Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (165803 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by lakesguy(m): 4:35am On Apr 19, 2020
I doubt if buhari will miss this man... Its unbelievable this man could test positive while buhari did not... At they even working together? Iamt baffles me really!
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by DanArewaa: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I have collected 2 cups of garri and 1 cup of rice.

So, dont bother about me.
[/s]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by PentiumPro(f): 4:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Lovely Kanuri family.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by husmernsheriff: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2020
This is period of total lockdown which is necessary for every one to look for a way to start earning online I believe their is no easier and Scam free way than creating a Youtube channel. I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via +2348189728347 I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want) Note: you need to order for my service through Fiverr
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by DanArewaa: 4:53am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

So true. Ojukwu quickly comes to mind.
[/s]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by DanArewaa: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Okay. Now say the texts in bold to the posters quoted below.

[/s]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 5:05am On Apr 19, 2020
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?
everybody will taste death. Including you and I.
Stop speaking I'll of the dead. You are not holy yourself!
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by DanArewaa: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

A person will talk, they will tell you exactly what is in the person's mind. Mind readers who see the unseen, una well done. grin

If you feel happy that your enemy die, pls note, not everyone is brought up that way. I, for sure wasn't brought up with such abominable doctrine.
[/s]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
IBO pple are so fill wit hate
And afonjas are so filled with both hatred, anger, killings and skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, I wasn't lol. Just didn't feel like talking much, so I laid low for a bit.

Anyway, been following these threads about this Abba guy since yesterday. Something about them I find intriguing tongue
True. sometimes talkong here can be exhausting. Sit back and read .
What do you find intriguing?

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

A person will talk, they will tell you exactly what is in the person's mind. Mind readers who see the unseen, una well done. grin

If you feel happy that your enemy die, pls note, not everyone is brought up that way. I, for sure wasn't brought up with such abominable doctrine.
You that celebrated the death of kanu's parents and some ipob members killed by the Nigerian army.. You lie alot.

4 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Xbolmax:
Na one cloth dis man get

It's intentional bro, they deceive the populace by claiming not to be materialistic

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

True. sometimes talkong here can be exhausting. Sit back and read .
What do you find intriguing?

That he wielded all the power & was the backbone/string master to Buhari tongue
Also the controversy & drama, following his passing grin
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by EllaSparkles(f): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2020
People should allow this man rest pls, I don't know what the hatred and aggression is all about, aftreall, he was only an appointee, nobody elected him into any position, so why hold him responsible for what was never his fault. He didn't put the country into the mess it is today, so u tribal bigots should channel ur energy into something else angry
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by AerialMapper: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2020
All these non-entities angry that everyone is not mourning.

When Yaradua died, the midget of Kaduna was actually grateful to God for his death and further claimed that he was to be injected with HIV and hepatitis.

Today, they want to force mourning into everyone.

Oshey... Golden Morn

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Go on, we know your types...zombies!!!

If you get just 1% of the information about what's going on, you'll be fully hospitalized for shock
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Rest in peace my mentor. I have never felt zero like this before except when I lost my only brother.
You are an example to those of us aspiring to do better in our posts.
Many rumors may be all-over against your person because of the position you occupied but as a protocol officer I know what people feel when they are denied taking more of their allotted time before the chief executive.
Surely rest in peace.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Myer(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

This your narative got me wondering if you're referring to Abba Kyari or Buhari?
How has Abba Kyari being CoS of Nigeria just last year affected your life? What crimes has he committed for you to hate him this much?

Other than the fact that he's a part of this APC failure, what has he personally done against you?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by smyo(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
is he the power minister? Mr man don't insult your self here.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Odoctor(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Filled with hate, gall etc...Regrettably, you are always first to remind admin of rule 2. seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 sanction this boy!
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

Referring them as rat is even a mark of respect for them, we rather classified them as PIGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by kem4410: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Truthbites: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many Nigerians pray which may not be possible...I copied ur statement above. Sorry, I don't pray to live like Buhari, who has borrowed money Nigerian generation will pay for, for the next 50 years, I don't pray to live his kind of wicked life at all, he has no meaningful policies for the country,...pls
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by binumar127: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by tammie24: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.
public holiday for Cos??

Only you can go and mourn him
Carry am for head
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah illiah wabillahi marijuana
meaning??
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by nsiba: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Where have you been all day? Thought you were under a blanket somewhere, mourning this guy grin

What is dis one doing here?
So u sabi Kyarri
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by tammie24: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
he wasn't the right person for that meeting
That was the VP's job
But he was sidelined and thankfully dodged the bullet
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

You are not so bright as you think, are you?
Ending a statement with a question mark shows that you are just as "brilliant" as your mentor that died of "Korofids one nine". grin grin

Sacking a Commissioner just because he expressed his mind, not minding where he is from, just shows that people like you, the Governor and the greedy-dead guy jus want docile, Zombies to lord it over.
That is a pointer to dictators.

Lol! No vex o o. I know Corona induced lockeddown has not been kind to u, bro.
I think u misunderstood my quote.
I asked that murderfucker whether the commissioner is an ipob too, since everybody dat expresses delight in this moment is ipob.
Mind u I am neither ipob nor Zombie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.