is that it shouldn't happen in a hurry, buh I wonder how bubu didn't come out positive as well. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.