Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (56823 Views)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bossontop:
Omo.......winter is coming ooo

Coming??! Winter has been here for weeks now!!!
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by bjt(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

GUYS, THIS IS IT! COMMUNITY SPREADING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THAT TWEET. I REPEAT, THE VIRUS IS NOW IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY. THE LOCK DOWN FAILED.

WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THE LOCK DOWN WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT COMMUNITY SPREADING, BUT IT FAILED.

IF WE CANNOT MASSIVE TEST (50,000 TEST/DAY) WE CANNOT CONTAIN THE COMMUNITY SPREAD EITHER.

IF WE CANNOT CONTAIN THE SPREAD, WE MIGHT NEVER RETURN TO OUR NORMAL LIVES. GUYS THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REALLY, REALLY HARD!
It failed because people are stubborn. Go to Oshodi, Ketu, Mushin in Lagos you will not believe there is lockdown. People are trading, keke and okada are working. In few day we will not believe what will hit us because people still have not come to realise the reality on ground.
The Govt have always fail us, so don't let me even start talking about them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by idonhammer: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greed.

ValCon888:
Lagos is determined to top this table with an insurmountable lead.

Meanwhile, I do not understand why a Chief of Staff will leave his responsibilities as Chief of Staff to pursue an electrical contract in Germany.

The fly that is destined to die will follow the corpse to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Babalegba(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
u11ae1013:
Please let them send those Chinese doctors back, they are angels of death

Secondly, I heard aisha buhari will be frying akara from dusk till dawn
So you really think nigerian doctors will stay around when the virus really hits. You make me laugh, they don't want the Chinese doctors here out of pride but they will go AWOL when the victims need them. Mark my words carefully.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kem7442: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sehindemi:
It's getting worse by the day.
FG should shut down social media especially whatsApp. undecided
I have read so many hypothetical jargon there.
Like the heat won't let the Virus survive, Africa is naturally immune to combat the virus etc.
How do you explain this gradual escalation?undecided
YOU are correct.
most likely Due to the RAMPAGING YOUTHS
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Blueface01: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria.. All of a sudden abba kayri is now a patriotic Nigeria .. What a country ... well dis man should have disburse all his fund before his death
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Xisnin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

GUYS, THIS IS IT! COMMUNITY SPREADING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THAT TWEET. I REPEAT, THE VIRUS IS NOW SPREADING IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES - THE LOCK DOWN FAILED.

WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THE LOCK DOWN WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT COMMUNITY SPREADING, BUT IT FAILED.

IF WE CANNOT MASSIVE TEST (50,000 TEST/DAY) WE CANNOT CONTAIN THE COMMUNITY SPREAD EITHER.

IF WE CANNOT CONTAIN THE SPREAD, WE MIGHT NEVER RETURN TO OUR NORMAL LIVES. GUYS THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REALLY, REALLY HARD!
The aim of the lockdown is not to stop community spread,
it is to slow down the spread and prevent the overwhelming of our health infrastructure.

Anyone following the coronavirus news would have long realized that
community spreading has long been in place and the Nigerian figure is low because of lower testing.

Of course, we need to start real massive testing and not the window dressing we are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Roon9(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
My own question now is.

Will Abba Kyari will be counted as Lagos death or Abuja?

Dunno why I laughed o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by juman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Most nigerians have underlying health issues.

Through:
Extreme hunger
Very bad health care
Thinking and thinking of the bad situation = hypertension
Malaria
Drinking of bad water
Selling of poisoned food in the market
Many with diabetes because our people mainly eat carbohydrates
ETC.

By the time they find vaccine to treat corona, anybody remain alive would do special service to thank God.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

GUYS, THIS IS IT! COMMUNITY SPREADING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THAT TWEET. I REPEAT, THE VIRUS IS NOW SPREADING IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES - THE LOCK DOWN FAILED.

Sigh... The virus didn't just start spreading within or among the community... That has been a foregone conclusion since early March, even before the lame lockdown was put in place... You need to keep up!!!

As for containing the spread, lemme just laugh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Ibrahim505(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
byinks:

The lockdown failed but they will still extend it.
If not for the lockdown you might have being seeing corpses littering the streets by now
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
My own question now is.

It will be counted as nations death since we don't know where he died
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by owenseddies45: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
FINESHIRT:
Corona is tearing apart
Please o, nothing is too smal For me to eat ol,God would bless every hand that drop something into my
GT bank account. No. 0257603419 E O U
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Roon9(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

All these kind unnecessary panic post no make sense abeg... Wetin go kill man go kill man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Mizwisdom(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow. NCDC post more details about these people let's know more
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Sehindemi(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

YOU are correct.
most likely Due to the RAMPAGING YOUTHS
And it is very annoying.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Ogaga87(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
My own question now is.

What importance is it to the mourners
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ibrahim505:

If not for the lockdown you might have being seeing corpses littering the streets by now

Hundreds, if not thousands across the nation were already infected before the lockdown... Where are they hospitalized??! How many have died??!...

You think there's a real lockdown??! Do some research... Ask around!!!

Corpses littering the streets!!! Maybe the streets in you morbid imagination!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Xisnin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Femich18:
A friend has being saying the virus is a scam cos she hasn't seen any one die except on news until this morning when she heard of the big news.
Some Nigerians can doubt anything but i won't blame them cos the system is very corrupt.

This virus is very real we all should just be very careful and play safe
Those saying such are dumb, gullible and are to blame.

There are 215,000 HIV deaths per year in Nigeria.
How many people who don't work in the hospital personally know someone who died
of HIV?

Very very few people.

Yet, we don't find people calling it a scam and spreading fake news as is the case with coronavirus.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Femich18:
A friend has being saying the virus is a scam cos she hasn't seen any one die except on news until this morning when she heard of the big news.
Some Nigerians can doubt anything but i won't blame them cos the system is very corrupt.

This virus is very real we all should just be very careful and play safe
same am facing now. the best thing is staying lonely now. my elder brother wake up angry cos he thinks everyhing is scam and goverment are trying to wicked the masses. i don expalin tire

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by SenecaTheYonger: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... The virus didn't just start spreading within or among the community... That has been a foregone conclusion since early March, even before the lame lockdown was put in place... You need to keep up!!!

As for containing the spread, lemme just laugh!!! grin

Who said it just started spreading? Don't you follow the theme of NCDC posting? It has always been that who ever got infected had contact with someone that travelled, or someone that knows someone that travelled, etc.

This is a CONFIRMATION of our suspicion of community spread.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by friday2011(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nemere2020:
The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Professor Akin Abayomi confirmed this via his Twitter handle.

#COVID19Lagos Update

*️⃣32 new #COVID19 cases were confirmed in Lagos on April 17, 2020.
*️⃣Total number of confirmed cases in Lagos now stands at 286.
*️⃣Sadly, Lagos has recorded 3 more deaths bringing total number of #COVID19 related deaths in Lagos to 13.
https://twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1251467413788516353?s=19

*️⃣The deceased are 2 males and 1 female aged 52, 63 and 67. Two of the dead had underlying health issues.

*️⃣The 2 males had no travel history or record of contact with any infected person.
https://twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1251467417928204289?s=19

Na wa, d grammar don dey too much, abeg which one be "evacuated" and "transferred" again...

Is it to "iya elewe omo" house or what...?

Abeg my people, make una sidon for house bikonu... This tin no funny ooo.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by slegend(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
USA whatsapp number for #4000
If interested call 080 5698 2764
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Lagos is determined to top this table with an insurmountable lead.

Meanwhile, I do not understand why a Chief of Staff will leave his responsibilities as Chief of Staff to pursue an electrical contract in Germany.

The fly that is destined to die will follow the corpse to the grave.

That was the greatest mistake of his life

He took another person's death

Embarking on that trip was not necessary at all, if not that he used his powers

Now the minister of power is there to continue his job

That's life don't block others by taking what belongs to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by CanadaOrBust: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Escalation other places means everybody Abba Kyari came in contact with catches it and it kills half of them
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Liposure: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stay safe. Coronavirus is real
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kem4843: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by BeerParlour: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
My own question now is.

His case was recorded in Abuja but transfered to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by nizzyong(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Ha. Though am not scared of the but am only scared of the hunger because as it is they might further extent the lock down

definitely they will extentethe lock down.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Abaman001(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari is the cause of all these, now one of the persons that made him (Buhari) put Nigerians into this mess has gone to meet his ancestors while the other harlot is till much alive in her mother's armpit observing isolation for over 4weeks now. God have mercy on us all.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
They only reveal Abba kyari's death after much Pressure from Nigerians.Let them disclose others too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.