Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (82678 Views)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Ademine1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
valves:
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

1. I understand the need for "last respect", but I honestly don't think that that number of people are required at this point to give him a decent burial, given the recent situation of things.

2. Social Distancing will be difficult to achieve in Nigeria. Nigerians are not proactive by nature; but reactive. This is worrisome because community spread will be inevitable.

3. We hope a cure/vaccine is found ASAP so that we all can go back to our normal lives.

##We shall defeat the Virus if we all play our part. If you can't be a cure, at least stay safe and help prevent the spread.

I thought they said corpse are suppose to be cremated . Why is this one different . Pandemic know no one not even chief of staff.. this is way too wrong
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by collitexnaira(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Isn't any Burial a special circumstance in this locked down time? Even though movements are banned, burial is a special circumstance where the police will allow you to move. Pls try and you that ipob Biafuro crazytian small brain.

Ogbeni stop being a hypocrite. You are sounding too stupid
When did the federal government or NCDC mentioned burial as a special circumstance that can be flaunt during lockdown.

Ohh because it suddenly involves your zombie masters you now see burial as a special occasion that can be used to defy lockdown

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by oka4ugoo: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Lol,
Kyari
Tinubu
Lai

How about bụbu?

Bụbu is nobody without those caps
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice365:
I watched this live on Television and I ask, Where is the social distancing? Even some of the persons handling the corpse and covering the grave were seen with no face coverings, hand gloves and wore slippers, yet you are enforcing lockdown on people from having means of livelihood. The scene witnessed today will definitely mess up the purpose of the ongoing safe distance and lockdown effort.
Government of HYPOCRITES.

Why do you lie just because you want to maliciously make a point. Please show us the picture of anyone in the burial proceedings that did not wear a mask.
If you can't show us the pix then just shut your smelly mouth.
Must you wail on everything?
Staying at home and social distancing is for your own good. It doesn't benefit the government either. If you can't practice such then wear a face mask. Covid19 targets the respiratory system and not your skin so if you protect access to you respiratory tract eg Nose and mouth you are very much safe.

I understand ever since FG treated Sowores fuckup SR has been practicing irresponsible and childish journalism.
For me they are just embarrassing themself like this publication for example
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
freshkpomo:
I am a member of some political platforms on facebook, and I see members daily coming out to say that the whole corona this is a scam and it is not in Nigeria, just some scam by government to siphon public fund. With pics like this a lot of them might have some evidence to prove their points which in return will put the lives of many at risk. Government should lead by example.

God bless Nigeria.
Now ask yourself,can the government siphon public fund without using corona virus as excuse? The answer is yes..
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by johnson8213: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.

Mr or whatever u are called, u sound senseless.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jaynom:
Lol .. They don't give a Fvck! Wait o! Abba was buried in a Coffin? Someone needs to explain this to me!
no, They later removed the wrapped body.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonofspada:
That's because its a fake burial, the man died weeks back.

Oya, attackers attack me.
Sit down and think for like 10 minutes make u ask yourself why they hide his death and later announced..
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Niorte: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.
You sound unwise sir. Were you not around when the minister of information said no one can bury their dead? Should laws be for some and not for others?

Don't be stupid sir
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:
Funke Akindele should use that video and head straight to Court of Appeal...

Sh!t is about to spread...Corona Virus(in Cardi B's voice)

I don't get what you are depicting in that picture. Is that man supposed to wear his face mask behind his back?
Or what exactly are you insinuating?

Why not show us the picture showing the same man from the front?
Shameless wailer
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sonofspada(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taeewo:
Sit down and think for like 10 minutes make u ask yourself why they hide his death and later announced..
To avoid undermining the government sir.

Abi u dey forget when Aisha talk say 2-3 people hijack Buhari government?

Who u think say she refer to?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cirilla:
Abba Kyari that was only in Government from 2015 is suddenly the cause of your Bad health system, your poverty stricken Family, the cause of all your misfortune?

Now that He’s no more, by tomorrow let’s see your Families names on Forbes.

Sweetheart... I haven't seen any lady on Nairaland that can match just half of your intelligence.
Your write-up spoke my mind
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by SSam01: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
freshkpomo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/covid-19-despite-guidelines-social-distancing-large-crowd-turn-out-abba-kyaris-burial

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MXrReVljo

I am not a fan of confusion but I think Nigerians deserve an apology for this. This same government have been ruthless with the stay at-home stuff, shutting down every stuff across their path that may lead to convergence of individual, some were lucky to be taken to court, why the unlucky ones were shot dead by men on uniform. Nobody should be immune or above the law, Social distancing should be for all.

God bless Nigeria.

Lets hope the rest of them of them will test positive in 10 days
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eenngh. Will this not spark another eave of coro explosion?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Taeewo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonofspada:
To avoid undermining the government sir.

Abi u dey forget when Aisha talk say 2-3 people hijack Buhari government?

Who u think say she refer to?
So why dem no wait till 2023 before they announced abi the undermining na for a week?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by KingRabota: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oga what is this senseless crap that you just spewed out ??

Social distancing is there for reason.
Corona doesn't respect school, football stadium, National (assembly of Rogues ), funke's party or abba's burial.

Just one sneeze or cough and it's game Over.
Now all those fools who attended that burial have ought become a security threat and ought to be quarantined immediately.

Otherwise they are all potential carriers, transmitters or next confirmed cases .
Eye service ,Audio lockdown

Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
the police need to apologize to funke akindele
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria is nothing but a theatre of the absurd. Those guys might just have contracted the virus. Funny country.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Joedave25: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
Majority of those at the funeral had face mask and hand gloves on.

I disagree with your assertion, many of those attendees are not with with mask including some of the journalist....the undertakers who digged the shallow grave and helped to lower the corpse were also wearing ordinary slipass without masks and hand gloves.

Corona spread....... loading in another dimension in Abuja......just a matter of some time
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by MoIbrahim: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
The interesting thing is how you guys always mistake your suspicions as facts. Suspicion no matter how strong remain suspicion and must not be mistaken as a fact.

sonofspada:

My brother, even if na ur PapA die of COVID-19 fear no go gree people gather like this say them they do burial.
Na publicity stunt. Take it or ignore it, I'm not seeking for attention sir.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Kingberbatov(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
By now, the federal government should be ready for high increase of corona virus
Lagos state will probably be in 3rd position on the log table of covid-19 as things are going.
About social distancing: Buhari led government and lagos state government should at least respect humanitarian and sincerely apologise to funke akindele and jjc skillz, with refunding their #100k each fine with compensation money or they should arrest everyone present at the burial of abba kyari or what is he called.
To be honest with ourselves, nigeria is a disgrace
Our leaders are bad, selfish, and bunches of idiots.
Corona virus will have to go back inside aso rock and finish his work 'cos they're still many there
And as for kyari, second death awaits him.
Nigerians are angry

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Akonbob: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

you're a disgrace, your ancestors should be ashamed of you..what's the different BTW party and this foolish gathering?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Akonbob: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mstick:
The north will be the undoing of this country! Is it that they don't understand or believe how deadly this virus is?!

What kind of government do we have in this country?! I thought the body of the coronavirus victims weren't going to be released to the families?
That's what lai m said,, but the northerners are above the law
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
shineeye1:

Silly low life, you think this is APC/PDP debate abi where you showcase your stupidity? Let us see if the COVID virus will identify and honour your sorry ass when it is soon transmitted to your miserable household by those moronic imbeciles contravening the social gathering regulations

Is this issue of politics, please tell me any country that buried a government official figure without state burial. All of them put on PPE and those that carried the corpse are the NCDC official in protective suits. What else do u want!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Bekool(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
freshkpomo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/covid-19-despite-guidelines-social-distancing-large-crowd-turn-out-abba-kyaris-burial

Watch videos

I am not a fan of confusion but I think Nigerians deserve an apology for this. This same government have been ruthless with the stay at-home stuff, shutting down every stuff across their path that may lead to convergence of individual, some were lucky to be taken to court, why the unlucky ones were shot dead by men on uniform. Nobody should be immune or above the law, Social distancing should be for all.

God bless Nigeria.

The body should have been cremated instead burying it in a three feet grave the virus can easily be washed up after rainfall to infect abuja residents.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Sunsets: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
When we told you that they locked Nigeria after their children a and relatives returned, you thought we were goofing. Ntoooor
freshkpomo:

Watch videos

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Unbiasedperson: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

But when they said social distancing burial wasn't an exception, the law was not more than 50 persons, so why are u justifying stupidity?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Basher8583:

I don't get what you are depicting in that picture. Is that man supposed to wear his face mask behind his back?
Or what exactly are you insinuating?

Why not show us the picture showing the same man from the front?
Shameless wailer

Your case is different... Didn't you see the security guy without any protective shield?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by StarUp: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

This girl if na your true pic I dey see so you ripe wella to chew........oya forward your details for small transport money tongue

I will forward o... grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by voiceofpeace: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

i discover the kind of Nigerian u are,u are the kind of person that sees blue and call it black listen even buhari and kayri's family dont know u i call ur type high service member u think they will reward u ozuwai

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Akonbob:
That's what lai m said,, but the northerners are above the law
Coronavirus spreads in parties and doesn’t spread in burials.

One needs to examine the IQ of the supporters of these government

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Streaming Pornography On Billboard In Port-harcourt (Photo) / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.