Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (166364 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by kem7367: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Augustine112(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2020
this man really die from the disease called corona?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by deavicky(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
you don't seem to get it. If that man had done well I'm not sure people would be saying all sorts of things about him. Look at the circumstances that lead to his contracting the virus, it's an example of something. they said he went to Germany to discuss with a company on how we can can get power mean while he is not the minister of power. If a good man dies today and people begin to speak ill about that person prosperity will judge them. Take a look at president Mandela of south Africa when he died, hope u remembered the reactions of people, both the once that knows him and the ones that doesn't know him. A good life speaks for itself but it's unfortunate that none of our leaders or politicians today that can boost of that.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by FGonline: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
thy dont obey rule of law or follow constitution
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Skyonebaba: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Only people with poor upbringing make noise at burials. Pls be silent. We are mourning.
fulaniHERDSman:

Only people with poor upbringing make noise at burials. Pls be silent. We are mourning.
fulaniHERDSman:

TUALLE 4U !
U MURDERED D FOOLISH NUISANCE
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by samsono30: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.

What's spectacular about him or what did Nigerians gain since the beginning of this Buhari administration? What nonsense as if we elected him into office. Is not only public holiday, u wld have ask for national public holiday for Kyari day. ode.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by PicLtd: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo really suffer for this thread. grin

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2020
All his families should be tested for the virus too, they might have the virus also. if they test positive shoot them so they don't about infecting other innocent nigerians.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by ifeanyidavid: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2020
My country and I

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by zeenaman: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2020
The reactions of Igbos to this man's death made me realise how myopic and shallow minded an average Igbo is. No common sense whatsoever. Where are you people from?
I'm not the tribalistic type, but I was so shocked to see Igbos rejoicing over his death. What has humanity turned into? I swear, with this mentality of yours, if you get your Biafra as you want, it won't outlive a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Yaba4sure: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2020
See big man with just one wife and 4 children, but some with peanut earnings or salary with gather many wives and lot of children. What do I know. Rip big man(kyari)

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by charleyfinest(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Ugly family
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by foreshore(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.

Herdsman spotted here
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Square2020(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
ogaemma:
Not news, Idi Amin and Osama bin Laden they all had beautiful family.
SURE?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by ioreth69(f): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
maybe we should enlarge it and hang in our various office..... Nonsense

Is he the only one who died of covid19 what about other people Why his own making Newsline up and down RIP sir
they no let us hear word sef,mtcheew
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Dabliss02(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
And somebody said it last time when Abba kyari said ( I hope to resume to office soon) that he will not see the office again.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by GEEBITE: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
It was not done for love of the country but his own power chess game. Number 1.He is a domestic staff whose role.is not known to the constitution,anything he signed there is null and void.
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by uridiwan(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

Are you God?

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by StreetFight: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?

Aren't you surprised that you were born by human beings?

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by darasimih104(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Such a good man, Chai... sun re oo
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by proudlyafrican1: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
[/s]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by pgmind: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Inalillahi Wainailehi Rajihunna! May almighty Allah forgive him, make Aljannah Firdauz his final abode and be with his entire family.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2020
The defato president is gone
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2020
The question is why did Abba Kyari travelled to Germany to negotiate for power project in Nigeria, when we have a whole minister, minister of state, permanent secretary etc of the power ministry. One word - Greed.

Beautiful family.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Bianda24: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC, He is Dead now.

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead.

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more.

He is the cause of your barrenness (give birth now).

He is the cause of your brokenness (go get the money now).

He is the reason why your business is not moving? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

(Abba Kyarri was 67 not 80 - He was born in 1952)

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
nsiba:

What is dis one doing here?
So u sabi Kyarri

I do now.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by bamkad(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2020
On Abba Kyari’s Death

The truth of the matter is that no matter what anyone says, feels or does about Abba Kyari’s death, the man himself is completely oblivious to it. He cannot see us celebrating. He cannot hear us ululating. All our hallelujahs, hosannas in the highest and Amens are merely blowing in the wind never to be heard by Kyari. Not for Kyari our loud guffaws or our high-fives that he is no longer with us. He can never feel the pains of our insults, our derisions or our denigrations again. Kyari died a painful death from a pandemic ravaging the world. He can never feel any pain anymore. As is the case with all mortals, by dying, Kyari is freed from pains and sorrows, from joys and laughters, from worries and anxieties. He can no longer thirst for water or fura da nono. Suya and kilishi would never again grace his lips. It is no longer for him, the burden of life. His legacies can continue to make the living happy or sad, mournful or joyful but he himself is now above all that. He is no longer of the flesh and the things of the flesh are no longer of him. If you laugh at him that he is dead or you cry for his death, it makes no iota of difference to him. The dead feels no sorrow or delights in joy and laughter. As my grandfather used to say, funerals are for the living, the dead is dead and gone. We cannot even console ourselves that our celebration over his death should serve as a lesson to our traducers. What celebration did we not engage in at the news of Abacha’s death? How many million liters of alcohol did we not quaff that the dictator was dead? What lessons did Abacha’s successors learn from our celebration? How did our celebrations empower us? What excuses do we not continue to make to exculpate ourselves from reducing ourselves to people only rejoice and celebrate when our hated leaders die? I have a feeling that Kyari’s is not the only death we shall celebrate. Some people are already chilling the champagnes that they would uncork when sadistic and atrocious governors holding them at the jugular pass on, but as the piece of meat on the cutting board asked when it was told that the butcher had died, “is the knife dead, too”? Our butchers die but their knives remain alive and very sharp. The revelers over Kyari’s death are even too impotent to influence the choice of his successor. A more “tyrannical” person than Kyari could emerge to take his place.

I found it ironical that in a country where male life expectancy is only 54 years, anyone would dance at the grave of a man who lived up to 80 years. Kyari is dead but his 80-year sojourn on this side of heaven would outpace, by decades, the lives of many of those rejoicing at his death. He did not just live the 80 years. His 80 years were years of stupendous accomplishments and, I am sure, of personal fulfillments. I was astounded to learn of how old Kyari was. He looked as fit as a fiddle and if I can be as physically agile and as intellectually vibrant as he was at his age, I would consider myself part of a rare breed. Heck, Kyari looked younger and more active at 80 years than me at 65. If Kyari was not of a different religious persuasion that does not celebrate death, his death would have been celebrated with pomp and pageantry for the longevity of his life. Masquerades of all shades and colors would have graced his funeral as an old man who had joined the ancestors. Mountains of food and drinks would have been consumed at his second funeral. His casket would have been made of silk and gold and would have cost more the annual wages of a thousand Nigerians on minimum wages. So, in a way, those celebrating his death thinking that they are mocking him are actually giving him the ultimate send-off as an African elder statesman, father, grandfather, etc.

Unfortunately for some of us, all the vilifications being heaped on Kyari are based on rumors, innuendoes and bad belly. We have been told he was the head of a cabal controlling all the affairs of Aso Rock. We were assured that President Buhari was so out of it that Kyari was the de facto president. Our know-it-all informants told us that Buhari had become so senile or so brain-damaged that he did not know his left from his right, and that the entire apparatus of the federal government would come crashing down without the iron-fist of Abba Kyari. Buhari, we were assured, was just a television set that would not function without a remote control and Kyari was supposedly the remote control. We had no way of challenging all these until Kyari took ill and all the doomsday clocks were wrong. The television worked even without the “remote control.”

We cannot derive even a vicarious pleasure from Kyari’s death. We cannot heave a sigh of relief that our “tyrant” is gone as his alleged tyranny is in our heads and in our minds and unless we are ready to bury our heads and our minds with Kyari’s corpse, our “victory” and our celebration are a pyrrhic one. Utterly empty and senseless celebrations. I also found it interesting that if Kyari was as tyrannically-powerful as he was alleged to be, those celebrating his death were very cowardly. None of them challenged his tyranny when he was alive. Despite their celebration, they would derive no satisfaction from his death. It is a measure of a man’s impotence if all he can do is to spit at the corpse of his tormentor. It’s a sputum that cannot obliterate the bitterness and the resentment at the object at whom the sputum is thrown.

My condolences to President Buhari, Mallam Abba Kyari’s family, his friends and colleagues. The death of any Nigerian diminishes us as human beings and foolishly celebrating the death of anyone further diminishes us a people.

...copied from the master of the words; Prof. Pita Agbese.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Vello(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by nsiba: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I do now.

Hmmm I hope so....anyway better than that other useless thread where you head is always buried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.