Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (56825 Views)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by OriOko88(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
airminem:
Die na die
now when people are killed by criminals, it has now been counted as COvid-19 death
So those that died now, na criminals killed them abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by OriOko88(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
astonished:
One thing i am sure is that, most of those dead are not from the virus
The deaths are from where??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Mintum: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's like the lockdown is leading to even more deaths and Infections

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by rusher14: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This niqqa thinks we're testing enough to know the actual number of infection or death by covid in LAGOS ALONE.

This niqqa is comparing SK that does 500,000 test a day with Nigeria that does less than 2k test a day. He think our numbers are more accurate than people who have tested more than half of their population in a week.

Can you imagine that this Nigerian is a scientist, but does'nt know we barely have accurate data due to low testing to even compared with any country outside Africa?

The solution would have been to shut down international travel and borders before Buhari's daughter and Abba Kyari came back. The solution would have been do shut down the country the miniute we had a single case in Egypt. Your govt failed, now you're here on NL looking for solution.

Why didn't all the countries of the world including the South Korea you keep chiming about shut their borders?

Perhaps they were waiting for their own president's daughter to come back from their travel.

Even after shutting the borders, didn't we get people coming in from Togo and Benin Republic ?

You lot are so petty and full of conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by jtobiora(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God help us.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Seun360(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
gbebodye:
Stay home...Stay home...Nobody won hear word angry
Until dead body start to pile untop each other like Italy and New York before everybody eye clear

cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI

Brace yourself.

Nigeria will be hit hard.

Very hard.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kem823: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy undecided
if you're seeing it from the virus’s perspective lipsrsealed

Miner13:
if you like bath pig and take it out fully decorated it will never reason like other animals.its destiny is inside dirt.you just need alot of sense
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Onlyonebuhari: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mightymanna:
Lagos is facing New York style outbreak only God will help us

People are not complying to lockdown.
Saw them yesterday gathered reading newspapers, I was shocked!
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Moorish: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

People are not complying to lockdown.
Saw them yesterday gathered reading newspapers, I was shocked!
How did you see them

Means you were out too lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by TinaG(f): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
NCDC pls release the names of the people. Stop playing pranks with us.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Pearlshion(f): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
u11ae1013:
Please let them send those Chinese doctors back, they are angels of death

Secondly, I heard aisha buhari will be frying akara from dusk till dawn
����
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Pearlshion(f): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
���
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Shellsploit: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Na interstate death

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Origin(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
So how did they contract COVID.

Are these tests showing false positives

Do we now have a new medium of transmission?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kingjoe(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
comshots:
It's not all of them that died of coronavirus.Some may be malaria or asthma.You don't know that ncdc are getting funds for this lockdown.They are paid allowance for update and other activities they undertake.So if the lockdown is lifted they may not be getting more money from government, private companies and WHO.
u are part of our problems. educated illetrate. everything is abt money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kingjoe(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
TinaG:
NCDC pls release the names of the people. Stop playing pranks with us.
after giving u there names u will still ask for pictures. this is not a joke!!!
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Onlyonebuhari: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Moorish:

How did you see them

Means you were out too lol

Cos am a medical doctor and I was coming from where I use to safe life.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by kingjoe(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nephilim:
If they had no record of travel history or came in contact with any infected persons then how did they contact it, did it fell from heaven upon them! Unmh,
U have been told that the virus is contagious. don't go to crowded places.maintain 1.5 m social distancing u think its a joke. they must have contacted it in a bus, market, restaurant, reading paper etc.because they refused to stay at home and obey instructions.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Dollabiz: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Really
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Jeromejnr(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
rusher14:

Why didn't all the countries of the world including the South Korea you keep chiming about shut their borders?

Perhaps they were waiting for their own president's daughter to come back from their travel.

Even after shutting the borders, didn't we get people coming in from Togo and Benin Republic ?

You lot are so petty and full of conspiracies.

This man what are you saying sef.

Are you trying to say Nigeria is handling this issue better than South Korea?

Have you thought about the reason we have not yet seen heavy cases yet in the country is because of the wide Gap between the rich and the poor. And because of this, it took a longer time to get into communities.

Now this same communities, in many of them, people are not abiding by the social distancing rules.

Why don't you wait to get the results of the next few weeks before claiming Nigeria is been a giant in handling this issue.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by attacker321: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
PipTick:
Truth is, we are not prepared. As always, we allow fate decide for us. Why can't this government come clean on what they can and cannot do?

One thing is sure; we've made no progress so far. With the lockdown, there ought to be more testing and isolation to checkmate the spread.

How long will Nigeria continue on lockdown? People are getting hungry and soon, irate.

Let's start by recommending facemasks as a criterion for movement, lockdown continues for the vulnerable and then a shutdown of traffic according to the geopolitical zones.

We can the make assertions from how the cases are rising or dropping with corresponding solutions.

A lockdown can never work in Nigeria. From day one, Lagosians were moving around like they were on holiday. Just move into the streets of Lagos and see for yourself.

Before you know what is happening they start shouting that they are hungry. The lockdown should be called off and we leave the rest to God's mercies.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by guiddoti: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
My own question now is.

Will Abba Kyari be counted as Lagos death or Abuja?
So counting death for a state as now become a question. nawao
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by rusher14: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

This man what are you saying sef.

Are you trying to say Nigeria is handling this issue better than South Korea?

Have you thought about the reason we have not yet seen heavy cases yet in the country is because of the wide Gap between the rich and the poor. And because of this, it took a longer time to get into communities.

Now this same communities, in many of them, people are not abiding by the social distancing rules.

Why don't you wait to get the results of the next few weeks before claiming Nigeria is been a giant in handling this issue.

You don't know what you are saying.

There is no cure for Coronavirus so there's no where in the world that something magical is happening.

The country is on lockdown to prevent its spread and that has nothing to do with rich or poor people.

The virus does not have to come in from London or Germany or China. It can come in from Cotonou or Lome or Chad where the less wealthy people visit.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Jeromejnr(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
rusher14:

You don't know what you are saying.

There is no cure for Coronavirus so there's no where in the world that something magical is happening.

The country is on lockdown to prevent its spread and that has nothing to do with rich or poor people.

The virus does not have to come in from London or Germany or China. It can come on from Cotonou or Lome or Chad where the less wealthy people visit.

Okay o. Anything that makes you happy.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by MzTunechi(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Community transmission

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by iamdapsyj(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Lagos is determined to top this table with an insurmountable lead.

Meanwhile, I do not understand why a Chief of Staff will leave his responsibilities as Chief of Staff to pursue an electrical contract in Germany.

The fly that is destined to die will follow the corpse to the grave.
i have pondered on this for some time now. The job that minister 6of power is supposed to do.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Charli3benkz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Lagos is determined to top this table with an insurmountable lead.

Meanwhile, I do not understand why a Chief of Staff will leave his responsibilities as Chief of Staff to pursue an electrical contract in Germany.

The fly that is destined to die will follow the corpse to the grave.
Exactly my question since inception. Who sent him? See where over Sabi has landed him abi!!! It's well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by iamdapsyj(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

GUYS, THIS IS IT! COMMUNITY SPREADING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THAT TWEET. I REPEAT, THE VIRUS IS NOW SPREADING IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES - THE LOCK DOWN FAILED.

WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THE LOCK DOWN WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT COMMUNITY SPREADING, BUT IT FAILED.

IF WE CANNOT MASSIVE TEST (50,000 TEST/DAY) WE CANNOT CONTAIN THE COMMUNITY SPREAD EITHER.

that was why they instructed people to start using face mask recently and the massive production of locally made mask. The virus has gone out of control, sadly most nigerians are not taking it serious. Perhaps when we start carrying bodies from the streets.
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by beejay501: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Cos am a medical doctor and I was coming from where I use to safe life.
OMG you're a doctor.
Walahi it is finished

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by Happyfela(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
People contacting with no traveling history. Scary shit
Re: Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths by ositadima1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
gbebodye:
Stay home...Stay home...Nobody won hear word angry
Until dead body start to pile untop each other like Italy and New York before everybody eye clear

cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI

You have a nice body, I like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.