Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (82691 Views)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

I will forward o... grin
forward details
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

Kyari in death and allies violated what exactly This selective reasoning idiot must be thinking people against his school of thought are saying what Funke did was right. Funke did wrong, Kyari's family, friends, well wishers and FG did wrong, what goes around comes around. Use your dead brain for once, it's not there to decorate your neck. Foolish fool sad
you want to die because funke was convicted but if it was an ordinary man on the street, you'll keep your fvcking mouth shut!! like I said, funke and her husband are ex-convicts. you can go and die!!!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
forward details

5330327431...Fidelity Bank

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

5330327431...Fidelity Bank
you never asked what details.
I like peeps who pay attention to details.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
you never asked what details.
I like peeps who pay attention to details.

grin and I like peeps who first attend to the details I sent first.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.

People should just get tired of speaking for their leaders who do continue to say one thing and do another.
If there was Social Distancing there, wouldn't the "burial" still be successful or isn't it their usual disregard for laid down rules and laws?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

grin and I like peeps who first attend to the details I sent first.
I foresee compatibility issues already.

Or what do u think?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I foresee compatibility issues already.

Or what do u think?

Kindly park well because am not even in Nigeria at the moment...
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

Kindly park well because am not even in Nigeria at the moment...
I don’t think I’ve shared my location with u,,,hmmmn, here we go again, attention to details.

Where u @
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
I don’t think I’ve shared my location with u,,,hmmmn, here we go again, attention to details.

Where u @

Cyprus
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

Cyprus
Studying?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Studying?

Lecturing
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

Lecturing
Good

With proper arrangements I’m sure I can be under Your tutelage over a table for two. wink

Wathcya say?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Good

With proper arrangements I’m sure I can be under Your tutelage over a table for two. wink

Wathcya say?

May you not date mamiwater one day.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Opeakins(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dere z ntn too serious about Nigeria again
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

May you not date mamiwater one day.
Here we go again

Is jumping into conclusions your favourite sport? Cos I never mentioned dating, did I? tongue

I ask again

Wathcya say?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Here we go again

Is jumping into conclusions your favourite sport? Cos I never mentioned dating, did I. tongue

I ask again

Wathcya say?

Sorry to disappoint you but am not interested cuz am married with three kids.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:

Sorry to disappoint you but am not interested cuz am married with three kids.

Oops!

You just shattered my heart into several pieces.

What to do with these pieces?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cirilla:
Abba Kyari that was only in Government from 2015 is suddenly the cause of your Bad health system, your poverty stricken Family, the cause of all your misfortune?

Now that He’s no more, by tomorrow let’s see your Families names on Forbes.

Hunger and poverty na him dey make dem reason like dat o. FRUSTRATION NO GO KILL SOME PEOPLE.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Oops!

You just shattered my heart into several pieces.

What to do with these pieces?

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by jokayos: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
With this scenario, they should be expecting massive corpses after 14 days in the northern Nigeria, APC government,and Buhari most especially is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Honestly I can't wait for this country to split so that southern Nigeria can grow, and have real nation of normal human behaviours, rather than flock with northern animals, who hardly think straight.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Akonbob:
you're a disgrace, your ancestors should be ashamed of you..what's the different BTW party and this foolish gathering?
In Party people will dance,touch each other ,but in this burial gathering such cant happen...

No fight me ooo cus u ask the different and i give u the answer.. shikena..
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:
do I know u from somewhere? Cos u got my perfect beer served in a motivating glass.

Checked out ur DP though, nice legs. When do they open? wink
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Avalancheman: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
What is the condition all who came in contact with Abba Kyari before and after he was confirmed positive

Are they also positive? Are they sick? Are they in critical condition?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Avalancheman: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
It shows the sham lockdowns are not working. They can't work!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by luluman: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.
Better shut up if you dont know what to say. So are they all involved in lowering of the corpse into the ground or all of them are immediate family members. Now mention stupidity & gullibility as if you are not involved. So are churches & mosque parties?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
freshkpomo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/covid-19-despite-guidelines-social-distancing-large-crowd-turn-out-abba-kyaris-burial

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MXrReVljo

I am not a fan of confusion but I think Nigerians deserve an apology for this. This same government have been ruthless with the stay at-home stuff, shutting down every stuff across their path that may lead to convergence of individual, some were lucky to be taken to court, why the unlucky ones were shot dead by men on uniform. Nobody should be immune or above the law, Social distancing should be for all.

God bless Nigeria.
In line with the photo report by the op on this thread ,i believe after alot of rules have been broken just for Abba Kyari to be laid to rest the government and the NCDC should consider this study below or arrest and prosecute all those who partook in the social event of the Kyari's family just as was the case of funke akindele.Nobody is above the law.
With the pictures and videos circulating round the internet of kyari's burial,The NCDC should consiser this study below ;
Malaria was once a global pandemic.
coronavirus can be defeated by
1.Making sure that patients recover from the virus.
2.Enlightening the masses that coronavirus is not a death sentence.
3.People should maintain good hygiene and go about their lawful businesses as long as they wear a face mask and offer hand sanitizers to their customers as well as maintain reasonable social distance.
This is not the first time a global pandemic has occured,in the past they were pandemics like Malaria,SARS,EBOLA e.t.c .
what the masses need to be cheap and available are sanitizers,face masks,soaps and disinfectants and life can go on back to normal.
Alot of rules have been broken for Abba Kyari to be laid to rest .
The NCDC should consider this study.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Love4God:
In line with the photo report by the op on this thread ,i believe after alot of rules have been broken just for Abba Kyari to be laid to rest the government and the NCDC should consider this study below or arrest and prosecute all those who partook in the social event of the Kyari's family just as was the case of funke akindele.Nobody is above the law.
With the pictures and videos circulating round the internet of kyari's burial,The NCDC should consiser this study below ;
Malaria was once a global pademic.
coronavirus can be defeated by
1.Making sure that patients recover from the virus.
2.Enlightening the masses that coronavirus is not a death sentence.
3.People should maintain good hygiene and go about their lawful businesses as long as they wear a face mask and offer hand sanitizers to their customers as well as maintain reasonable social distance.
This is not the first time a global pandemic has occured,in the past they were pandemics like Malaria,SARS,EBOLA e.t.c .
what the masses need to be cheap and available are sanitizers,face masks,soaps and disinfectants and life can go on back to normal.
Alot of rules have been broken for Abba Kyari to be laid to rest .
The NCDC should consider this study.
you made so much sense in a single post.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by phoenix911: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Is this issue of politics, please tell me any country that buried a government official figure without state burial. All of them put on PPE and those that carried the corpse are the NCDC official in protective suits. What else do u want!

Lack of knowledge is a disease, No human being in their right senses will watch the video of what have transpired in that buried and justify or defend it that person is what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sonofspada(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taeewo:
So why dem no wait till 2023 before they announced abi the undermining na for a week?
This is the best they could conceal, the man couldn't be cloned na y them kuku update una,
It would have licked one way ir another, besides it was on record he had tested positive.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

you want to die because funke was convicted but if it was an ordinary man on the street, you'll keep your fvcking mouth shut!! like I said, funke and her husband are ex-convicts. you can go and die!!!!
Like I've said before and I repeat, you keep proving how monumentally stupid and bereft of the simplest of common sense you are, that's no surprise being a product of quota system that you are, alien to the Doctrine of merits and reward.
I've known from times past never to under estimate the power of stupid people like you who unfortunately form the larger percentage of our population in the country.
Fool doesn't even know the object of his arguement. Idiot sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2020
sonofspada:

This is the best they could conceal, the man couldn't be cloned na y them kuku update una,
It would have licked one way ir another, besides it was on record he had tested positive.
Cloned? I see,so u dey among those people then..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.