Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (165807 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Kaelim(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=88581578]Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.[You dull sha..]
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by EngrLight: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6fWkcHwOI

Nairaland pls kindly help save a life.

I'm not a scammer watch the video pls I did it on the 17 April 2020 & mentioned the date, my name, my mother's name. Even the bank account details.
Though I'm aware that there are plenty scammers here but there are still genuine case pls take time to read my story if you are not certified call me me on video call to verify it more. ( My phone no is on the attached & account details)

Pls my mother Flora. Has kidney failure since April 2018 I have shared the story here before but I couldn't get the needed help for her to go for transplant so I opted for dialysis only which she does twice sometimes once in a week. But right now she is due for dialysis since last week but because of the lockdown which affected my business I am finding is so hard to foot the bill again.

(Update I have gotten some help here & she has done the Dialysis on the 17/04/2020 she has been booked for another section on Wednesday then another one on Sat.)

Please i am appealing to y'all to kindly assist me with any amount to enable her continue the Dialysis if I am able to get financial help that can cover 2 to 3months dialysis, I will continue footing the bill again from my small business. Please I'm begging I'm not a scammer.

I can provide any additional evidence.
God Almighty Bless and protect you all for the help so.
Please if you own a foundation and you can help kindly let me know please thanks.

Her bank details is First Bank.
A. Flora
Acc no 2OO93010O3.

See below of her picture on dialysis with the same clothe on the video.
Adm. Pls be kind.

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by SharonLoveth(f): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2020
slashthroat:

You think you are funny abi?
You will soon hear am

That's for you and your family, you know that Arabic statement is meant for you slaves of allah and followers of Muhammad
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by SharonLoveth(f): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2020
MrToothBrush:
hahahha a who be this one again

This is loveth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP President of the presidential palace
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Beautiful family my sincere condolences to his loved ones been there it’s tough but God be with them
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Montlab25: 1:44am On Apr 19, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
His last birthday was celebrated in London

He flew all his family members and friends there

While those who voted Buhari to better their lives are wasting away on the streets....

They send their kids abroad to study
While ASUU is on strike

They go abroad for medical treatment
While our health care system is in shambles
Even Aso rock clinic is not spared by their corrupt tendencies

There is a God in heaven oh
All these politicians.... Buying 500 million cars in a state owing three months salaries to workers..

There is a God oh

While I do not like how he sidelined Osinbajo from important duties, note that Abba Kyari has always been an affluent man.
He doesn't need the country's money to celebrate his birthday in the UK. We are talking about a former board director of both UBA and Unilever here. He even schooled in the UK. Before he became COS, he has always been in and out of the UK.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by MagnumDealzNG: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2020
May the soul of the departed find rest.

We should not rejoice over the death of a person but rather take out time to evaluate the life that we live because we will die too.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Mojizumototoka(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2020
The man is dead and buried and whatever legacy he left whether good or bad would be judged by God. Note that we're not perfect but it is good to be good wherever position you find yourself and know that you're serving the masses which is the number priority and not yourself because no one know when death would knock at one's door.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

A person will talk, they will tell you exactly what is in the person's mind. Mind readers who see the unseen, una well done. grin

If you feel happy that your enemy die, pls note, not everyone is brought up that way. I, for sure wasn't brought up with such abominable doctrine.

Your cup of Burukutu

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Resurgent2016: 2:05am On Apr 19, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo

There is a power minister.

There are well place experts in the power ministry, better positioned and well paid to attend such meeting and achieve results.

The stuff is frankly not his business especially when he couldnt manage his primary responsibility well. Making aso rock work(which has not been working) should be enough headache for him.

Someone takes two weeks to attend to meet with a company abroad and you say he is a workaholic? Which workaholic travels for two weeks to attend a meeting with just one company abroad?

Oga let's just respect the dead and not start analysing the funny whitewashing going on. Most Nigerians don't buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by wazapun: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by NaijaAlien: 2:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Good Riddance.....Next news Please!
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by goodnews777: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2020
The most pathetic thing you can read hear is someone coercing others into mourning. It’s obvious that at the rate fulani herdsmen has been killing and raping, no sane modern man would blink when a fulani politician dies. To reverse this trend , It is only reasonable that the FULANIS reverse the trend. You are not God. You cannot Islamize Nigeria. All lives are in God,s hand. All lives matters. Violence has set Nigeria back six decades.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Evans also has a family

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=money121 post=88583920]Ok[8 /quote]
Please can you help me in this awful time? I will deeply appreciate anything you can be able to do for me.. Even if it's 500 naira. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by demefaboy(m): 2:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Milkmill2000(m): 3:02am On Apr 19, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is a bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo

Is that is priority has a chief of staff
Why do we have roles in Nigeria??
It simply means we are practicing dictatorship type of Government... Well R.I.P to the dead, hope this serve has a lesson.
We make a SAN minister of Power and Works, now a Chief of staff is sent for a Power deal in Germany... I'm so sick of this system...

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by semyman: 3:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Should they increase the volume?

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 19, 2020
May His Soul Rest in Peace - until the Angels of Allah Judge him - in the mean time may his very fresh beautiful family remain consciously aware that a lot of lives have been destroyed by the callous meddling and intransigence of their Father and Husband, their blight is on the way angry
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by techie(m): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2020
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?

What actions exactly can you attribute to him that makes him a monster? He isn't an elected officer and he acts on the instructions of his boss so why blame him for them?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Addme: 3:27am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP Mr. Abba Kyari.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by brainbox80: 3:32am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.

Then I wonder what can happen when we loose an elected member of the presidency.
Maybe the holidays will then span over a month.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by 2mch(m): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2020
semyman:
Should they increase the volume?
Without the children of nonentities will Abba Kyari have 1 Naira to his name? How is he better than other non entities in Nigeria? Did he suddenly make Nigeria less poor, more safe and raise the standard of living? He’s such a non entity that he died like a non entity in a non entity hospital with non entity standards. You are not ashamed that the useless so called leaders rule over non entity’s. Like you for instance.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by egoldman(m): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

You dey mind that irritant? we will soon see the last of him, like his fellow Zombie, the suya man, indi ara.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Zakarisammy(m): 4:17am On Apr 19, 2020
For all of you wishing people death, it's very bad of you guys. Pray for GOD'S intervention to change them.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
His last birthday was celebrated in London

He flew all his family members and friends there

While those who voted Buhari to better their lives are wasting away on the streets....

They send their kids abroad to study
While ASUU is on strike

They go abroad for medical treatment
While our health care system is in shambles
Even Aso rock clinic is not spared by their corrupt tendencies

There is a God in heaven oh
All these politicians.... Buying 500 million cars in a state owing three months salaries to workers..

There is a God oh

Even to study photography, he sent her daughter UK university to study photography.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.