Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (82687 Views)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sonofspada(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Taeewo:
Cloned? I see,so u dey among those people then..
Yes o!

Yes, I'm among those people tired of complaining the country is this, the country is that, the politicians are this and that, the system of government is this and that, I'm among the people who refuse to keep deceiving ourselves with change starts with u and I

I'm among the people who want to change it with action and not momor in confined space and afraid to speak out.

But I know where u belong.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery sir.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2020
sonofspada:

Yes o!

Yes, I'm among those people tired of complaining the country is this, the country is that, the politicians are this and that, the system of government is this and that, I'm among the people who refuse to keep deceiving ourselves with change starts with u and I

I'm among the people who want to change it with action and not momor in confined space and afraid to speak out.

But I know where u belong.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery sir.
Why long epistle na...Am only saying u among the people that believe cloned has been ruling since 2017.

Naija is shit and can never get better even if Angel come rule us and our complain can never do anything,all u need to do is to japa if opportunity dey ,but i will never be among the people saying the president was cloned .
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sonofspada(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Taeewo:
Why long epistle na...Am only saying u among the people that believe cloned has been ruling since 2017.

Naija is shit and can never get better even if Angel come rule us and our complain can never do anything,all u need to do is to japa if opportunity dey ,but i will never be among the people saying the president was cloned .

The president is a clone, 2copies now, the one taking pictures in aso rock and the one doing recorded broadcast.
The buhari u knew before, died during his 85days in uk, in that period a new version was put in place to manage Nigeria.
Even Aisha buhari said it " 2-3 men have hijacked her husbands government " what did u think she meant sir?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2020
sonofspada:

The president is a clone, 2copies now, the one taking pictures in aso rock and the one doing recorded broadcast.
The buhari u knew before, died during his 85days in uk, in that period a new version was put in place to manage Nigeria.
Even Aisha buhari said it " 2-3 men have hijacked her husbands government " what did u think she meant sir?
Abeg u get anyway i fit make money legally online?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sonofspada(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Taeewo:
Abeg u get anyway i fit make money legally online?
Lol, yh, crpto mining, buh u gas dey patient and consistent tho
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

Like I've said before and I repeat, you keep proving how monumentally stupid and bereft of the simplest of common sense you are, that's no surprise being a product of quota system that you are, alien to the Doctrine of merits and reward.
I've known from times past never to under estimate the power of stupid people like you who unfortunately form the larger percentage of our population in the country.
Fool doesn't even know the object of his arguement. Idiot sad sad
So graduating from faculty of law University of Benin as an indigine of Edo state is by quota system?? And south south nigeria is now a larger population of Nigeria?? with all these your baseless assertions, who's the idiot now??
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

Like I've said before and I repeat, you keep proving how monumentally stupid and bereft of the simplest of common sense you are, that's no surprise being a product of quota system that you are, alien to the Doctrine of merits and reward.
I've known from times past never to under estimate the power of stupid people like you who unfortunately form the larger percentage of our population in the country.
Fool doesn't even know the object of his arguement. Idiot sad sad

so graduating from faculty of law University of Benin as an indigine of Edo state is by quota system?? And south south is now a larger population of Nigeria?? With this your baseless assertions about me, who's now the idiot??
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

so graduating from faculty of law University of Benin as an indigine of Edo state is by quota system?? And south south is now a larger population of Nigeria?? With this your baseless assertions about me, who's now the idiot??
You're still the idiot and highlighting your graduation from college which is obviously your greatest achievement in life on a faceless forum gives further credence to your epic stupidity. Btw, SS is not the larger population of Nigeria but stupid people like you are undecided Foolish fool sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

You're still the idiot and highlighting your graduation from college which is obviously your greatest achievement in life on a faceless forum gives further credence to your epic stupidity. Btw, SS is not the larger population of Nigeria but stupid people like you are undecided Foolish fool sad sad
You are only exhibiting madness here because you think I'm a northerner, as if you are better than any northerner in Nigeria!! mumu!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ayoefa:

A failed brain like yours is incapable of recognizing a failed system. Emancipate yourself from your ignorance before trying to help others. A blind fool trying to lead those with eyes.
Lol. Your have resorted to insult and name calling, I can now weigh the capacity of your intelligence. Poor boy.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
phoenix911:

Lack of knowledge is a disease, No human being in their right senses will watch the video of what have transpired in that buried and justify or defend it that person is what is wrong with Nigeria.

The mischief maker didn't send you how they disinfect the place and fumigate everywhere. Ipob won't have peace in this country.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

The mischief maker didn't send you how they disinfect the place and fumigate everywhere. Ipob won't have peace in this country.

The only mischief makers are people who supports incompetencies, cheerleaders. Now let me pray, Nigeria of today may it be your life and of your future generation's future please if you agree say Amen.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

You are only exhibiting madness here because you think I'm a northerner, as if you are better than any northerner in Nigeria!! mumu!!
You got it wrong bitch... I think you're a nobody. Assuming you were a product of quota system was out of respect for good ones but now I can confirm that you're a nobody. Kyari has been buried beneath the surface, and most of those who were stupid enough to flaunt the rules have been made pariahs for the time being, that was the bone of contention. Others are free to distribute the virus amongst themselves for all we care but they should please stay up north till the virus has done its work. Now Bleep off punk and go do whatever it is you do with your inept self undecided undecided
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

You got it wrong bitch... I think you're a nobody. Assuming you were a product of quota system was out of respect for good ones but now I can confirm that you're a nobody. Kyari has been buried beneath the surface, and most of those who were stupid enough to flaunt the rules have been made pariahs for the time being, that was the bone of contention. Others are free to distribute the virus amongst themselves for all we care but they should please stay up north till the virus has done its work. Now Bleep off punk and go do whatever it is you do with your inept self undecided undecided
if not that you are a nitwit, what makes you think coronavirus will be in the north and remain there?? if a pandemic that started in a small city in china can travel to almost all parts of the world, why does your foolish self think corona virus will not affect other parts of Nigeria if northerners have it!! Can you see how evil and myopic you are??
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

if not that you are a nitwit, what makes you think coronavirus will be in the north and remain there?? if a pandemic that started in a small city in china can travel to almost all parts of the world, why does your foolish self think corona virus will not affect other parts of Nigeria if northerners have it!! Can you see how evil and myopic you are??
Your sense of simple reasoning and comprehension is so deplorable that it calls for pity. This is the same idiot that bragged about being a Law graduate. *spits* Read the excerpt from my earlier comment and educate yourself.
....Others are free to distribute the virus amongst themselves for all we care but they should please stay up north till the virus has done its work...
Now focusing on the phrase in red font, common sense should have told you that that was mere wishful thinking which I already know to be impossible considering their nomadic nature . This is one of the reasons why everyone has been pleading for them to adhere to the social distancing rule like every other part of the country to avoid community spreading but a dingbat like you have refused to exercise your intellectual capacity in the simplest of ways.
My heartfelt sympathy to the lecturers you had in school, they must have had their work cut out for them.
Dude just fuckoff, you're a waste of energy.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Prymestrr:

Your sense of simple reasoning and comprehension is so deplorable that it calls for pity. This is the same idiot that bragged about being a Law graduate. *spits* Read the excerpt from my earlier comment and educate yourself.
....Others are free to distribute the virus amongst themselves for all we care but they should please stay up north till the virus has done its work...
Now focusing on the phrase in red font, common sense should have told you that that was mere wishful thinking which I already know to be impossible considering their nomadic nature . This is one of the reasons why everyone has been pleading for them to adhere to the social distancing rule like every other part of the country to avoid community spreading but a dingbat like you have refused to exercise your intellectual capacity in the simplest of ways.
My heartfelt sympathy to the lecturers you had in school, they must have had their work cut out for them.
Dude just fuckoff, you're a waste of energy.
The whole world is fighting to contain this virus and one foolish goat is here asking some people to distribute it amongst themselves!! how possible is that?? You know they are nomadic and you are here spewing trash!! Take a deep breath and read this loads of trash you wrote here again!! smh!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

The whole world is fighting to contain this virus and one foolish goat is here asking some people to distribute it amongst themselves!! how possible is that?? You know they are nomadic and you are here spewing trash!! Take a deep breath and read this loads of trash you wrote here again!! smh!!
Dunderhead. Go back to Uniben and collect your school fees in full please. Sue the school for wasting your years without making you a better version of yourself after an entire degree program compared to the you that gained the provisional admission.
It's unfortunate that you've been on this forum for a little less than 12years now which should put you above 30years of age and that also means that with the level of reasoning you're exhibiting here, you'll end up A FOOL AT 40.
Foolish fool!!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
phoenix911:

The only mischief makers are people who supports incompetencies, cheerleaders. Now let me pray, Nigeria of today may it be your life and of your future generation's future please if you agree say Amen.
Amen and may NIGERIA of yesterday under your uncle criminal be your life and generations to come. NYSC earn 19k Buhari increase it to 33k, N power 30k, minimum wage increased and infrastructures with the bridge in ur region near completion. Thief!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Prymestrr:

Dunderhead. Go back to Uniben and collect your school fees in full please. Sue the school for wasting your years without making you a better version of yourself after an entire degree program compared to the you that gained the provisional admission.
It's unfortunate that you've been on this forum for a little less than 12years now which should put you above 30years of age and that also means that with the level of reasoning you're exhibiting here, you'll end up A FOOL AT 40.
Foolish fool!!!
lol... since we are no longer talking about corona virus, I will let you go. bye
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Amen and may NIGERIA of yesterday under your uncle criminal be your life and generations to come. NYSC earn 19k Buhari increase it to 33k, N power 30k, minimum wage increased and infrastructures with the bridge in ur region near completion. Thief!

I'm sorry to burst your Bubble, but I have already laid the foundation that will never allow my generation to be in-country were $92 monthly income is an achievement and as for your Lord and personal incompetent savior Buhari, My uncle criminal regime is billion times better than this that has no direction.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Sermwell:

lol... since we are no longer talking about corona virus, I will let you go. bye
I better no come across any more senseless comments from you on this forum again. I'm watching you. Now go and sin no more sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2020
phoenix911:

I'm sorry to burst your Bubble, but I have already laid the foundation that will never allow my generation to be in-country were $92 monthly income is an achievement and as for your Lord and personal incompetent savior Buhari, My uncle criminal regime is billion times better than this that has no direction.

Thank God u didn't show a single thing that ur uncle did and I show u some verifiable facts. I don't expect anything from people raised on crime. Out of 90 names of criminals released by FBI your brothers are 81 in numbers. Aren't you ashame of your brethren.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Thank God u didn't show a single thing that ur uncle did and I show u some verifiable facts. I don't expect anything from people raised on crime. Out of 90 names of criminals released by FBI your brothers are 81 in numbers. Aren't you ashame of your brethren.

Hahaha, I'm sure you have not seen the list of the looters of Nigeria treasurer 90% are your people, but still nothing to show for it. At least my people have the intelligence to compete in the global criminal competition what can you do other than being beggars in the streets of Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
phoenix911:

Hahaha, I'm sure you have not seen the list of the looters of Nigeria treasurer 90% are your people, but still nothing to show for it. At least my people have the intelligence to compete in the global criminal competition what can you do other than being beggars in the streets of Nigeria.

My region leads and yours can't be compare to my region in all aspects. Out of six first generation universities, my region have 3. Without Lagos ur region can't survive.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

My region leads and yours can't be compare to my region in all aspects. Out of six first generation universities, my region have 3. Without Lagos ur region can't survive.

Six first-generation universities in your region jet your region have the highest illiteracy rate, not in Nigeria, but the world. what are the benefits of having universities that produce illiterates? Please carry your stupidity and run out of this place.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
phoenix911:

Six first-generation universities in your region jet your region have the highest illiteracy rate, not in Nigeria, but the world. what are the benefits of having universities that produce illiterates? Please carry your stupidity and run out of this place.

I don't think u have any formal education or you think before u type.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

I don't think u have any formal education or you think before u type.

Mr. Professor of English language, (or you think before u type) Sorry I forgot the quota system at work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.