Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (165789 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Clown!!! Any body Against buhari must be an igbo.

I'm currently serving in Plateau state. Come and see how people in Plateau state are happy about Kyari's death. I believe it will be the same in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, southern Kaduna and other places where fulani herdmen (that Kyari supported) have killed thousands.

The Kano state commissioner that celebrated Kyari's death, is he an igbo?

And I tell you that the few condolences he has received are shrouded in hypocrisy. In their bedrooms, they are jubilating too.

Mind you, I'm not igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Joefat: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo

Comut der man.. Which useless constant power is that, u better to don't say what you don't know.. You're not aware the journey wasn't for him, it was meet for Fashola not him. But for him and the like of first lady to loot the fund of the country.. He bypass Fashola and he think his wise.. So pls don't tell what u don't know..

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Unlike the poor ones who marry four wives and have 32 children
You're a double faced hedgehog. Saw your hand, you sucks

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by micflo28(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
You should have jumped to your death the way you did for the failure you guys enthroned when he was rigged in, to show you are deeply pained by his demise. My inate tells me you are hurt for being librated from your most cherished slave master.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by content208: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
okomile:
God will give the family grace to bear his death

When they were ruling Aso rock, they didn't share with me. I don't give a damn about him or his family
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by switspin(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

I guess the commissioner in kano state was also an ipob miscreant
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by desong(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
[img][/img]hip hip hip, hurreyyyyyyyyyhip hip hip, hurreyyyyyyyyyhip hip hip, hurreyyyyyyyyy

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

Purge yourself of hatred. No normal human wishes his fellow death even our enemies. Death will come to all human at the appointed time, once it is time, no one can avoid or cheat it.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by content208: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

Then you are more mentally blind than I thought you were. Did you follow each of them home to know they are ipob members?

Now, mention one thing that makes Abba Kyari's family deserving of any condolence.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by nnakelechi1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

What is this one saying.?? Like what is your point please that an 81 year Old man i ruling a youth like you and you are happy
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Daboomb: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mandeyy:
Was he the minister of power that he tried to get us a constant power supply? That's the job of the minister of power that he usurped. Living above the law caused his death.

It was sheer Greed!
You know, Greed does not catchup with a greedy person on day one.
HE has been doing all this criminality for close to four years now, collecting kick backs from MTN in order to sabotage the fine that was imposed on them, negotiating contracts on behalf of all the Ministries and taking his own cut, et.c

Siemens Power Contract was just another opportunity and he could not resist it, despite the fact that he knows not where to put a kettle Plug or distinguish between a a plug and a socket.
Greed took him to Germany, Greed made him embrace CoronaVirus, Greed make him hop on to United Kingdom and Greed finally put him six feet below the ground.

His bottom lickers can say whatever they want, they can even comeup with a second letter and tell us he is alive and doing 80 press-ups per minute, ready to go back to his desk on April Fools day grin grin
As far as most Nigerians are concerned, the nuisance is rottening already, his porous brain being eaten by those hairy, grimly corona virus! grin grin tongue tongue
Ofcourse, if l were a Politician or a former Govt official like a President, l will keep my disgust for the cunning fox inside me and wish him R.I.P afterall, that does not change anything but it will ensure that his other Jibrin does not come after my busisness interests. That is just being smart.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

It's now you know people like GEJ, Atiku, FFK, Reno are people who held reasonable position of substance? Don't be fooled. Even when Abacha died, important people in the society sent their condolences to the family, but there was heavy rejoicing amongst average Nigerians. Even if Buhari dies today (God forbid), condolences will pour from all over the world, but the average, poor Nigerians in the street will jubilate. It comes naturally. It had nothing to do with tribe.

Or you think Aisha Buhari that he tormented in Aso rock is not happy that he is dead? (you will even notice it from her condolence message. Brief and short. No emotions attached).

If your oppressor die, you rejoice, not because he has died per se, but because you are now free. Even Bible talk am

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrToothBrush:
you are them with stew or just spoon alone
lol my bad...thanks anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by nnakelechi1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Meninmen:

Clown!!! Any body Against buhari must be an igbo.

I'm currently serving in Plateau state. Come and see how people in Plateau state are happy about Kyari's death. I believe it will be the same in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, southern Kaduna and other places where fulani herdmen (that Kyari supported) have killed thousands.

The Kano state commissioner that celebrated Kyari's death, is he an igbo?

And I tell you that the few condolences he has received are shrouded in hypocrisy. In their bedrooms, they are jubilating too.

Mind you, I'm not igbo.

Thank You my brother, God bless you immediately

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahaha. I could ask you the same. Havent seen your posts in ages. Got banned?

No, I wasn't lol. Just didn't feel like talking much, so I laid low for a bit.

Anyway, been following these threads about this Abba guy since yesterday. Something about them I find intriguing tongue

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
hehehehe,this I funny....he died trying to get nigerians 24/7 power supply.

Some said he is a martyr,una really get issues.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by kem5057: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

must I meet him one on one before I know he is good or bad,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,so long masses are suffering in Nigeria and he is one of the policy maker then he is a bad person, is kyari minister of power?so why did he go to negotiate for power, imagine CSO without a place in Nigeria constitution controlling ministers with constitutional backing,A good person indeed that he return from Germany and cannot isolate self because who can challenge him where was he when Fulani herdmen were killing Nigerians,anyway the president has said it all that he was faithful to him for 42years but was not faithful to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, trully power belonng to God
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Simplyleo: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Purge yourself of hatred. No normal human wishes his fellow death even our enemies. Death will come to all human at the appointed time, once it is time, no one can avoid or cheat it.
Okay. Now say the texts in bold to the posters quoted below.

PapaAdanna:

Mourn this mofo?

Ur mentor?

No wonder
Livecamp09:

U are mourning.. We are not mourning
WandaNara:
Who cares? Probably that dead meat seller and his fellow resident zombies.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by CallMeGrace(f): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
We all all human and nobody is perfect..he got family's too..just know one day, we all gonna died ,let's learn from whatever the mistakes they did instead of saying bad things about him..check yourself out today...His time was up and our time is running out too...
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

I thought you wanted to end your write-up like this: ... from all of us at manabbqgriills���. Zombie
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by macho44(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
JAMO84:
Salamrushdie, the chief wailing Zombie of Nairaland, 2015 - 2088
It's Salman, not Salam
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Simplyleo: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Meninmen:

It's now you know people like GEJ, Atiku, FFK, Reno are people who held reasonable position of substance? Don't be fooled. Even when Abacha died, important people in the society sent their condolences to the family, but there was heavy rejoicing amongst average Nigerians. Even if Buhari dies today (God forbid), condolences will pour from all over the world, but the average, poor Nigerians in the street will jubilate. It comes naturally. It had nothing to do with tribe.

Or you think Aisha Buhari that he tormented in Aso rock is not happy that he is dead? (you will even notice it from her condolence message. Brief and short. No emotions attached).

If your oppressor die, you rejoice, not because he has died per se, but because you are now free. Even Bible talk am

A person will talk, they will tell you exactly what is in the person's mind. Mind readers who see the unseen, una well done. grin

If you feel happy that your enemy die, pls note, not everyone is brought up that way. I, for sure wasn't brought up with such abominable doctrine.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by j1mmy: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.
RIP my mentor.
And your other mentor is Mamman Daura maybe...
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lovely family.RIP Abba kyari.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

From your comment
What separates you from the IPOB miscreants.

And its foolhardy to believe that it's only "ipob miscreants" that hold that view
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by pleasantlylovel(f): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just one wife fa, and the poor are busy marring 4 wives in the name of obeying Mohammed's law.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

God bless your mother for giving birth to you. I don't know where Simplyleo learnt his sycophantic act from, even if Buhari kill all his community he will still twist words to justify it

these sycophants are just hypocrites and one slow reasoning people. what's our business with what ffk, gej and other looters who have destroyed this country says about a devil man who couldn't influence that dullard with empty brain on policies that will favour average Nigerians. they keep imposing taxes and borrowing with little or nothing to show for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.